Author Topic: Plastic fuels obesity  (Read 7311 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Plastic fuels obesity
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 04:33:44 pm »
A very interesting concept.    It could mean there are other causes of obesity than merely consuming food, or inappropriate food, yet to be identified.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 08:46:42 pm »
It is actually well known that plastics mimic oestrogen's, and an overload of it can trigger obesity. In Thailand I have seen male tourists growing boobs (but not having them while in Europe), and now Thai women have become some of the fattest women of the world, I think in 4 or 5 place. It's hard to believe, but the moment you come to the countryside you'll see many of these bulldozers, no joke. There are other sources that triggers too much estrogen, and that can also be pesticides etc... Also, there is the habit among all the thais to buy takeaway food still steaming hot, from food stalls and transport it in transparent plastic bags, imagine how much of the plastic is leaching out in the hot food. You have no idea how much plastic there is in Thailand, totally scary.
 I can confirm that the last times I've gone to Thailand, my breasts were sore (when they should not), this was not normal.
This is also the reason Thailand is THE country of the ladyboys, men that want to "become" women. There is no shame anymore for the family to say that their son is a ladyboy, it is actually a status symbol to have one in the family.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 09:07:15 pm »
About the Thai women being fat (not 4th in world, sorry, but on 2nd place in Asia), here are the facts:
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/your_say/30331915

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk