Author Topic: More dates being pushed back to ancient times  (Read 23476 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
More dates being pushed back to ancient times
« on: September 14, 2018, 07:03:41 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6159855/Red-crosshatched-pattern-scored-stone-earliest-evidence-drawing-humans.html

I have decided to post a sticky thread on how palaeo dates are so often being pushed back, due to quasi-Creationist Out-of-Africa theorists desperately trying to claim all sorts of nonsense about "modern man" supposedly being superior to everything before.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: More dates being pushed back to ancient times
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 04:20:18 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6363245/Cave-art-created-Borneo-40-000-years-ago-worlds-oldest-figurative-art-scientists-reveal.html

Technically, the above claim is absurd, as most palaeolithic-era art has long been destroyed. I am certain that even homo erectus and homo habilis,the neanderthals etc. all  created their own figurative art.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 05:29:51 am »
OoA theory further discredited:- Now it seems humankind originated millions of years ago all over A frica, not just East Africa.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2019, 07:59:34 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7021779/The-coin-tear-Australian-history.html

As regards Palaeo times, due to political correctness etc., certain Palaeo-era  dates turned out to have occurred much, much earlier than thought. It is no surprised, therefore, to find that the Portuguese may have been to Australia first.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline On a Quest, you want in?

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2019, 01:40:40 am »
OoA theory further discredited:- Now it seems humankind originated millions of years ago all over A frica, not just East Africa.
Recent data reveals modern humans popping up out of know where 200 thousand years ago and co-existing with what ever there else has been decided

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2019, 05:05:55 am »
Recent data reveals modern humans popping up out of know where 200 thousand years ago and co-existing with what ever there else has been decided
Incorrect. Modern humans are simply a varying mixture of various so-called "apemen", which were around for far longer back.
" Ron Paul.

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2019, 02:02:10 pm »
Incorrect. Modern humans are simply a varying mixture of various so-called "apemen", which were around for far longer back.
The evidence suggest 200'000 years ago as the arrival. All else should be considered as a theory tbh to try and fit what has previously been written

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2019, 10:41:08 pm »
The evidence suggest 200'000 years ago as the arrival. All else should be considered as a theory tbh to try and fit what has previously been written
Wrong again.The original claims were for 4004 BC, then 20,000 years then 560,000 years. All were bollocks. The fact is that ALL modern so-called 'humans' are actually a mixture of all sorts of so-called "apemen". Google online re studies, plenty all around online. Point being that "Mankind" in whatever form has been around c. 2 million years or so.
" Ron Paul.

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2019, 07:07:19 pm »
Wrong again.The original claims were for 4004 BC, then 20,000 years then 560,000 years. All were bollocks. The fact is that ALL modern so-called 'humans' are actually a mixture of all sorts of so-called "apemen". Google online re studies, plenty all around online. Point being that "Mankind" in whatever form has been around c. 2 million years or so.
Cool I get what you're saying though, you describe all ape-men of the past to be the same. What a sad state for our race.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2019, 12:04:45 am »
Cool I get what you're saying though, you describe all ape-men of the past to be the same. What a sad state for our race.
I was not suggesting that all apemen were the same. Merely that our various lineages are far more complicated and diverse than the silly notion that we came from 1 adam-and-eve couple a fewtens of  thousands of years ago, like in the Bible.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2019, 10:13:30 pm »
No difference to the monkeys that do this still now.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk