Raw Paleo Diet Forums > General Discussion

Is variety important?

(1/4) > >>

Drengr:
This is probably a dumb question, but is it healthy/safe to eat a limited variety of food? For the past month or so I have been eating pretty much the same thing everyday. For breakfast and dinner I eat ia ota, basically it's cubes of raw meat or fish marinated in lime juice and sea salt with vegetables and coconut. I mostly use wild seafood and occasionally grassfed bison or lamb heart and I make 2 versions. One is with tomatoes, cucumber, green onions and jalapeno or habanero and the other is with pineapple and dragon fruit and I add fresh coconut cream. Between the 2 meals I eat tropical fruits like banana, papaya, guava ect. Eating like this makes me feel much better than I have in many years. I have a lot more stamina, I feel stronger, I think more clearly and sleep better plus my muscles are getting bigger without me changing the way I exercise.

Mr_Sirloin:
 The last few sentences answer your question. You'll have a problem if what you are eating isn't serving you, and it'll become apparent when you stop feeling good.
Some people follow far more limited diets and do just fine.

PaganGoy:
Salt is poison stop immediately.

van:
Salt may be a poison for You.

goodsamaritan:

--- Quote from: PaganGoy on September 08, 2018, 03:29:50 am ---Salt is poison stop immediately.

--- End quote ---

I tried that no salt thing of Aajonus.
I do better with salt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version