Author Topic: Experienced weird "detox" symptoms with Raw Milk  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Bogdar

• Forager
    • View Profile
Experienced weird "detox" symptoms with Raw Milk
« on: October 11, 2018, 11:57:12 pm »
Hi everyone,

it's actually the second time I've experienced these weird symptoms.

First time, few months ago, it was the few first times I tried raw eggs and raw milk. I remember that I was home, I ate a few raw eggs with like 4-500mL raw milk, and I went to my university library to study. A hour after ingestion, I started experiencing weird feeling symptoms, I was stressed, a bit "outside" myself and sluggish.
Then, I remember me headed back home, and then black hole until I reach some kind of parc in my city (not in the actual path to my house) and I was so "touched" by all the colors, sounds, and my feelings were *10. I was literally smiling with euphoria to everything I was seeing and receiving through my senses (just a beautiful but random parc). I identified it as LSD symptoms, which I tried twice in the past, like few month to a year before or so.
This story ends 2 hours later.

10 months later, today; I didn't eat anything in the day and I finally drank a whole glass of fatty raw milk (still the same, grass-fed, non-homogeneized, whole...). I started to feel so weak that I didn't go back to university, I felt stressed (usually milks just get me calm and joyful, kinda like morphins do) and nervous. It almost never happens to me since the time I changed my diet. Few minutes/hours later, feelings *10, I felt like I was so far from the ground, was euphoric, feeling the music, and shit.

Feel like it's still some "light LSD effects", but I might be wrong. First experienced I hypotethised some LSD was getting out of me somehow, by detoxifying, but since it happened a second time I dunno if there's another explanation, or if it is "detoxifying" at all.

Well, do you have any guess on this ? Have someone already experienced similar such things, like drugs-you've-tried-in-the-past effects ?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Experienced weird "detox" symptoms with Raw Milk
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 02:36:00 am »
Well, after going RVAF, I would experience very powerful, invigorating feelings after consuming  raw dairy products, especially after consuming raw milk. This  was very drug-like in effect, and very addictive indeed. However, I soon recognised that raw dairy, over the long-term, is very, very harmful to me, given various dietary experiments etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Bogdar

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 07:12:27 am »
Wow, weird too. But for now, I like raw milk and I don't think this is much of a problem, it happened only when I took it far from meals. Gotta agree that the feel I usually have, a bit "morphin-like", is pretty addictive but the one I described (weakness/sluginess followed by feeling *10 and euphoria) is just weird, it happens when you don't want and I wouldn't like to experience it again.

I'm really wondering where it could come from.

A friend told me he read a testimony where a guy would experience benzodiazepine-like effects, as the valium he took years ago. I wonder if we experienced the same thing, drug-detoxifying. Would be fun.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 10:54:54 am »
According to Legend, the Buddha after a long period of fasting and renunciation of worldly comforts, accepted a bowl of milk soup and soon after had his divine illumination....where he envisioned the Middle Whey...as the path to enlightenment.

So its possible that the central precepts of Buddhism were based upon one mans dairy induced hallucination.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 06:11:52 pm »
Well, after going RVAF, I would experience very powerful, invigorating feelings after consuming  raw dairy products, especially after consuming raw milk. This  was very drug-like in effect, and very addictive indeed. However, I soon recognised that raw dairy, over the long-term, is very, very harmful to me, given various dietary experiments etc.
That fits exactly with what is written in my signature!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk