Author Topic: What is the best way to permanently conquer candida overgrowth?  (Read 7256 times)

Offline OurLucidDream

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and have been suffering from candida overgrowth for many years.  I went through the whole vegan phase with lot's of raw foods for 3 and a half months which didn't seem to do a whole lot to help.  I eventually ended up trying the Turpentine / Castor Oil protocol as well which seemed to give some positive benefits but obviously that method may contradict a lot of beliefs on this forum.  I'm not really sure where to look anymore as I permanently want to resolve this issue and was looking for any personal stories / experiences / insights that could be offered.  I've been eating 6 raw eggs a day for a couple weeks so far and I feel great from that but I'd like to know how to permanently get rid of bad breath and how to restore general balance to the body in general.  Is it just a matter of eating raw and letting it happen over time or is there a specific protocol I should follow first?  Thanks!

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: What is the best way to permanently conquer candida overgrowth?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 01:08:02 am »
You can check out my Journal in the journal section of the forum, I've been fighting candida on this diet with positive results. I've only been doing this diet for 4 months, so the candida isn't fully gone yet. It will definitely go away over time though, I think it takes around a year on average.

If you have any questions after reading my journal I will be happy to answer them!

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 06:27:25 am »
I have/had high candida overgrowth. The average good candida level according to my naturopath apparently ranges from 9-12 %, I had 31%. So a lot and I could feel it. No energy whatsoever. Constantly feeling like crap, among many other things. I think i got my parasite overload plus low HCI due to that as well. Either way, the recommandation was a certain mixture of tinctures, twice a day with half a glass of warm water. Morning and evening. All pure tinktures from Pau d´arco, milk thistle, Gotu Cola (dont think that one is really needed but it´s suppose to calm u down), echinecea, and propolis. I put 10 drops of each tincture in that glass, except propolis, here i did 4-5. Drank that for a month among other things for parasites and candida dropped from 31 to 25 percent. Even my "doc" was surprised that it went down so fast. I also cut out certain fruits and veggies (like mushrooms, apples...). However, I am certain that you can heal much faster on a raw carnivore diet.

Personally I´m currently doing a mixed cooked/raw carni diet since 2 weeks and already see big changes, which I think I could accelerate if I´d cut out raw dairy and eggs, since these are carbs, hence sugar which feeds the candida. So just eating meats with plenty of fats including organs would be the best IMO. No veggies or fruits. If u do that, depending on your overgrowth, then I think you can fix this issue within maybe a month or shorter. Will do another candida retest in some time, curious what my levels became.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:38:11 am by norawnofun »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 12:27:28 pm »
The typical prescribed flushes are not typically effective for permanently eliminating yeast overgrowth, and in my opinion they aren't necessary and could even be hindering total recovery.

If you are doing a carnivore cleanse, then go all in, eliminated all supplements and anti fungal herbal protocol...

I personally stay very low carb, high fat, whole animal and will also eat a large amount of coconut butter..... a combination that has helped me eliminate yeast without having to go through all those horrid cleanses. 
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 04:58:41 am »
I tend to agree that certain herbs can do you very well in the beginning, but then cause issues afterwards. Sometimes it´s the best to cut off all the supplements and just let ur body do it´s job. I think it has the ability to adapt once it understands that you eat healing foods. That´s why when u eat shitty foods you will get the payback straight. Either way, low carb IMO is always the way to approach things.

Regarding coconut butter I wanna ask u though, u found that more benefical than coconut oil? As I found that coconut oil can do great things to detox the body. Coconut butter i´m not sure though. I also did juiced coconut like AV suggested, but I didn´t observe the pos/neg reaction too well at that time, so I can´t judge.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 06:27:32 am »
I used to buy copious amounts of some of the worlds most virgin raw co oil obtainable.  Now I stay away from it, especially as a source of fat.  My experience was that it causes a reduction in blood circulation after some time. This was simply observed by noticing the temperature and general overall feeling in my foot.   There are BIG profits made on co oil.  And hence huge marketing campaigns. 
   I find it interesting that both garlic and co oil are touted as antimicrobial, antifungal,, foods, yet both will readily support what appears to be either mold, yeasts or bacterias if left out.   
   As far as co butter, well I've expressed that before, but as a 'treat', probably not that bad.
    One thing you can try for yourself to see how much fresh coconut creme your body wants, is to simply finely grade fresh mature coconut.  Then suck out the juices.. I've found that the amount I can enjoy is far short of the amounts most make with mechanical means where it's too easy to down it. 

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 12:03:56 pm »
I have found coconut oil to be not very appealing to taste or effective in therapeutic uses, other than topical skin care....I have used it in the past to cleanse, before I realized how counterproductive cleansing protocol can be. A body under siege with yeast overgrowth needs maximum nourishment, and though cleanses can temporarily clean out yeast they do not address the underlying deficiencies and imbalances which trigger the yeast to begin with.

Coconut butter may be something that only certain individuals can optimal metabolise copious amounts of, I had a unique metabolic condition early into this diet which may not apply to many other people...for some reason Im now recalling that months before going raw paleo, I was on an extreme yeast reduction diet that was high fat vegetarian based...lots of cooked vegetables and copious amounts of olive oil, with some coconut oil, nuts and seeds....at first it worked well and the vegetable fats though not optimal were a little better than the extremely low fat diet I was on before. Coincidently I ended up discovering coconut butter at the same time I was transitioning to Raw paleo, and found that it was a much better source of vegetable fat than olive oil or coconut oil, and I used it to help supplement in the days before I could source enough quality animal fats. Im not exactly sure how, but during that time my gut issues resolved and yeast overgrowths abated. Perhaps during this period I developed an extreme tolerance to coconut, which may not be possible for most other people. Its hard to say, that's why I wont guarantee it will work for everyone, but I will suggest it as a better alternative to the oil for clearing up gut yeast. It is a whole food and I believe the fiber and low glycemic carbs along with the fat can be beneficial for feeding fat friendly anti yeast microbes in the gut. 

There are some fundamental misconceptions about what these overgrowths actually represent....they are not the aberration of uninvited microbial parasites portrayed by the alternative health community...Yeast overgrowths are a necessary component of life fulfilling the specific biological function of a clean up crew...these organisms consume excess unmetabolized waste in organisms whose metabolic and immunological functions are not working properly. Though the yeast excretitions have toxic effects, the overgrowth is a merely a symptom which gets confused with the cause...and without the fungal break down elimination of excess toxoid metabolites rendered by the yeast organisms, the body in many cases would become entirely inundated with unmetabolized bio waste and suffer from even greater degridations. The cycles of yeast overgrowth performs a necessary catabolic function which the bodies systems are in some way failing to preform.

To remedy the situation holistically, the evocation of proper a gut microbiome must be nourished into existence. Instead of having the yeast demons purged through unorthodox and unholy forms of cleansing, it is much better to find ways to welcome the kinder and gentler acting symbiotic angelic microbes and build up a strong gut with optimal intake of pre-biotic factors, along with the elimination of toxoid forming compounds.

In many cases it can take time to re-range a deranged metabolism, begin to optimally assimilate nutrients, eliminate metabolic waste efficiently and populate with proactive microbes.....when the biome begins to shift it can be difficult to know if the symptoms are a positive sign due to a die off, or if it is a negative reaction with no real benefit. Being able to hone the gut instinct is critical to developing a style of living and eating which best suits the particular individual...and I believe that taking artificial supplements (cleanses, herbs, vitamins) along with highly antigenic foodstuffs, can confuse and obscure the guts ability to truthfully assess the situation and make reasonable decisions....Bad habits and chronic environmental exposures once established, tend to build up the type of biome needed to deal with the kind of problems caused by such bad habit and environmental exposures, and this results in a vicious cycle. The cyclically formed tolerances to aberrant ways of life, on one hand allow ones being to cope with extreme adversity and form mutagenic mitigation systems that circumvent and transcend past biological imperatives.....while on the other hand it perverts and prevents ones own enteric gut brain from being able to break free from habitual rituals and forge new pathways.

Ive long wrestled with these inner demons both on meta-spiritual and micro-bio levels(as is above so is below and beyond) I understand as much as anybody how difficult life can be when the forces of nature go awry. From what Ive learned a multidimensional approach is helpful in dealing with these problems. Its also important to realise diet isn't the all and everything.... fresh air, sunbathing, untreated spring water, relaxation, human relationships, avoidance of chemical and metal pollutants are all equally important for mitigation remission of such overgrowths.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 12:09:21 pm by sabertooth »

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 12:20:11 am »
Personally I´m currently doing a mixed cooked/raw carni diet since 2 weeks and already see big changes, which I think I could accelerate if I´d cut out raw dairy and eggs, since these are carbs, hence sugar which feeds the candida. So just eating meats with plenty of fats including organs would be the best IMO. No veggies or fruits. If u do that, depending on your overgrowth, then I think you can fix this issue within maybe a month or shorter. Will do another candida retest in some time, curious what my levels became.

Candida is not curable in 1 month, that's just a lie. I've been eating 95% raw paleo for the last 4 months and have seen decent amount of progress, though I am not near being cured after these months.

The terrible thing about candida is that as you kill the overgrowth, you will get the same symptoms that you have been suffering from, although often to a lesser extent. For this reason it can seem like you are making next to no progress. However, I found that when I quit the diet and ate 'normally' again (a SAD, that is) the toxicity in my body caused by the die-off would go away. Resulting in me feeling the results of my anti-candida lifestyle for the first time. I gotta say, I hadn't felt so good since I was a child, making me exciting that it's only gonna be better in the future.

I found that a zero-carb or low-carb diet, including lots of raw animal foods + seafood is the best to deal with candida. Eating high meat would definitely increase the healing speed, considering candida affects the gut as well and you need to feed your own gut biome to get it back up to normal healthy flora. My guess still is, though, that candida is beatable within a year in serious cases, and even faster in less serious cases.

Question to Sabretooth: at what time did you gain weight again? how far into the diet? I've just went from 70 to 76 kg in a couple of days but it could also just be due to the fact I've been with my parents eating shit here and there.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 01:49:43 am »
the jury is still out on what a gut biome would be for a long time zero carb carnivore.  Or in other words, when we think about rebuilding it with a healthy bio, what really is going on there?   Does meat and fat support candida at all?  Or any of the other yeasts and fungi and fermentation that cause intestinal permeability,  which are like little harbors for more of the same.  And how much of our immune system is working overtime dealing with a leaky gut full of pathogens?   It's been recently questioned as to whether these 'healthy' fatty acids produced by the fermentation process of prebiotic foodstuffs can actually offset the damage done by the waste material ( acidic ) excreted by these fatty acid producing bacteria.    So much to discover. 

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 02:11:26 am »
I would also add that what is ubiquitously called yeast overgrowth is a blanket term that covers a wide array of conditions of which yeast is often only a component within a larger biofilm composed of a pathogenic symbiosis of highly resistant mycoplasma, yeast, and bacteria. Years of antibiotic, antifungal, anti viral vaccines have catalyzed an evolution of pathogenic resistance and stealth infections which evade traditional detection methods.   

Bacteria and fungus are forming more elaborate and intricate symbiotic relationships in response to modern efforts to force elimination with weapons of bio-mass-destruction. They protect each other and are hidden within biofilms which are not detectable using standard test, they share biocide resistance through genetic transference, and continue to perform their biological balancing act regardless of the misguided efforts of the stringent allopathic biochemical interference.

Simply trying to starve out the yeast by going zero carb will not work when the yeast is embedded within a biofilm of bacteria that can convert fatty acids into sugar. The real reason low carb diets have positive effects against yeast overgrowth is that they eliminate foods that directly feed yeast while at the same time, ketogenesis increases the power of the mitochondria to revitalize the metabolism and immune system so that it more efficiently burns energy and clears away waste, so that interic environment no longer is capable of harboring yeast overgrowth.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2018, 02:20:57 am »

Question to Sabretooth: at what time did you gain weight again? how far into the diet? I've just went from 70 to 76 kg in a couple of days but it could also just be due to the fact I've been with my parents eating shit here and there.

I began gaining weight right away....being emaciated from vegetarian experimentation prior to becoming raw paleo gaining weight was easy when eating two pounds of fatty meat every day. I gained around 30 pounds within three months before stabilizing around 175.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2018, 03:35:47 am »
I would also add that what is ubiquitously called yeast overgrowth is a blanket term that covers a wide array of conditions of which yeast is often only a component within a larger biofilm composed of a pathogenic symbiosis of highly resistant mycoplasma, yeast, and bacteria. Years of antibiotic, antifungal, anti viral vaccines have catalyzed an evolution of pathogenic resistance and stealth infections which evade traditional detection methods.   

Bacteria and fungus are forming more elaborate and intricate symbiotic relationships in response to modern efforts to force elimination with weapons of bio-mass-destruction. They protect each other and are hidden within biofilms which are not detectable using standard test, they share biocide resistance through genetic transference, and continue to perform their biological balancing act regardless of the misguided efforts of the stringent allopathic biochemical interference.

Simply trying to starve out the yeast by going zero carb will not work when the yeast is embedded within a biofilm of bacteria that can convert fatty acids into sugar. The real reason low carb diets have positive effects against yeast overgrowth is that they eliminate foods that directly feed yeast while at the same time, ketogenesis increases the power of the mitochondria to revitalize the metabolism and immune system so that it more efficiently burns energy and clears away waste, so that interic environment no longer is capable of harboring yeast overgrowth.

seems like a little bit of speculation there at the end.. Would appreciate seeing the source of that info.   Regardless, you can witness the immediate response in the mouth when removing any real form of carbs.  And as long as we're possibly speculating, my guess is there are biofilms and there are biofilms.  Each created as a resultant from several if not many factors. And again, one very likely biofilm is the one that is created to protect the large intestinal wall lining from the caustic acids produced by fermenting vegetation.  Remove the vegetation and my guess is you will also create a different biofilm or possibly none at all.  That is my most curious question. I'm waiting for that study. But imagine it will be far down the line, as who is going to study the intestinal wall of a raw zero carb eater?   Imagining that cooked or especially charred meat and fat will create obnoxious elements that the intestine will want to protect itself from in one way or another.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2018, 12:39:19 pm »
The profoundest of speculations often lead to most profound discoveries, when they aren't leading the entire world astray...I would say it seems a reasonable hypothesis regarding how the guts of vegetable consumers if functioning properly would develop protective symbiotic biofilms specifically designed to obtain optimal nourishment from the foodstuffs being consumed, while at the same time producing factors that would mitigate the detrimental effects of decaying and indigestible fiber. Perhaps many people who do better on the carnivore spectrum have lost the capacity to form healthy protective vegetable loving biofilms, while those struggling with attempts to adapt to a more carnivorous diet are being hindered by a gut biome still holding on to its vegetable armory coating.... In the next few years many of these questions will likely be systematically studied in greater detail than ever before.

Until then...much of what I claim here is based on personal intuition and broad sweeping deductions.....I have found no bona fide arbiter of truth, who is following along these lines of inquiry, to my liking......I've read some of the mainstream literature and it seems a number of breakthroughs in this field are right on the horizon.....such as how its been known that genes transfer between separate species within biofilms...but the language used to describe these processes of gene learning, is lacking in depth of expression or greater meaning, and does not communicate the true magnitude of what is actually happening on all levels of biological life. The top researchers on this cutting edge seem in many ways hamstrung by misconceptions stemming from the mercky origins of Germ Theory, combine with darwin's random mutation notions and are not viewing these complex phenomenon through the lense of lamarckian epigenetics.

Though much of this is fascinating to ponder over and gawk upon, I still question the utility of these fields of study in producing results which would be of actual help to people alive today. Sure they may eventually get around to studying the gut composition of raw meat eaters, but even if they genetically map out all the gut organisms that make meat based diet adaption viable, and can prove there is merit in following this kind of diet for certain people, it still remains to be seen what would be done by the lab coats in charge. Will they see the error of their ways, do a 180 turnabout and convert the entire establishment over into a more earth centered biologically holistic system, or will the thiefdoms fight amongst themselves over the patent rights so that they can continue to concoct even more absurdly artificiously contrived ways of prescribing profit driven ineffectual forms of medical intervention.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:06:38 pm by sabertooth »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2018, 01:57:30 pm »
the term dissonance applies here.  Too often we cannot test for truth when we are so steeped in our individual and social ways.  The mind cannot even see the doorknob, let alone reach for it.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2018, 09:29:43 am »
"Without disso-nance one would not know reso-nance " and God only knows the infathomable truths being grasped for by Derek-Nance

These ideas are meant to be stream of consciousness musings, with the intention of illustrating the extreme discrepancies between the Raw Paleo world view and the western science interpretation. Dissident emotionally driven expressions are sometimes necessary when more direct avenues of debate and logical discussion have been restricted by the structural hierarchy of a system no longer directly connected to its subjects....In such circumstances it can be helpful to build up, and grasp at these straw men, then eventually burn it all to the ground so one can start anew.....so long as one is aware that is what is being done..and one does not become overly obsessed or pathological in slant....these methods can be useful in communicating ones feelings and frustrations to the cold and heartless world without losing soul...Its human nature when left no other recourse, to project upon the" lab coated gentry" all the blindness and confusion one feels inside and out, and form endless rationalizations for maintaining an eternal Us Vs Them mentality.

The trick to having productive discussions with the narrow minded and science blinded is in knowing how to broaden the colonoscope without overstimulating the physician's dogmatic reflux mechanism(metaphorically speaking)

Now regarding the sanctity of the gut and the candid discussion of candida. Much is left to be described regarding how an optimal digestive tract primes itself in accord with the symbiosis of life's interconnected and mutually arising systems, and how that differs in digestive tracts that fail to deliver optimally.

This priming mechanism and cooperation between organisms works on many levels and the science behind it has long been established when describing the living landscape of the surface skin. The body is covered in skin and there are sweat ducts and oil glands under the surface that excrete substances via the immune systems lymphatic drainage mechanisms which act in many ways to promote a  number of healthy biological functions....These secretions are intentionally formulated prebiotically to feed bacteria on the skin which in turn synthesis necessary hormones which are then reabsorbed by the body. These substances when combine with bacterial excretion also release powerful pheromones which signal potential mates when optimal genetic mergers are in the vicinity.

These symbiotic relationships are also occurring within the gut, where the lymph fluid is excreted into the intestinal mucus.... when everything is optimal these excretion mixtures of slimy enzymatic manna are produced and designed specifically to break down food for optimal assimilation as well as be the substrate for symbiotic bacteria. This mixture also contains immune cells designed to trigger healthy inflammatory responses to the presence of undesirable elements.

I have seen the guts of animals having all levels of quality and the best I have seen are encased in a layer of fat, that has very light colored lymph nodes embedded into it. The best nodes taste creamy and have a sweet juiciness. The intestinal secretions are slightly bitter, but not repulsive..... the upper intestines are much more full of digestive enzymes, while the lower are covered in a thicker and creamy mucus. After I manually remove much of the grassy digesta there remains a slimy coating of mucus in the large intestine which contains the inner mana slime which is very nourishing when eaten raw and unwashed.

There is a recurring theme which comes to mind when pondering cyclical consumption nature of life. The trees drop their leaves each cycle, the leaf mould returns to the soil to nourish the roots, these roots are symbiotically in relationship with types of fungus that produce the enzymes and factors needed to absorb nutrients while protecting it from being dissolved by the mold and bacteria decomposers. Life abounds in these relationships which are not only a part of the life process they are at the heart of all of life as we know it....from the microbiologic, to the macro-Gaian-ologic 

Many phenomenon in the universe can be better understood using analysis of the spectral nature of things. This brings things back to the optimal aspiration of the life spectrum...in such a state digestion is fully functional and intune with all the other bodily systems. The excretions are in accord with what is required to process the food substrate, the immune response system is strong but not over active, and is capable of turning on catabolism of the aberrant elements, then turning off the attack, while the anabolic systems are switched back on to rebuild. All the enzymatic systems are working together, the pancreas, liver, lymphatic, endocrine...The mitochondria are taking in every bit of energy needed, while the storage of glycogen and fatty acids leaves nothing left for the bottom cleaners to parasitise....In such conditions there is no place for the establishment of yeast overgrowth or any other form of pathogenic biofilm. The body takes what it needs and excretes the rest much to efficiently for these conditions to take hold.

Lower on the health spectrum where things begin to go badly, there is a breakdown in the optimal functioning of the integrated systems. The liver could be stressed, the pancreas not excreting optimally, the lymph clogged with antigenic waste, the nervous system inundated with metal toxicity and electrolyte imbalance. Only when these other conditions are first met will symptoms such as yeast overgrowth be able to manifest. In this view its important to realise yeast overgrowth is a not only a symptom, but its also an imperative necessity needed to clean up the mess left by a defunct metabolic system. The discomfort and symptoms of overgrowth when the situation reaches this point will not be cured with the elimination of yeast...this is why many people after going through a yeast cleanse have much less yeast in the system, but still feel bad. Unless the underlying insufficiency are remedied, the symptom of overgrowth in response to anti yeast protocol will only transform itself into an other form.

This spectrum could be taken even lower into the more morbid zones when the basic functions have deteriorated to the point where the organism can no longer maintain viability, at this point overgrowths of nagging pathogenic organisms are no longer enough to clean up the mess and shock the system into compliance with natural law, other more stronger interventions are needed, such as retrovirus or cancer. This too is a part of the creative intelligence built within the design of life...only our limited capacity for understanding often leads to misconceptions and interpretations of what the cancer phenomenon actually represents....leading to the epic tragic folly of modern oncology...where cancer is seen as a daemon that must be purified by hell fire....instead of something inherently necessary and natrual for reasons yet to be fully determined.

At the base level, at the end of the line, there is of course Death, and at that point the game no longer is worth the struggle, and the systems are released into the great recycling bin, the genetic material cannibalised and then phoenixed into the following generations.

From this spectral perspective, no condition happens in isolation, all positions(fair or fowl)are equally an integral part in the entire life process....from aspiring growth toward the optimal, to the plateau of homeostasis, to longing for recovery, and in the end praying for release....Personally I no longer buy into the theory that modern technology or contemporary understanding can, will or should be used to liberate us from going through these age old undulations in the path-ill-logical wheel of birth and death. Its much more to my personal taste to focus on cultivating gut level intuition, and allow it leeway needed to flow with minimal strife through the life cycle.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:10:19 am by sabertooth »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2018, 12:46:12 pm »
Van's post got me thinking. There are endless numbers of studies which prove the toxicity of cooked foods. However, virtually no studies exist which focus on the benefits of raw animal food other than 1 or 2 based on raw dairy consumption. While very complex studies involving more rigorous standards might cost a lot, I suspect that simple studies which involved just a few RVAFers being tested by doctors might help vs the media a bit and not cost much at all.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2018, 04:13:29 pm »
Candida is not curable in 1 month, that's just a lie. I've been eating 95% raw paleo for the last 4 months and have seen decent amount of progress, though I am not near being cured after these months.

The terrible thing about candida is that as you kill the overgrowth, you will get the same symptoms that you have been suffering from, although often to a lesser extent. For this reason it can seem like you are making next to no progress. However, I found that when I quit the diet and ate 'normally' again (a SAD, that is) the toxicity in my body caused by the die-off would go away. Resulting in me feeling the results of my anti-candida lifestyle for the first time. I gotta say, I hadn't felt so good since I was a child, making me exciting that it's only gonna be better in the future.

I found that a zero-carb or low-carb diet, including lots of raw animal foods + seafood is the best to deal with candida. Eating high meat would definitely increase the healing speed, considering candida affects the gut as well and you need to feed your own gut biome to get it back up to normal healthy flora. My guess still is, though, that candida is beatable within a year in serious cases, and even faster in less serious cases.

Well I think it depends on how much overgrowth you have. If you don´t have much then why should it not be curable within short amounts of time? And when you say zero carb, do you really mean zero carb? Eggs and dairy still have carbs. When I look at Jordan Peterson´s interview he said that he stopped seeing floaters after 1 month, after eating only steak, salt and soda club sparkling water. The floaters gone within a short time was also reported by other people on the carnivore facebook forum. As far as I understand floaters are parasites, and candida overgrowth to my understanding are possibly parasites gotten out of hand. After all, if you have had a closer look at floaters in your eyes, then they look exactly like worms, so parasites. Should they be there naturally? I don´t think so, they impair your vision and bother. I can´t see them to be beneficial, so to me they should not be there in the first place. Invaders which I would call parasites.

You also mentioned that you felt better on a SAD or "normal diet". That makes sense, since the candida, or parasites as I would say will be in harmony again with you. I see them as pets that got accustomed to your body. If you piss them off and cause them to die or starve they will fight back causing you all kinds of problems. Then when you feed them things like carbs and sugar, of course they are happy and leave you (mostly) alone. I am 2 weeks into the partly cooked carnivore diet now to a) kill the parasites and b) lower the candida overgrowth. After many experiments I cut it down to cooked beef, lamb and turkey, because these are the fattiest meats (except pork but that can be an issue) and high in calories which make me gain weight. With that I have water and sparkling water plus salt (pepper I cut out). Up until yesterday I had a big glass of raw goat kefir with every meal (2-3 daily) to get my gut environment back in shape, and i eat raw goat ricotta with every meal. Sometimes cooked eggs. I noticed I am craving the fats, especially the ricotta. But I also noticed that my tartar in my teeth grew and are not shrinking like before. The reason for that is for sure the dairy. I also noticed that in the morning or evening, whenever I force vomit cuz i feel shitty, up come the parasites with food matter around them. And that food matter is dairy or eggs. So I am constantly feeding them. Therefore I don´t think my candida overgrowth can go down as fast as I want. So yesterday I decided to cut out dairy and only stick to meats and fats and I will see how it goes at the end of the day.

I also noticed something very strange which I kinda noticed since years but never really took much care of that until now. Whenever I am in the kitchen area next to the stove I get a bad feeling in the stomach that manifests in bloating and that results in becoming agressive. I have a feeling that certain environments awaken the parasites, candida or however you want to call them. They crawl up to the stomach where they cause much discomfort. I know that they are in the stomach because when I then force vomit they come out. With food matter around them. Funnily enough, sparkling water somehow triggers them to come out more and massaging the gut by leaning forward, makes them come out more. So they are mainly located in the gut area coming up to the stomach.

Reason being the kitchen area made me think of 3 things 1) mildew behind the walls (which there still might be), mold behind the kitchen furniture, bacteria surrounding the cooking area or the electromagnetic field of the cooking area. Or maybe, just maybe, but that sounds crazy, they get triggered because they (through the receptors of the body), can sense that there is food and they are waiting for it, hence they come up to the stomach (that´s why I can puke them out once they are situated there). I mean if they live with you for years or decades and they can become immune to certain herbs that can kill them, I guess they have some kind of intelligence no? But, or in the end, what parasite overgrowth or candida overgrowth might all boil down to is environment. If you live in a unhealthy environment it will be very hard or nearly impossible to sort out your health issues. Regardless if you eat the most healing raw foods. And that reminds me of the of Stamatis Moraitis, a greek guy living in the states where he got lung cancer who was supposed to die of lung cancer, but when moving back to his village on the Island of Ikaria Greece he healed and died at a good age not by cancer. http://www.pappaspost.com/remembering-stamatis-moraitis-man-almost-forgot-die/ And their diet also consists cooked foods including shitty beans and gluten whole grains. So all that someone might need to heal from any disease is by changing the environment...food might just be secondary after all.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 04:47:57 pm by norawnofun »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2018, 12:43:53 am »
Sorry I've been away for so long.  Too busy.
I solved this problem some more than a year ago for myself and for friends.
I had worse... fungus / mold... so much worse than candida... bone cancer for my friend.
I gave her a custom solution, a modified Raw Paleo Diet that is anti-candida / anti-fungus / anti-mold / anti-cancer.  I cured myself.  I cured my friend.  It works.  This is a solved issue for me, ready for simple replication.
If anyone needs this protocol, just send me a PM.
I have no time to discuss this now... maybe next week.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2018, 03:17:31 am »
Van's post got me thinking. There are endless numbers of studies which prove the toxicity of cooked foods. However, virtually no studies exist which focus on the benefits of raw animal food other than 1 or 2 based on raw dairy consumption. While very complex studies involving more rigorous standards might cost a lot, I suspect that simple studies which involved just a few RVAFers being tested by doctors might help vs the media a bit and not cost much at all.

I've called around and sent out countless emails to universities and medical institutions, to no avail. Dr. Lustig( of sugar the bitter truth) told me outright he believed what i had to say about raw meat based diets, but didn't believe that such studies would be forthcoming. There are logistical quagmires within labyrinths which hinder independent research in the fields of nutritional based health and healing. So much prejudice and duplicitous ignorance is built into a system whose overseers gleefully approve the most wicked toxic chemicals to be used in clinical experimentation, while at the same time hiding behind ethical balderdash when it comes to raw meat trials.(INSURANCE, LIABILITY, RED TAPE)yaddayadda

Hopefully this blockheaded blockade against open mindedness in the exploration of Raw Meat based diets will be lifted as more and more credible voices join in the effort. Getting the word out to people within the beltway while reaching out to prominent people with a sympathetic ear and enough screw you money to fully fund independent research, could go a long way toward crashing down the gatekeepers hollow bastions, as we storm the towers of babel in a hostile take over...By Jove if that is what it takes...by tooth and nail, truth and bones.... the time is ripe for revolution... let us now work with concerted effort to get the attention of those who hold the reign, by any means necessary, and if they refuse to give these matters fair consideration, then commence the ceaseless decrying berations, of those who continue to deny our very existence>>>

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2018, 03:38:25 am »
Annoyingly, just this past weekend, I went to what is called a "Naturbad" in the outskirts of Vienna, and experienced this sort of public hysteria. I had planned to visit a particular restaurant afterwards which had served me some raw steak tartare on a previous occasion. This time, the retarded waiter told me, bluntly, that  "for my own sake and others", they always refused to serve this raw meat dish during times when there is a heatwave. Doesn't matter how refrigerated the fridge is etc., those were the rules.

All that said, I do know it is possible to set up a scientific study on RVAF diets, on a low cost. Students do so all the time. Admittedly, given the large numbers of Americans on a RVAF diet((due to laxer laws re the various amendments(1st, 2nd , 5th etc.?), it would have to be US-based, but, presumably, as long as only long-term RVAFers were involved, all of whom had to sign beforehand forms denying them the chance to sue for spurious reasons etc., everything would be fine.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2018, 12:19:46 pm »
My offer of setting up an investigative team of intrepid test subjects, on a pristine free range ranch, subject to rigorous controls and regular laboratory testing.... is still valid.  For about a couple million in donations a generous patron could make an investment that would stand to challenge the entire mainstream medical model. Anyone have Mel Gibson's phone number?? Anyone out there who would like to start mass soliciting, I am listening?

In the mean time I rather like participating in guerrilla psycho-logic warfare, being waged in the nutritional eccentrics sphere....let us set loose the minions whose very persistent existence challenges the Lore values of modern mythology.... after a couple more seasons of outliers like sv3rig@milkJar, free range savaging through the new media milieu; our cause will have amassed legions of avant-vanguard idealist whose time has come.

On the home front it may be time to begin working on some demonstration videos showing in greater detail what I have learned in regards to harvesting and preserving animal flesh. Hands on lessons in Dissection of intestines, do it yourself dry aging, and how fresh meat and organs can be vacuum sealed and frozen in glass jars, how to collect and preserve fresh blood.... Im planning on getting a high resolution camera and taking some close ups of the various nodes, glands, organs, intestinal mucus and what nots, while explaining the nutritional values of the various parts and what to look and taste for in healthy animals. More practically minded raw paleo media would go a long way to normalize this way of life, while encouraging others just starting out to be able to source and harvest their own food.

The way YouTube and the other social media has been slow throttling and shadow banning anti establishment voices, there may not be much more time before china style censorship will prevent such raw unprocessed footage from being allowed to pass through the algorithmic gauntlets, in order to reach the critical masses.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk