Author Topic: HGH , Anabolic Hormones vs RAW MEAT and old age  (Read 6531 times)

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
HGH , Anabolic Hormones vs RAW MEAT and old age
« on: July 30, 2018, 01:27:44 am »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=HARBYJReO54

Please check the video above and let me know if we have any raw food eaters who look like those guys past 70 years of age.

Id bet they would look like fucking wrecks even of they ate raw meat at that age.

So is HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE and ANABOLICS are really that bad?

and what if and just if those hormones are superior to our diet?

in producing health.. cell hyperplasia..cell maintenance and overall positive effects when used correctly and not abused.

you will be 70.. you will be 80... you will be 90....

your hormonal output will be on the low end no matter how much raw meat you will eat

thoae hormones detoxify the cells..envigor them.. supercharge metabolism and the brain...

and the hate towards those hormonas is caused by people who dont know shit just as the people who hate on raw meats eggs milk..

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: HGH , Anabolic Hormones vs RAW MEAT and old age
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 01:34:59 am »
Last warning:- all controversial topics should be placed in the hot topics forum. Doing so now*

Steroids have destroyed bodybuilders' lives(those who've done cooked foods). Not a good idea to promote them here. Besides, artificial hormones notoriously ruin the body's own ability to produce its own hormones.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 01:45:36 am »
Last warning:- all controversial topics should be placed in the hot topics forum. Doing so now*

Steroids have destroyed bodybuilders' lives(those who've done cooked foods). Not a good idea to promote them here. Besides, artificial hormones notoriously ruin the body's own ability to produce its own hormones.

Im not promoting anything here..

You obviously as ignorant as the people who are ignorant towards raw meat eaters.. a fkn moron.

no bodybuilder has ever ruined his body with steroids..

It was real recreational drigs that they combined along that hurt them..

Hormones build the body..

Recreational drugs ruin it..

On HGH you can eat whatever the fuck you want..

sounds like lunacy right?

just as it sounds to other folks that we eat raw meat lol

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 02:43:59 am »
I don't care as much about whether it's hot topics or not.  I am asking you to tone down  your language.  It is not necessary and creates a vibe that isn't conducive to a healthy forum; it will be a limiting factor for increasing valuable members.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 03:53:09 am »
I don't care as much about whether it's hot topics or not.  I am asking you to tone down  your language.  It is not necessary and creates a vibe that isn't conducive to a healthy forum; it will be a limiting factor for increasing valuable members.

Its the way I would normaly respond to a person who wont even listen to why eating raw meat is beneficial.

The thing with hormones like HGH is that they stay in our systrm for long hours and elevated top level..

you see athletes break their fucking knees and get back top shape within half a year or less...

i say raw meat and anabolic steoroids along with HGH do the same thing..

raw meat makes the body produce hormones and minimizes stress..

And properly used hormonea mimick a healthy metabolism output since body is lacking nutrients.. which elevates the bodies stress ressistance level..

we eat raw to produce high gland output..

sybthetic hgh and anabolics keep you looking and feeling better at 100 years old than a raw eater.

I tried both.. i eat raw meat currently just sharing

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 03:56:26 am »
I put it in general discussion so we all can openly talk about this subject but that moron always puts my threass somewhere else for some reason.

seema like no one wants to talk on synthetic hormones and hgh how beneficial they can be if uses properly and not abused.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2018, 09:14:47 am »
Synthetic hormones are sooo not paleooo

If there is well sourced evidence, or testimonials from credible people which would prove the long term safety of using synthetic hormones, then present it to the forum in order to back up such claims as to their health benefit.

What Tyler is saying regarding how hormonal supplements can ruin your endocrine system and lead to long term hormone derangement has a factual basis. Even HGH has a long list of side effects even when used somewhat responsibly long term.

Examples like Arnold come to mind and even though he used steroids responsibly, it had long term negative effects. Other people like Stalone can use HGH properly and maintain fair results, but only if they keep using it chronically. People who supplement for long periods of time tend to atrophy when they ween off the dope.

These practices though they can offer short term advantages cannot be endorsed by people who are aware of the cumulative negative effects.

My personal views regarding the supplementation of the elderly with modest doses of bioidentical hormones differs somewhat...compared to the supplementation of young jocks just trying to get jacked. People who have already past reproductive age and are beyond being able to naturally rebuild their glandular system to prime levels may have a positive risk to benefit ratio when it comes to hormone supplementation, if done properly.

My girlfriend just turned 60 and has been using hormone replacement therapy of and on for the last ten years. When I got with her she was weaning off of hormone supplements and would get hot flashes, but otherwise seemed to function well...also at the time I managed to convince her to eliminate soy, wheat, and sugar which seemed to help reduce the hot flash symptoms as well as lose 20 pounds....

She just recently began to supplement again with sub dermal pellets containing progesterone, testosterone, and estrogen. Immediately the hot flashes stopped and the sex drive went off the charts, she also gained a few pounds and better muscle tone and overall strength. In cases like this perhaps the positives do outway any negative long term effects, and people who have already reached a certain age may want to live it up the last few years and are willing to trade in a few of their 80s years in order to rock out throughout their 70s.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:42:35 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2018, 11:13:46 am »
There is a strong tendency among trolls to post highly controversial topics in the general discussions forum especially anti-rawpalaeo topics in order to get the most attention. Decent genuine members tend to post controversial topics in more relevant forums such as the hot topics forum or the philosophy forum.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 12:57:52 pm »
Anabolics like Nandrolone , Oxandrolone , Methandrostanolone , HGH Insulin Combo(jumps igf1 through the fucking roof and pushes blood nutrients everywhere)

Those have a good use in "medicine" along with RPD diet for maximum tissue building for very weak people and those who need gain weight..

Those are the only "drugs" that actually work in the medical profession thats why those nazi bastards made it ilegal..

Those hormones if used properly have enormous value even for RAW PALEO DIETERS.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 10:44:46 pm »
That sounds fantastic, but many people here who do not trust incredible statements at face value, and showing a few examples of human specimens who are thriving off of such a cocktail would at least open up peoples minds for further consideration.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2018, 12:45:09 am »

As someone that looks, acts and feels many years younger than his actual age I think I am qualified to speak from experience.

From what I know bodybuilders have one of the lowest life expectancies of all groups of people and the reason is due to all the bodybuilding drugs they tend to take. 

Starting a thread about hormones and old age vs raw meat seems just plain bat shit crazy if you ask me. While there is no doubt anabolic hormones provide an unfair advantage against natural athletes there is little to no evidence that they do anything at all for life expectancy, health or one's youthful appearance. I see plenty of evidence though, that a diet high in unprocessed raw foods does. It just seems like the smart guy thing to do, providing the necessary building blocks to encourage the body to make it's own hormones instead of pumping it full of bio identical ones.

If you're going to make claims please post the evidence, if any, that you have backing it up. I would love to be able to simply take a few pills or injections and live to be 100 but everything I know suggests the opposite is true. Like a person that has won the lottery, they may be temporarily endowed but lack what it takes to maintain and as soon as they stop, all their gains go out the window like a leaky tire when you stop putting air in it. Like a leaky tire, the more you inflate it the more you will make it leak and the greater the chance that you will have a blow out!

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 01:48:26 am »
very weak under weight people can use RAW MILK , RAW MEAT , RAW EGGS , RAW HONEY

In combination of 4 to 8 iu of human growth hormone and short acting insulin 20ius everyday and an anabolic such as nandrolone for a period of 3months..

To build tissue in their bodies

That will be a major boost and catalyst in once quest to achieve healthy state..

Its long and blurry route to go details.. and no one gives a fuck anyway..

but there are ways of combining rpd nutritious foods and synthetic hormones for short periods to boost vitality and take it natural way from there.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2018, 11:52:56 pm »
I went a week without eating organ meat smoothies and started back on them two days before yesterday with a half pound of liver. During the whole week I didn't have any new acne and by the evening of consuming the liver I had three new zits on my face.

I been suspecting organ meats were causing acne for a long time but now the evidence is pretty strong. The weird thing is that I started eating cheese during that week which has been known to cause acne, with no negative effects.

I'm pretty sure it's hormonal acne similar to the kind of acne a person gets from taking steroids. I also got my familiar confidence back and started feeling like a stud again and it returned with a vengeance. So much so that I'm wondering if maybe I shouldn't be cycling organ meats similar to the way a person cycles steroids. 

I'm also thinking of stopping for a few days till my skin clears back up and doing only one organ meat at a time to see if maybe I can find one that gives me the boost without the acne. I think I'm going to try doing massive quantities of thymus next and see if maybe it works. I also haven't ruled out that maybe there was some kind of contaminate in the calves liver and that it wasn't hormonal.

Before all this I was suspecting that it was the thymus (sweetbreads) that was giving me the acne, which is why I returned going back strong on the liver. I just hope that I don't find that eating only kidney doesn't hit the nail on the head because I hate eating kidney. I could handle the taste if that's all it was but it continues to linger on all day long after eating it and I've found nothing to cancel it out.

I think instead of waiting for my acne to clear up I'm just going to go ahead after making this post and gorge on thymus gland. I just checked and I have about four pounds in my freezer. Got a feeling that it's going to be best to just live with the occasional acne and keep on doing what I been doing for the past several years. It's been a small price to pay and the benefits of eating organ meats has been extremely rewarding. I really don't want to stop eating them and wait for a week to see if the acne clears and then go back on each one individually so maybe I'll just gorge on each one individually. I think I'll just try  only thymus and see how that goes before deciding my next step.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 01:04:42 am »
I've noticed that poor quality organ meats will cause pimples, along with other environmental liver stressors. Sometimes I will get an old EWE that isn't quite optimal, and will lead to weird symptoms such as acne and PMS. Its probable that hormonally unbalanced animals will pass on negative hormonal effects to people who consume them.

There are just so many factors which could contribute to such symptoms. First of all most male animals are castrated and forced to live in confinement on limited forage, these animals may not be hormonally optimal by any means, and without a balanced intake of optimally healthy male and female hormonal factors, one can concur such negative hormonal effects. If I eat too many female animals, (especially older fatty ewes) without balancing it out with a prime Ram, then I begin to feel symptoms of estrogen overload.... that point forces an instinctive stop which forces me to seek out a more masculine source of food.

Its difficult to describe all the symptoms of estrogen overload, sometimes the first week or so of eating a particularly estrogen rich female there are positive feelings, more calm, affectionate, loving....but then after awhile it turns into an emotional rollercoaster of ups and downs and somtimes leads to lower libedo, acne, depressive feelings...this ussually dissipates within a week of eating on a masculine animal.

I think there are hormonal differences depending on factors such as Younger females with nursing lambs, pregnant ewes, older unbred ewes, particular types of forage which may be more estrogenic.

For optimal hormonal balancing I think a mixed diet of prime breeding aged unbred females, and Males within a small group who are not overly sexually exhausted...from pastures that are lush, varied, and not overgrown with estrogenic herbs and legumes....where the water source isnt full of chlorine and runoff from the industrial wastelands.

None of these factors will be described on the label at the local market, so the only way I have been able to know for sure is to source directly from the farm.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 05:26:06 am »

Thank you for your reply. I honestly didn't expect anyone to answer my post and I'm glad that you did. I was actually leaning towards the thought that it was liver it's self and not whether it is grass fed or not. I did some checking at the local butchers and am waiting back on price and availability of grass fed liver. They do have milk fed veal liver available on special order and it's not much more than calves liver if I buy it by the case but after thinking about it I decided against it because it probably comes from calves that nursed on regular grain fed cattle.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 05:47:06 am »
I personally avoid veal like the plague, however raw. I used to travel across Europe by car as a child and would encounter these  ghastly,  ghostly-white veal cutlets at motorway restaurants. It's bizarre, but, despite the French reputation re haute cuisine and their love of raw cheeese, the country has become a cult-like devotee of McDonald's and fast food. Come to think of it, even re grassfed, the whole point is to wait until the animal is at least 5 years old before it is fatty enough to be slaughtered and provide real nutrition. The EU's evil law which forces cattle to be slaughtered at 30 months has ruined the British grassfed meat industry.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Grey-Cup

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2018, 12:29:44 am »
Surfsteve, any more insights gleaned from your offal cycling?

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2018, 06:42:58 am »
No. Not really.

I tried eating only thymus gland for a while and still got a new zit. Just went back to eating lots of them all the time. Will cycle off them if and when I get tired of them but I believe in them strongly and that they are one of the healthiest things a person can eat.

Seems like I never get bad acne from organ meats. Only a zit or two. Don't have any right now but one just healed on my neck and a new one seems to be popping up on my chin. Seems like a small price to pay for superior health and looking much younger than my actual age.

I have switched from calves liver to beef liver. Has a much weaker taste and seems like maybe it causes less zits. I have no idea why and I would expect the opposite to be true. Plan on finishing all the calves liver in my freezer, then re evaluating if I will just buy beef liver from then on out or if the calves liver is worth the extra price. Never did hear back from either of the two butcher shops I called about the grass fed beef and calves livers.

My advise based on my own opinion: eat all the organ meats you can, especially raw smoothies and don't look back! So many of my health problems disappeared when I started doing them. I'm always open to suggestions and looking for new things but I always seem to go back to lots and lots of raw organ meat smoothies...

Offline Grey-Cup

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2018, 05:09:05 am »
Thanks for sharing. I eat plenty of liver and brain. I do not seem to be able to eat Thymus raw. I just don’t like the taste. I’m not sure how you guys do it, every time I try I have the same aversion to raw sweet breads. I do have a bison adrenal gland that I have not yet tried that I intend to experiment with

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2018, 12:06:12 pm »
I tried cooked sweatbreads. I never cared for the texture so I assume I wouldn't like them raw if I had to chew them but they taste ok as a smoothie. Look like a strawberry milkshake all blended up.  Would love to serve one to someone one time and tell them the truth that it is a sweedbread smoothie just to see the look on their face when they taste it! Tripe is a different story. I can't stand the texture in a smoothie but I love it's rubbery texture when cooked. I usually just buy the normal tripe but I bought honeycomb tripe and cooked it like regular tripe and it turned to mush. I guess it only needs to be cooked 45 minutes instead of three hours like normal tripe which is still sort of tough even after all that cooking. I've ruined several blenders grinding up tripe into smoothies. I find that if I add it frozen and then keep adding ice to it till it's ground up it grinds up fairly well after adding a little water to it. But when I grind it up any other way it leaves huge strings that get caught in my throat which makes me gag!  I hate the taste of cooked liver but love it raw in smoothies. It is my favorite of all the organ meats. Makes my pee turn bright yellow as if I have taken a B vitamin. I never noticed that effect when it was cooked but then maybe that's because I never ate that much cooked liver...

Offline Grey-Cup

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2018, 12:30:07 am »
Interesting anecdotes. I don't use smoothies as my view is they effectively process the food / predigest in a way that makes assimilation more rapid, and less optimal. And yes, when I ate cooked food, I enjoyed sweetbreads. But I seemed to have lost the ability/interest to consume cooked!

I used to eat tripe, until it was pointed out to me unless you get the untreated variety, which is not legal to buy you would need to slaughter your own animal, the muscle its effectively bleached/sterilized - so I avoid it too!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk