Author Topic: What is the truth about cancer? How does one prevent/cure it?  (Read 3900 times)

Offline OurLucidDream

• Forager
    • View Profile
What is the truth about cancer? How does one prevent/cure it?
« on: September 25, 2018, 11:04:26 am »
Hey all, I've heard that cancer may actually be the body's own way of repairing itself when things go wrong and the chemo etc. just messes all of that up.  You hear things like turmeric being heavily touted as a natural cure for example but I've heard that since it's anti-bacterial it's not actually what we want?  Do we want to kill the cancer or is the cancer a natural defense mechanism of the body that should be left unhindered without the use of anti-bacterials / anti-fungals etc.?  I'm looking to make sure I'm doing whatever I can to prevent any future issues.  Thanks!

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What is the truth about cancer? How does one prevent/cure it?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 10:37:04 pm »
Buy we want to live, buy the recipe for living without disease.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 11:45:00 pm »
I'm not sure what cancer really is anymore than the medical doctors are. My suspicions are that it is caused from a fungus or a bacteria and that the body's immune system becomes overwhelmed and malfunctions trying to get rid of it.

I recently started sprouting again and I read that broccoli sprouts are the number one anti cancer food. I don't know about all that but I do know they taste very good, complement meat, and are even easier to sprout than vernal alfalfa which has moved over to 2nd place, as broccoli sprouts have become my favorite. Currently I am growing both. I sprout in tubs, covering them with damp paper towels, which gives my hands more room to work on them and lets me sprout more than jars do. I also use a solution of a teaspoon of fulvic acid to a gallon of water to multiply the amount of trace minerals in them; and a bloop of peroxide to soak and rinse them, which helps bubble off the husks and keep them from getting moldy. Except for the last day when I'm using tons of water to rinse off the husks.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 02:17:17 pm »
In my experience with healing people, actually curing cancers, along with my other healer friends, these are the types of cancers we come across:

- simple toxicity, constipated colons, constipated livers... clean them up and you are done
- parasites / tumors... can sometimes be done away with zapping and other electro medicine, and better circulation and you are done
- fungus / mold / yeast / candida... more systemic, must cleans and eat anti fungus / mold / yeast / candida special diet to build up probiotic flora.  Turpentine! Must be insulated away from WIFI.  Needs electro magnetic healing as well.  May need to MOVE residence due to polluted environment (rotting fungus laden homes, think black mold, big towering over the home trees).

The difficult cases have all of the above in combination.

All this in combination with malnutrition because most people will come to me or my friends malnourished or worse wrecked by idiot western medicine or wrecked by idiot VEGAN healers.

Raw paleo diet can be a very big deal in healing patients, though it is not something I use all the time, but most times I do.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:22:38 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 08:54:13 pm »
I still believe there is an element of faith in this, as in all illness.    You have to believe you are getting better and this gives a lot of encouragement to the body.   

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 01:34:02 am »
faith and the huge idea that you are 'now' going to take care of your body, i.e. get to bed on time, no binging, no alcohol in excess, off sugar, exercise, meditation, paying attention or starting to live inside your body ( building presence )  which means actually noticing and assuming responsibility for your own created stresses, and more. 

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 04:37:26 pm »
In my experience with healing people, actually curing cancers, along with my other healer friends, these are the types of cancers we come across:

- simple toxicity, constipated colons, constipated livers... clean them up and you are done
- parasites / tumors... can sometimes be done away with zapping and other electro medicine, and better circulation and you are done
- fungus / mold / yeast / candida... more systemic, must cleans and eat anti fungus / mold / yeast / candida special diet to build up probiotic flora.  Turpentine! Must be insulated away from WIFI.  Needs electro magnetic healing as well.  May need to MOVE residence due to polluted environment (rotting fungus laden homes, think black mold, big towering over the home trees).

The difficult cases have all of the above in combination.

All this in combination with malnutrition because most people will come to me or my friends malnourished or worse wrecked by idiot western medicine or wrecked by idiot VEGAN healers.

Raw paleo diet can be a very big deal in healing patients, though it is not something I use all the time, but most times I do.

Hi,

When you do orange juice fast, do you add salt to the OJ like the watercure.com recommends, i.e. 1/4 t o 1/2 tsp of salt to each quart of liquid(i.e. orange juice and or vegetable juice)?

Do you think OJ fast alone can clean the colon and the liver as well? Or things should be added during a OJ fast like coconut cream and or egg yolks and or olive oil and or herbs to help to colon move and or maybe castor oil and or turpentine?

Regarding castor oil, how much should be taken and how many days in a row can be taken?

Did you experiment with sodium thiosulphate?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk