Author Topic: 30 raw eggs a day  (Read 4129 times)

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
30 raw eggs a day
« on: September 22, 2018, 12:29:00 am »
Yesterday i drank only eggs throughout the day..
They start taste like water to me.. they hydrate me.

But holy shit.. i never slept so good in my life.. my heart was beating all night with deep visual sleep and feeling warm..   

I feel so sad for the rest of the world who are not into the real food..

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: 30 raw eggs a day
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 03:41:59 am »
Have you ever seen the 30 Bananas a Day website? You should start one called 30 Eggs a Day. That would be a fun project, I think.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 05:07:31 am »
I dont know how one can be calm on 30 bananas a day..

I see the benefits of going veggie juice solo max a week for certain detoxification.. and even that when already nourished properly with raw meats and eggs..

Most of the populations bodies are literally starving..  putting them on 30 bananas a day will produce a similar effect of a MDMA or Ecstacy...    they go cortisol.. adrenaline.. stress hormones...  and feel fucking great..  for some time.

until they start to collapse. ;D

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 12:03:19 am »
A long time ago I used to drink a dozen eggs two or three times a day. My muscles grew like mad. The worst side effect was that I had some of the stinkiest farts you've ever smelled. I tried doing raw eggs a couple of years ago and they didn't have the same effect on growing muscles. Recently I've switched to organic eggs, throwing away the whites and whipping the yolks up into a foam with the only fruit I allow in my diet. I only do a half dozen at a time. Rarely more than once a day and only a few times a week. Not enough to cause gas. The other day the organic eggs were on sale and I bought a dozen dozen. The date expired yesterday and I still have ten dozen left. Eggs keep a long time in the fridge but even at a half dozen a day they are still going to have to make it twenty days past their expiration. More than likely it will take over twice that long. I'm already getting tired of them, dreaming of cooking them. I could really go for some lightly poached or in an omelet but hopefully I will resist. These days I've been eating 100 percent raw except an occasional cup of pinto beans which I cook to mush and never seem to get any gas from them either. I keep reading that everyone in the blue zones and all the centurions eat beans. So how bad can they be? They seem like an ideal cheat food so for now I'm going with it and allowing them in my diet. I am also in the third week of experimenting with eating only grass fed, which I also got a deal on. Started eating sprouts again too and been feeling fantastic. I think I found something that works for me and will do my best not to change it unless it stops working.

It's not paleo. It's not carnivore. It's not vegan. It's not raw and it's not cooked; but it seems to be working rather well even though the grass fed is quite expensive...

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 04:35:57 am »
@Raulik. How many eggs did you drink during that day? 30?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 05:54:11 am »
Guys, Girls, there is no formula. So tempting to think that 'we' have found the magic bullet to health by prescribing this or that, especially when we repeat the prescription, because, the body is already one or two steps ahead of the prescribing mind in terms of what it needs nutritionally.   Go watch a goat in the wild browse, as they are masters of following the instinctual guidance of their senses, from one plant or bush/tree to another, knowing just when on that day, in that moment that they have had enough.  The mind will never have this level of intelligence unless you train your mind to follow it's connection with the senses.    Blending, juicing, mixing foods, cooking, and many think freezing, all disguise the once intact food to a state of where the stop or true desire is diminished.
     I write this and it may sound like I'm skilled. No, I just believe it and continually remind my mind of it.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 12:45:56 am »
I believe in eating what makes me feel good. Not in what makes me feel good for the moment but what makes me feel good in the long run. I don't believe in blindly following instinct but rather using the mind to figure out what my instincts are trying to tell me. Rather than follow one particular diet I'm choosing to take the best I can manage from each of them and merge them into what works best for my health and well being. I imagine my diet will continue to evolve and change with the season as well as availability and my experience. I don't pretend to have perfect instincts anymore than I can pretend one particular dietary lifestyle has all the answers.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 08:07:09 am »
Yesterday i drank only eggs throughout the day..
They start taste like water to me.. they hydrate me.

But holy shit.. i never slept so good in my life.. my heart was beating all night with deep visual sleep and feeling warm..   

I feel so sad for the rest of the world who are not into the real food..

it is what your body needs these past few days.

Just watch for changes in the next days, weeks and months... you may want other things in the future.

See the concepts of instincto / instinctive eating.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 02:27:55 pm »
A long time ago I used to drink a dozen eggs two or three times a day. My muscles grew like mad. The worst side effect was that I had some of the stinkiest farts you've ever smelled. I tried doing raw eggs a couple of years ago and they didn't have the same effect on growing muscles. Recently I've switched to organic eggs, throwing away the whites and whipping the yolks up into a foam with the only fruit I allow in my diet. I only do a half dozen at a time. Rarely more than once a day and only a few times a week. Not enough to cause gas. The other day the organic eggs were on sale and I bought a dozen dozen. The date expired yesterday and I still have ten dozen left. Eggs keep a long time in the fridge but even at a half dozen a day they are still going to have to make it twenty days past their expiration. More than likely it will take over twice that long. I'm already getting tired of them, dreaming of cooking them. I could really go for some lightly poached or in an omelet but hopefully I will resist. These days I've been eating 100 percent raw except an occasional cup of pinto beans which I cook to mush and never seem to get any gas from them either. I keep reading that everyone in the blue zones and all the centurions eat beans. So how bad can they be? They seem like an ideal cheat food so for now I'm going with it and allowing them in my diet. I am also in the third week of experimenting with eating only grass fed, which I also got a deal on. Started eating sprouts again too and been feeling fantastic. I think I found something that works for me and will do my best not to change it unless it stops working.

It's not paleo. It's not carnivore. It's not vegan. It's not raw and it's not cooked; but it seems to be working rather well even though the grass fed is quite expensive...

So when your muscles grew like mad, on 2- 3 times 12 eggs per day(thats a total of 24 to 26 eggs/day), were the eggs cooked or raw? If cooked, how did you cook them, did u leave the yolks close to raw(like in soft boiled eggs)?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 01:57:32 am »
RAW. Always raw. Though I think there are bodybuilders that eat them cooked as well. Not sure how they stack up against each other. Raw vs cooked. These days I don't eat a lot of eggs. I tried using them raw for bodybuilding and they didn't have the same effect which is why I switched to raw organ meat smoothies. I like the whites cooked. Try poaching them! Better still try poaching them in their shells. It's super easy! Add one cup cold water for each 4 cups boiling water, cover and let them steep for 15 minutes (less cold water if using too many cold eggs). Once you figure out the measurements of how you like them, just set a timer and  the'll turn out perfect every time! You can even leave them longer because the water starts getting cold if you have a small pot and it's hard to over cook them! I hate poaching eggs the traditional way. It's a pain in the ass and over cooks the yolks which I like raw, only cooking the whites a little!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk