Raw Paleo Diet to Suit You > Carnivorous / Zero Carb Approach

Trying out Carnivore--some questions =)

(1/1)

saphfyre:
I've been "raw" for just over half my life now, which is pretty crazy. Within that period, there were maybe 2 years different times in my childhood where I was literally forced to eat cooked...but otherwise I've been raw. Many of those years raw vegan/fruitarian....though super occasionally I'd drink some raw goat milk from my friend's Nigerian dwarf goats in high school. Wish I had that now lol! Past few years I've been raw omnivore (though I have been eating some steamed vegetables and organic grass fed full fat skyr when I craved yogurt this year).

anyway I do have some serious health issues (RA, chronic lyme, mold toxicity in environment to name the major probs) and have had really bad digestive issues and intense chronic pain. I'm sure being super strict low fat raw vegan in my formative years wasn't ideal. I've tried raw carnivore for a span of a few days here and there...but I've felt called to try it again full on as my health has really been bad lately (I'd say dysfunctional).

I travel a bit and have quite a low budget. I foresee being able to access raw grass fed beef, bison, lamb. in some areas I might be able to find beef liver. I'm allergic to eggs but could try eating just the yolks. I'll probably include bpa free canned sardines sometimes and oysters. I will also include some cold pressed green juice (celery lemon cucumber) because it seems to help me although I know its not in alignment with typical carnivore. Occasionally i might get sashimi. What do you guys think about mostly having cuts of beef, lamb, bison without much added fats and organs? sardines will help a little I imagine. Do you think I'd be missing nutrients or would be fine? My goals are to reduce my bloating, extreme digestive symptoms, debilitating fatigue, and pain. Any ideas, experiences, advice, input...I'd love to hear =)

TylerDurden:
Diet does not solve all health problems, not even a RVAF diet. Try this product:-

https://redlightman.com/product/red-infrared-combo-mini/

Just plug it in a wall-socket and bathe your body in it.

As regards RZC, be careful, stop it if it gets worse.Try high-meat in large quantities. That predigests itself, provides much-needed extra bacteria for the gut. The sardines are a good way to get raw organs from wildlife.

PaganGoy:
You don't need much fat with chicken or fatty fish just avocados and eggs/egg yolks.
I doubt you have an allergen to eggs.  There are many eggs I have tried and any reaction was due to antibiotics, non free range birds, and soy fed crap labeled as "organic" from wall mart.

norawnofun:
Personally I found that animal foods eaten together with plants can interfere with your digestion, especially with your digestive juices. When you eat a mainly plant based diet for a long time then your body will lower the production of HCI, which is needed to digest meat and fats. Therefore once you switch from a vegan or vegetarian diet to animal foods only, ur body will have a hard time digesting something that it´s not used to. A plant based diet lead to my leaky gut and all kind of food sensitivities of all kinds of veggies, especially raw since they are too hard to digest on low HCI. I improved a lot by eating only animal foods without any plant foods, not even herbs for a couple of weeks/months. Beef, Lamb, followed by Salmon, Sardines (better not from the can), Makerele would be best. Good ratio of Omega 3 and 6, DHA and EPA with high fat content.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version