Author Topic: What if anything, might I be lacking, on a carnivore diet?  (Read 2372 times)

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: What if anything, might I be lacking, on a carnivore diet?
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2018, 11:03:33 am »
you could get Keri-gold from Ireland, good tasting, probably low amounts of grain given and or organic butter, where you're not ingesting Monsanto grains.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: What if anything, might I be lacking, on a carnivore diet?
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2018, 12:17:37 am »
Local supermarkets don't sell Keri-gold. I stocked up on 10 pounds of Land o Lakes that was less than half price. From watching videos it seems that dairy cows are fed some grain but mostly hay and have a pretty good diet compared to feed lot cattle. I may go back to coconut oil and olive oil. It's not set in stone. If I buy butter on sale and freeze it, it's a lot cheaper.

I been eating more and more wheatgrass juice powder.

Got triple coupons for pineapple making them 25 cents each. Cut one up yesterday and it wasn't as good as I remembered. It seems wheatgrass and cinnamon tea really kill my taste for sugar. Had some peppermint tea over at a friends house and it was much better than I remembered. Planning on starting back up on that too. I remember consuming it last April when I was in the best shape of my life.

I think it's best to only consume vegetables when I crave them and not because I think they are healthy for me. There's something to be said for appetite.  I also don't think consuming meat shakes is as bad as you make it out to be. Maybe you'll want to much at first but I feel my body has long adjusted and signals me when I've had enough.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk