Author Topic: Just one more thing to be completely healed  (Read 31222 times)

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Just one more thing to be completely healed
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2020, 02:15:34 pm »
For HCL and digestion
I've been mixing red meat with fowl and fish with a few tbsp each of liver and kidney and eating that as I feel cut up into pieces in a jar for convenience. 

As soon as I get acidic from red meat i just switch to white and then as soon as I feel im lacking from white I eat a spoonful of red.

Personally when it comes to me sweetbreads as well as lamb fat, marrow, tongue, are easy for me to digest.

I think we can both really benefit from getting some tripe and gall bladder on a regular basis, sucks that they bleach tripe here in canada...
I don't even think gall bladder is considered an edible part of the animal by law here... sucks.
blood can help digestion too, dry aged meats probably require more hcl
Pancreas probably helps digestion too if eaten with meat

« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 02:24:21 pm by PaganGoy »

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2020, 08:10:17 am »
So, i finished the parasite cleanse some days ago. Nothing much has changed, allthough my mood is far better, i still have the same issue with low HCI. I assume its because the products of the cleanse also have antifungal properties. But, at least I can say that 99% I know what my problem was for all these years. Candida. No wonder why the medical drugs for parasites did nothing, nor did the mastic gum for the h.pylori I do not seem to have. All these things I saw in my saliva and puke was candida, in different shapes, allthough I can sometimes see some small worms, but I read that there is a parasite that likes to be in symbiosis with candida. Anyway, I leave it at that and focus on candida.

So its good to finally know after all these years what the issue is, only problem is that chronic candida can be a tough one to get rid of, since they can adapt well, apparently also to a ketogenic diet, but I guess its better than high carb anyway. There are many remedies that seem to work for people, too many to mention here, some of them I tried, but reading through the comments of candida sufferers, it can take months or years for people to balance it out if you rely on just supplements. I´m not interested in that. I´m pretty fed up of supplements by now, unless its something that aids detoxification of organs such as liver. Here I would recommend the herbal blend. It also seems that if you have the MTHFR gene, you might not do well on supplements.

I think the best is to focus on the fastest and most effective ways, which seem to be dry fasting in combination with keto or ZC, no dairy and eggs, alongside eating a lot of probiotics and fermented foods, that would take over your gut and lower the candida amount to a normal level. When it comes to meat I think the best food against candida would be dry aged meat, like sabertooth consumes, due to the natural probiotic bacteria that is created during the aging process. I consumed it some some days ago, it was the most amazing thing I ate in a long time. To say I crave it would be an understatement. The longer its aged the more I want it. Maybe even high meat would work, allthough if you have low HCI due to candida, you might invite the uninvited. I will also try raw kefir again, even if its dairy. I was eating natto for the first time as well, to see how it "feels", since my natural senses seem to be coming back. So far I can´t say much, but one issue I see alongside the (possibly still high) estrogen amount (unless the fermentation lowers it), is that the PH is very alkaline. Natto seems to be the only fermented food which is not acidic. When I ate it together with some meat my digestion was impaired. Same as with coconut meat, which I crave every time I see it, but it´s hard to digest, I guess the fault lies again at the higher alkaline PH level which isn´t good if you have low HCI. So best is to eat these things alone. Anyway, it seems that I know the enemy now so I can finally focus on fixing it once and for all.

But the most significant thing that I noticed is the change in mood. Candida can alter your mind tremendously. It can trigger sudden "out of the blue" aggression and anger, maybe because it can accumulate in your brain stem causing a whole lot of mess up there. It´s interesting to observe, but it can be not so nice for others. Coincidently, the foods that I found helpful and work for parasites, such as cayenne, garlic, pumpkin seed oil, green tea (caffeine in general), also work against Candida. No wonder I had always thought my problems were related to parasites only. Might also drink a couple of green teas again, because that triggered the biggest and most effective candida detox cleanse I ever experienced in my life some time ago. Will update again in some time.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 08:21:49 am by norawnofun »

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2020, 03:23:27 pm »
So, i finished the parasite cleanse some days ago. Nothing much has changed, allthough my mood is far better, i still have the same issue with low HCI. I assume its because the products of the cleanse also have antifungal properties. But, at least I can say that 99% I know what my problem was for all these years. Candida. No wonder why the medical drugs for parasites did nothing, nor did the mastic gum for the h.pylori I do not seem to have. All these things I saw in my saliva and puke was candida, in different shapes, allthough I can sometimes see some small worms, but I read that there is a parasite that likes to be in symbiosis with candida. Anyway, I leave it at that and focus on candida.

So its good to finally know after all these years what the issue is, only problem is that chronic candida can be a tough one to get rid of, since they can adapt well, apparently also to a ketogenic diet, but I guess its better than high carb anyway. There are many remedies that seem to work for people, too many to mention here, some of them I tried, but reading through the comments of candida sufferers, it can take months or years for people to balance it out if you rely on just supplements. I´m not interested in that. I´m pretty fed up of supplements by now, unless its something that aids detoxification of organs such as liver. Here I would recommend the herbal blend. It also seems that if you have the MTHFR gene, you might not do well on supplements.

I think the best is to focus on the fastest and most effective ways, which seem to be dry fasting in combination with keto or ZC, no dairy and eggs, alongside eating a lot of probiotics and fermented foods, that would take over your gut and lower the candida amount to a normal level. When it comes to meat I think the best food against candida would be dry aged meat, like sabertooth consumes, due to the natural probiotic bacteria that is created during the aging process. I consumed it some some days ago, it was the most amazing thing I ate in a long time. To say I crave it would be an understatement. The longer its aged the more I want it. Maybe even high meat would work, allthough if you have low HCI due to candida, you might invite the uninvited. I will also try raw kefir again, even if its dairy. I was eating natto for the first time as well, to see how it "feels", since my natural senses seem to be coming back. So far I can´t say much, but one issue I see alongside the (possibly still high) estrogen amount (unless the fermentation lowers it), is that the PH is very alkaline. Natto seems to be the only fermented food which is not acidic. When I ate it together with some meat my digestion was impaired. Same as with coconut meat, which I crave every time I see it, but it´s hard to digest, I guess the fault lies again at the higher alkaline PH level which isn´t good if you have low HCI. So best is to eat these things alone. Anyway, it seems that I know the enemy now so I can finally focus on fixing it once and for all.

But the most significant thing that I noticed is the change in mood. Candida can alter your mind tremendously. It can trigger sudden "out of the blue" aggression and anger, maybe because it can accumulate in your brain stem causing a whole lot of mess up there. It´s interesting to observe, but it can be not so nice for others. Coincidently, the foods that I found helpful and work for parasites, such as cayenne, garlic, pumpkin seed oil, green tea (caffeine in general), also work against Candida. No wonder I had always thought my problems were related to parasites only. Might also drink a couple of green teas again, because that triggered the biggest and most effective candida detox cleanse I ever experienced in my life some time ago. Will update again in some time.

candida is not the problem.. but a lack of clean bile

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2020, 03:44:02 pm »
mind going a bit more into detail?

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2020, 08:13:54 pm »
I have learned that too much iron accumulated in the liver/gallbladder and coming out in the intestines with the bile makes candida grow.
Another issue with too much iron.

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2020, 08:51:29 pm »
mind going a bit more into detail?

you need clean and thin bile.... it is the bile that keeps the intestinal flora in balance, bile is also a digestive fluid, bile also makes you shit... when constipated, it is because of lack of enough clean thin bile, not because lack of fiber, according to my research

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2020, 10:47:01 pm »
@norawnofun
Do you know how Sabertooth dry ages his meat?  Do you just keep it uncovered in the fridge?  I also have the "mood symptoms" of candida you mentioned.

Also, would this work if I used a meat that was previously frozen?  I finally found a grass-fed farmer about 1/2 hour away from me; however his meats are all frozen and I have to thaw them. 

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2020, 08:00:23 am »
Morley mentioned that candia can be caused by too much iron, I am aware of that. When I did the blood donation I felt no change whatsoever, either I don´t have too much iron accumulated or I would need more donations. So iron might not be the issue. I am also aware of the importance of bile as a digestive aid, nothing new for me here. One thing that I think helps bile flow is drinking coffee, very slowly and a cup or half max. At least for me. And regarding derek (sabertooth), in this video he explains his fridge and the process of dry aging his meats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_xEsAK7-dA I am not sure if it works with frozen meat. I assume it does, but who knows? Doing high meat with frozen meat works too. Maybe he could answer your question directly here. And regarding candida there are 2 very good groups on fb that discuss candida. Lots of noobs but also several people with good knowledge in those 2.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2020, 12:27:23 am »
Hi @norawnofun, thanks for keeping this post alive.

I would like to share an update of my journey:

These months doing my anti-candida protocol has been pretty intense. I can't relate all the die-off sypmtoms I have passed in the 2.5 months I've been doing this. I've had mood swings, joint pain, constipation, gas, bloating, black-outs, migraines, brain-fog, etc. I will divide my protocol in 3 dimensions and explain why I did this or that.

Nutrition:
I switched from Carnivore to Paleo. I've been eating just this things: Meat (rare or raw), fish, mollusk, sweet potatoes, mineral carbonated water, raw fat (much less than when I was on Carnivore), papaya and watermelon.
The reason I avoided a ketogenic diet It's because I felt like pure bullshit doing a ketogenic diet. I was in ketosis and I was surviving in it, but I felt horrible. Just before doing my protocol, I found that Candida does best on a ketogenic host. So I'm out of the ketosis bandwagon.

Supplements:
SF722 (8 pills a day): The most important shit to kill my Candida. Die-off is FUCKING intense, but don't hesitate, this shit works.
Molonaurin (7g): Another anti-fungal, but also a bio-film disruptor. Gentler than the SF722 but effective. Also important AF.
Bee propolis (20-30 drops) : I got an extract made with mead. This made my anti-fungals work way stronger and effective. Also important, but not AF.
apo-Lactoferrin (2 caps): Really don't know if this did something, but theoretically this bind to iron bio films and support my own inmune response, which I believe is negligible because your inmune system is your gut flora and my gut flora is unbalanced and bullshit.
NAC (1g): Anti-oxidant, mood stabilizer, impulsiveness controller, bio film buster and I don't know what else. This supplement is also important AF. Without this I would have surrender to my cravings and mood swings.
Interfase Plus (2 caps): Enzymes to destroy biofilm. Made my anti-fungals work stronger. I don't know If It add that much effectiveness taking in consideration that I was also taking the Monolaurin and Bee propolis, but It surely add something. Take it if you have the money.
UDCA (2 caps) : Bile support, liver support, remedy against constipation. Take it if needed.
Collagen (1 tbsp): Added this just a few days before. You know what collagen is for. Nothing special.
Apple Cider Vinegar (2 tbsp): Added a week ago. Seems to be helping. I don't know how much or if It is placebo due to I'm improving slowly with the other things, but I've seen my major improvements after starting taking 2 tbps before food.
Unmodified Potato Starch: 1 tbsp of resistant startch. To feed my probiotics. Seems to be helping.
Custom Probiotics 11 Strain: I don't know if it helping, tbh. Everyone on Reddit says that probiotics works. I can't relate.
Vitamin C (4g) : Anti-oxidant for the die-off reactions. Also good against COVID n_n.
Activated charcoal (1-2 caps): Binder for the die-off by-products.

Lifestyle changes:
Sun bathing: Sun is your ally. Makes you sweat and detox. Give you energy. I don't know what else the sun does, but the sun has turned me from being mad and sad AF to be a controlled civilized individual.
Intermittent fasting: I only eat when It's daytime. I eat my carbs first and then wait 1-2 hours to eat my meat. Antifungals always after or during meal time. From experience. I would also recommend dry-fasting for minimum 48 hours. I've seen a lot of Candida out of my GI tract after dry-fasting. It really does something.
Don't drink water before or after meals.
Don't trust your cravings, ever.

Regarding HCl, I would like to add that anti-fungals helps you recover some of your acidity. When you start taking anti-fungals, you would note recurrent acid reflux. I believe this is a reaction of the Candida metabolism or die-off. Candida produce amonia which lowers your GI acidity. Kill the Candida and you will recover some of your acidity.

Also, your bile have to be moving. Take UDCA or any other bile supplement. Bile detoxes you and restore your gut flora. You need to be flushing with bile constantly to get rid of the infection.

When I finally recover I would make a complete and long post to clarify and explain my complete protocol and journey. Hope this helps for now.

Also, @norawnofun, keep us updated, please.

Love to all

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2020, 03:09:40 pm »
Lifestyle changes:
Sun bathing: Sun is your ally. Makes you sweat and detox. Give you energy. I don't know what else the sun does, but the sun has turned me from being mad and sad AF to be a controlled civilized individual.
Intermittent fasting: I only eat when It's daytime.

Love this :)
Sun really is a  magic healer, the very best one :) :)
I too only eat when sun is out. It feels very natural to do so. Not eating before sunrise and not  after sunset.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2020, 04:28:11 pm »
Thanks for the update. Well for me I can say that life changed a bit. Im out of the moldy house, out of the humid, congested and filthy country I lived at. Now I live in a clean environment, air is superior, no moldy house. I thought the changes of moving will be more significant, but they aren´t. I still have the occurance that whenever I have food in front of me candida gets more activated and lowers my stomach acid. These fuckers are well adapted and smart. In the previous country I lived I had sun every day, but I did not see any siginificant change. But I do realize that breathing fresh outside air is very important to lower symptoms.

I read about the warnings of keto and candida, however this does not count for everybody. There are people that do well on keto vs candida, then there are some that don´t. This is an individual thing and I think the most important thing is to listen to your intuition when doing any dietary changed. But the problem is, as you already mentioned, cravings. To distinguish between intuition and cravings. I think candida could possibly make you crave certain foods (such as dairy), for its own survival. Candida certainly messes with your brain. I notice that when there is a die-off it goes together with a pulling at the region of the brain stem and/or headaches, among mood issues. Personally I seem to do well on low carb, i feel mentally very good when I fast, until the point when I think fasting inaugurates a die-off, then I can get very agressive and moody. It´s pretty annoying. Then when I take somthing to kill them, all of a sudden my mood changes. I still want to try getting into ketosis, I think that might be the step I need to make a big change. If I feel like its doing harm, I´d stop. It´s silly to keep doing something allthough you feel shitty in it. The "hang in there" approach is not the best if you intuition tells you otherwise.

Now turning to the supplementation. You take a lot of things, like I used to. But I came to the conclusion that you need to be careful. When I did the parasite cleanse which for sure also helped for killing candida, you might overburden your organs. So now my digestion works pretty well but, I don´t have much energy, sex drive or will to do much. I used to work out but I stopped. What I will do now is to focus on bringing the organs in top shape, with the herbal blends that I had mentioned and matcha tea. I find that caffeine, be it coffee, black tea or green tea is pretty effective in killing candida. And there is scientific evidence that caffeine kills candida. I had mentioned that I had a huge die-off after drinking 2-3 cups of green tea, and also some kind of die-off when drinking black tea with lemon in the morning. Coffee is also a great aid if I drink half a cup to a cup max, it also aids bile flow.

I also noticed that taking a lot of spicy foods caused a die-off, but this also seems to have an effect of the thyroid. I read that candida die-off can cause thyroid "sensations" such as pulsation and I believe that. The foods I am taking atm is lots of meat, sardines (I think B12 is very important), berries, 100% dark chocolate, walnuts, low carb veggies (including cruciferous), raw sauerkraut, eggs and dairy among other things. I am still experimenting with raw dairy because I want to finally know if it aids or hinders. Same as with eggs. But it seems like that anything that interferes with your mind can hinder healing from candida. Since dairy and eggs have lots of hormones, I think cutting them out might just be what is needed for any candida sufferer. Maybe that´s the reason why some people with candida don´t do well on keto, because they focus on too much dairy and eggs for it´s fat content. Did you eat any of these 2 on your keto? I´m also convinced that candida lowers your gastric acid capability, so you end up not being able to digest your food. So there is definitly a connection between acid and candida. They want a more alkaline ph, otherwise they can hardly survive. That´s why, at least in my opinion and experience, its so important to focus on acidic foods (that have a lower ph) until candida is resolved, anything with a higher ph will just hinder your digestion. You want to create the most acidic environment in your stomach, so stand no chance. I realize this during fasting, your stomach fights them by trying to lower the ph to "digest" them, they counteract. During fasting I notice that I digest something when I burp, and thats candida, not parasites as I have always though. carbonated water also helps a lot, as its very acidic. I do drink distilled and carbonated water. I think distilled is the best water for cleansing, but not right after eating, as its ph is not low enough to increase gastric acid production.

The next couple of days will tell if I should stay away from dairy and eggs or not. I have experimented with both many times. But I keep on thinking they are ok. I guess I´m just foolish to think they are beneficial for candida. They have some pros but for this condition I don´t think there are any. I am also experimenting with raw kefir again, because I think that might actually be good against candida. And I´ll add raw marrow. Maybe a keto diet with raw kefir might just be what I need. Adding a lot of the right kind of probiotics should be the right way to kick out candida I suppose. I believe dry aged meat would be the best for that. But it´s expensive. I also take good amounts of pumpkin seed oil and the mentioned dark chocolate because I think magnesium and copper are very important. Liver I can´t handle. Fish I don´t feel like except sardines. Another thing, I read that floaters can be a cause of candida (whereas I though it´s a sign for parasites), and one remedy for that seems to be good is hemp seed oil. When I used to take it, back then when I had no clue about candida, it did me well. So I´ll buy that again. Lastly, I started taking bee pollen again, which I consider superior over many foods. I want to be sure to have a good immune system if I get corona, that plus high vitamin C foods should do the trick I hope. Because if you have this candida issue, how can you be certain to have a good working immune system? Especially if it has to constantly fight candida? Therefore, better to ramp up the nutrition. Not that I am freaking out as many others do, but I rather be as healthy as possible if I get it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 07:24:01 pm by norawnofun »

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2020, 08:05:06 am »
Yeah @Inger, the sun is a powerful healer.

Hi. @norawnofun

What I take in the form of supplements, you take it in the form of food. Your diet seems very complex.

So, do you take herbal blends for the liver? What other organ are you trying to support?

Regarding dairy, when I was on keto, I was a fan un butter and cheese. I bought it raw. I tried raw milk, clabbered and fresh, but It was not high quality so I dropped it. I can tell by my experience that dairy didn't help me with my problems (probably It worsened, I felt more constipated, bloated and gassy during that time), but It helped me maintain a keto lifestyle. Months later I found beef fat, lamb fat and marrow as new sources of calories and dropped the dairy all together.

Regarding eggs, I only do yolks and them don't seem to cause me symptoms.

Regarding coffee and caffeine, from my experience cultivating magic mushrooms, I can tell you that fungus can also metabolize caffeine and this drugs functions the same It does to humans. Fungus grows and acts frenzy in the presence of a caffeine-rich substrate. We use it as an additive to quicken colonization. Also, coffee has a lot of mold and easily grows fungus. I'm not that much experienced, so I would tell you just to avoid the coffee and use another source of caffeine. Yeah, It aids bile flow and bile flow is important to detox from the toxic metabolites from the fungus, but there are other options which can be less dangerous. As an add-on, coffee is an stimulant and consuming it for a long time can cause withdrawal symptoms and burnt-out.

Regarding keto, I couldn't said it better, It is an individual factor. I have also seem people doing great on keto to kill their fungal infections. Just to inform people that keto is not always the best option.

Yeah, nutrition is very important. I really have neglected my nutrition the last 3 months. Before I ate liver, marrow and very, very high-quality raw fat and meat. That time has to come back.

In a few weeks, my supplements will be empty and I will maintain a periodic dry-fasting protocol and being carefully with my diet at a minimum, just until I can save enough money to buy a new round of supplements again. My list will me shorter this time and I will add chelation supplements because I continue to believe that Candida survive because It has a very powerful bio-film matrix that helps him being attached to my GI tract and this matrix is composed of various metals and minerals.

Saludos

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2020, 06:42:33 am »
Actually my diet is pretty easy I think. I just focus on important minerals (such as copper and mag), low carb and good quality meats and fats. The blends I already took and want to get again are https://theinterstellarplan.com/product/interstellar-spice-blend/ and https://theinterstellarplan.com/product/peel-blend/ the 20:1 concentration, 200:1 is far stronger but I don´t have the money for that right now. That concentration might also be overkill, but I dunno. Both have huge amounts of Polyphenols / Flavonoids, which seem to regenerate organs pretty well. Out of all the supplements and herbal things I took, these felt right and did me well. So these 2 plus matcha green tea, that´s what I plan to take and ideally nothing else, beside diet.

If you would ask an experienced chinese TCM herbalist which organ is the most important, he should say ALL of them. I don´t think you should only focus on the liver, sure its one of the most important, but if you overburden one of them, then most likely all of them will be effected. I believe that Polyphenols / Flavonoids can fix most, if not all organs, thats why I go for them. Detox of anything, be it candida, heavy metals, parasites...put your organs in a lot of stress, why not give them a little hand? They seem to be a universal aid for many misalignments. I also think that my pancreas are messed up, as when I have some digestive issues due to eating higher carb, I always have some kind of pain in that region and I feel really weird, like too much insulin is going out. So just focusing on one organ suchs as the liver doesn´t make sense, especially if you don´t know which on is affected. Funnily enough the blends taste quite like ayahuasca to me, and I consider this drink of mother nature the most powerful and profound remedy of anything that I have ever tried.

Now regarding dairy, I did a little reseach and I found that Estrogen helps grow and keep candida alive. Not that I never heard of that but I think that might be the connection I needed to read to understand why I´m not improving 100 percent. See https://hormonesbalance.com/articles/anti-candida-articles/candida-yeast-overgrowth-creates-hormonal-havoc-part-1-surprising-symptoms-causes-tests/ So I will ditch dairy and eggs. I am a bit uncertain regarding raw homemade kefir though. If it helps or hinders. So I did a batch of some raw A2 cow milk kefir, drank some and had this sensation at the thyroid. Then when reading about that, it shows that hormones/estrogen can also mess with the thyroid. I think I have a hormonal inbalance of all that dairy that I was consuming, so I will only try the kefir for a short period of time. Until then I make coconut kefir with the grains I have and see how that goes. Also, keep in mind that if you have candida and still eat yolks this might not be a good idea, eggs are a estrogen rich hormonal food, that would again feed candida. If I were you I would cut it out. Just because you don´t have symptoms, you still have issues with candida :)

I read conflicting reports about coffee being ok in small quantities on candida, but problematic in bigger ones. Here it says that caffeine would have a positive effect against c. albicans https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2195351 I also know about the concerns regarding mold, coffee beans and that you shouldn´t drink non-organic. Also about the withdrawal and stimulating/malicious effects on the adrenals. But I´m not sure if 1 cup or even half would make such a difference. Either way, Ill try swapping coffee with some strong black tea blend such as early grey, to see if that would have a similar effect, as of now the ones I tried don´t come close to the effects of good coffee. I am still very careful with coffee though, if I drink it too fast, I get some really bad stomach ache and bloating which results in a total kill of appetite, if I don´t have some fats some time after drinking coffee. Another thing that needs to be taken into consideration regarding your fungus comment is the fact that you cannot put all fungi in one pot, and generally say that all is created equal. If you have a look at medicinal mushrooms such as chaga and birch polypore, they seem to be the most effective fungi against candida, despite being a fungi. I never tried them but if you have access to them, I´d def go for it. Surely some of them can affect candida in a negative way, but when people put all fungi in one pot and generalize, not a good idea. I also read and heard that fungi has a powerful biofilm and that it attracts heavy metals and I can surely believe that.

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2020, 10:01:28 pm »
Thanks for the update. Well for me I can say that life changed a bit. Im out of the moldy house, out of the humid, congested and filthy country I lived at. Now I live in a clean environment, air is superior, no moldy house. I thought the changes of moving will be more significant, but they aren´t. I still have the occurance that whenever I have food in front of me candida gets more activated and lowers my stomach acid. These fuckers are well adapted and smart. In the previous country I lived I had sun every day, but I did not see any siginificant change. But I do realize that breathing fresh outside air is very important to lower symptoms.

I read about the warnings of keto and candida, however this does not count for everybody. There are people that do well on keto vs candida, then there are some that don´t. This is an individual thing and I think the most important thing is to listen to your intuition when doing any dietary changed. But the problem is, as you already mentioned, cravings. To distinguish between intuition and cravings. I think candida could possibly make you crave certain foods (such as dairy), for its own survival. Candida certainly messes with your brain. I notice that when there is a die-off it goes together with a pulling at the region of the brain stem and/or headaches, among mood issues. Personally I seem to do well on low carb, i feel mentally very good when I fast, until the point when I think fasting inaugurates a die-off, then I can get very agressive and moody. It´s pretty annoying. Then when I take somthing to kill them, all of a sudden my mood changes. I still want to try getting into ketosis, I think that might be the step I need to make a big change. If I feel like its doing harm, I´d stop. It´s silly to keep doing something allthough you feel shitty in it. The "hang in there" approach is not the best if you intuition tells you otherwise.

Now turning to the supplementation. You take a lot of things, like I used to. But I came to the conclusion that you need to be careful. When I did the parasite cleanse which for sure also helped for killing candida, you might overburden your organs. So now my digestion works pretty well but, I don´t have much energy, sex drive or will to do much. I used to work out but I stopped. What I will do now is to focus on bringing the organs in top shape, with the herbal blends that I had mentioned and matcha tea. I find that caffeine, be it coffee, black tea or green tea is pretty effective in killing candida. And there is scientific evidence that caffeine kills candida. I had mentioned that I had a huge die-off after drinking 2-3 cups of green tea, and also some kind of die-off when drinking black tea with lemon in the morning. Coffee is also a great aid if I drink half a cup to a cup max, it also aids bile flow.

I also noticed that taking a lot of spicy foods caused a die-off, but this also seems to have an effect of the thyroid. I read that candida die-off can cause thyroid "sensations" such as pulsation and I believe that. The foods I am taking atm is lots of meat, sardines (I think B12 is very important), berries, 100% dark chocolate, walnuts, low carb veggies (including cruciferous), raw sauerkraut, eggs and dairy among other things. I am still experimenting with raw dairy because I want to finally know if it aids or hinders. Same as with eggs. But it seems like that anything that interferes with your mind can hinder healing from candida. Since dairy and eggs have lots of hormones, I think cutting them out might just be what is needed for any candida sufferer. Maybe that´s the reason why some people with candida don´t do well on keto, because they focus on too much dairy and eggs for it´s fat content. Did you eat any of these 2 on your keto? I´m also convinced that candida lowers your gastric acid capability, so you end up not being able to digest your food. So there is definitly a connection between acid and candida. They want a more alkaline ph, otherwise they can hardly survive. That´s why, at least in my opinion and experience, its so important to focus on acidic foods (that have a lower ph) until candida is resolved, anything with a higher ph will just hinder your digestion. You want to create the most acidic environment in your stomach, so stand no chance. I realize this during fasting, your stomach fights them by trying to lower the ph to "digest" them, they counteract. During fasting I notice that I digest something when I burp, and thats candida, not parasites as I have always though. carbonated water also helps a lot, as its very acidic. I do drink distilled and carbonated water. I think distilled is the best water for cleansing, but not right after eating, as its ph is not low enough to increase gastric acid production.

The next couple of days will tell if I should stay away from dairy and eggs or not. I have experimented with both many times. But I keep on thinking they are ok. I guess I´m just foolish to think they are beneficial for candida. They have some pros but for this condition I don´t think there are any. I am also experimenting with raw kefir again, because I think that might actually be good against candida. And I´ll add raw marrow. Maybe a keto diet with raw kefir might just be what I need. Adding a lot of the right kind of probiotics should be the right way to kick out candida I suppose. I believe dry aged meat would be the best for that. But it´s expensive. I also take good amounts of pumpkin seed oil and the mentioned dark chocolate because I think magnesium and copper are very important. Liver I can´t handle. Fish I don´t feel like except sardines. Another thing, I read that floaters can be a cause of candida (whereas I though it´s a sign for parasites), and one remedy for that seems to be good is hemp seed oil. When I used to take it, back then when I had no clue about candida, it did me well. So I´ll buy that again. Lastly, I started taking bee pollen again, which I consider superior over many foods. I want to be sure to have a good immune system if I get corona, that plus high vitamin C foods should do the trick I hope. Because if you have this candida issue, how can you be certain to have a good working immune system? Especially if it has to constantly fight candida? Therefore, better to ramp up the nutrition. Not that I am freaking out as many others do, but I rather be as healthy as possible if I get it.

are you aware of heavy metal toxicity in relation to candida/sibo?

did you ever try turpentine, sodium thiosulphate, borax?

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2020, 05:16:31 am »
are you aware of heavy metal toxicity in relation to candida/sibo?

did you ever try turpentine, sodium thiosulphate, borax?

I am aware of the connection between heavy metals and candida, and I never tried the 3 you mentioned, although I know about them. But I got fed up of experimenting. I decided to stop all supplements and "extras", also finished the herbs I had, although they clearly made a difference, but I decided to put my focus on food and EMF. The shungite pendant I have definitely helped me, but I recently took it off since I got a q-link pendant. Just to see what´s more effective. Some people swear by it and funnily enough "vegetable police" might have found the cause for his year long health issues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQr1qk6TX0. Imagine if "just" EMF is the main cause for most peoples never ending health problems. I would bet on that. Either way, so far I see not much difference by wearing the q-link. For some people it can take some weeks and some feel great right away. I´ll wear it for around a month, only then can I say that Shungite is better. I did notice however that recently I put another q-link (beside the one I am wearing) on my laptop and after some time I felt really shitty in front of my laptop. My vains started to pop out of my fingers and I felt very uncomfortable. I´m not sure what that means but I won´t do that again and just stick to the q-link necklace that I wear.  I am also waiting for some additional shungite protection "stuff" that I am very curious about.

I also decided to change my diet. Keto did not work. I felt weird at times, had no energy for so long, didn´t gain weight and sometimes got super tired after eating some cooked carbs (such as tomatoes). So I decided to eat more carbs and I couldn´t care less about counting them. I got fed up of the restrictions, that brought me to nowhere. Meat wise not much changed, although I eat more wild game now, but I decided to add acidic raw fruits that don´t have too many carbs, have a low GI and not too high oxalates. That would be kiwi, plums, green apples, and of course berries. I also found a brand that does low temp coconut butter, which initially I found way to sweet and now I can eat it with no disgust, but I think I need to be a bit careful with it. And I worked myself up on bee pollen. 1 tablespoon a day.

I also have completely cut out dark chocolate. Even just one piece almost made me vomit and gave me stomachache and headache. It´s funny how you gorge on one thing for so long, then the next day you can´t stand it. I even started to crave raw dairy. Which is a problem for me after all the knowledge I gained about it, mostly the downside of it. I would say I am very much against it. But I decided that I listen to my body and drank it cold, and it felt very good. One strange thing I noticed though is that when I drink organic raw milk I did not feel good, but when I drank the non organic one it´s fine. The milk comes from the same indigenous breed (so no A1), so that can´t be it. It could be the chemicals they use to clean the milk machine (in the organic one), or it could be something very speculative, the area it comes from. Maybe you should drink raw milk from the area you live, because the microbiome of that area is in the pasture is what your body is used to? I don´t know, that was just a though. It is said that for bee pollen this is what you should do. Maybe the same counts for milk.

After adding more carbs great things happened, first my dental decay got better, then I started to train again after many months, and I started to gain weight (which is kinda obvious). I don´t go crazy on carbs though. I do eat max one piece of fruit, maybe some berries and the coconut butter. And some saurkraut, tomatoes and such sub acid things. Veggie wise I stay low carb, I just feel that the raw fruit is helping against candida. Previously seen as "the enemy" I see raw acidic fruits now as helpers. So the conclusion so far is that EMF is the main issue, keto might not be a too good idea on candida (i´m not the only one that things that way), that I should listen more to my body rather than restricting myself and that just raw milk (no altered products such as cheese, butter, cream or kefir) might have some benefits. 

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2020, 05:08:04 pm »
I am aware of the connection between heavy metals and candida, and I never tried the 3 you mentioned, although I know about them. But I got fed up of experimenting. I decided to stop all supplements and "extras", also finished the herbs I had, although they clearly made a difference, but I decided to put my focus on food and EMF. The shungite pendant I have definitely helped me, but I recently took it off since I got a q-link pendant. Just to see what´s more effective. Some people swear by it and funnily enough "vegetable police" might have found the cause for his year long health issues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQr1qk6TX0. Imagine if "just" EMF is the main cause for most peoples never ending health problems. I would bet on that. Either way, so far I see not much difference by wearing the q-link. For some people it can take some weeks and some feel great right away. I´ll wear it for around a month, only then can I say that Shungite is better. I did notice however that recently I put another q-link (beside the one I am wearing) on my laptop and after some time I felt really shitty in front of my laptop. My vains started to pop out of my fingers and I felt very uncomfortable. I´m not sure what that means but I won´t do that again and just stick to the q-link necklace that I wear.  I am also waiting for some additional shungite protection "stuff" that I am very curious about.

I also decided to change my diet. Keto did not work. I felt weird at times, had no energy for so long, didn´t gain weight and sometimes got super tired after eating some cooked carbs (such as tomatoes). So I decided to eat more carbs and I couldn´t care less about counting them. I got fed up of the restrictions, that brought me to nowhere. Meat wise not much changed, although I eat more wild game now, but I decided to add acidic raw fruits that don´t have too many carbs, have a low GI and not too high oxalates. That would be kiwi, plums, green apples, and of course berries. I also found a brand that does low temp coconut butter, which initially I found way to sweet and now I can eat it with no disgust, but I think I need to be a bit careful with it. And I worked myself up on bee pollen. 1 tablespoon a day.

I also have completely cut out dark chocolate. Even just one piece almost made me vomit and gave me stomachache and headache. It´s funny how you gorge on one thing for so long, then the next day you can´t stand it. I even started to crave raw dairy. Which is a problem for me after all the knowledge I gained about it, mostly the downside of it. I would say I am very much against it. But I decided that I listen to my body and drank it cold, and it felt very good. One strange thing I noticed though is that when I drink organic raw milk I did not feel good, but when I drank the non organic one it´s fine. The milk comes from the same indigenous breed (so no A1), so that can´t be it. It could be the chemicals they use to clean the milk machine (in the organic one), or it could be something very speculative, the area it comes from. Maybe you should drink raw milk from the area you live, because the microbiome of that area is in the pasture is what your body is used to? I don´t know, that was just a though. It is said that for bee pollen this is what you should do. Maybe the same counts for milk.

After adding more carbs great things happened, first my dental decay got better, then I started to train again after many months, and I started to gain weight (which is kinda obvious). I don´t go crazy on carbs though. I do eat max one piece of fruit, maybe some berries and the coconut butter. And some saurkraut, tomatoes and such sub acid things. Veggie wise I stay low carb, I just feel that the raw fruit is helping against candida. Previously seen as "the enemy" I see raw acidic fruits now as helpers. So the conclusion so far is that EMF is the main issue, keto might not be a too good idea on candida (i´m not the only one that things that way), that I should listen more to my body rather than restricting myself and that just raw milk (no altered products such as cheese, butter, cream or kefir) might have some benefits.

What is your conclusion with the q-link thing?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2020, 03:47:28 am »
I am wearing the Q-Link since several months and my conclusion is that it does make me less anxious in front of EMF sources. I tried to switch for a day to the shungite pendant, but my feeling was that I should revert back. Since I have it I also don´t feel that shitty anymore driving a car (which, if you measure the EMF inside, can be a driving antenna), being in front of the oven/cooker while being switched on, and being in front of the computer. I do have shungite magnets and stickers on these electronic devices/Wifi router and electric hobs as well, as I am the only one in the household wearing it and I do want to protect others. I also calmed down a lot since wearing it. My aggressive behavior, when let´s say the oven was turned on was no longer bearable for me and others, so I needed a solution. Needless to say I though to myself that it could just be in my head, but after several observations I can say it´s not. Besides, EMF is real and can cause proven damage, that´s not something that you just "put in your head". Certainly people that have no health issues might not feel EMF at all, or just don´t notice it, but if you have problems then it can effect you a lot.

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2021, 02:50:51 am »
... After switching to my carnivore diet I have no more diarrhea, stomach pain or nausea. What I have now is the following symptoms:

- Gas and/or water on the lower left side of my colon (sigmoid)
- Burping on my lower left side of my  colon (sigmoid)
- Vibration and gas burping on my rectum
- Intermittent bloating
- Not feeling the urge to go

Those symptoms seem to me due to antibiotics. Ensure that the animals you eat their meat are not injected with vaccines, antibiotics, and/or dewormers. Usually, farmers consider it essential to deworm and do not tell unless one asks directly. I spent a very hard time and health issues due to this problem, which took me time to discover.

@surfsteve: 2/3 of my plate as greens, celery... That thing really scare me a lot. I've become intolerant to various vegetables after my colonic. I'm scared of fiber. At this time I'm doing ACV + lemon, that makes me go. That thing about turmeric is good?
And also do not mix greens with meat in the same meal, they require different gastric juices and the mix of acid and alkaline make a mess in the digestive tract. Colonics are not recommended as others pointed here.
 Regards.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 03:32:29 am by joejac »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk