Author Topic: Eating Stomach For Candida - Tips/Experiences?  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Eating Stomach For Candida - Tips/Experiences?
« on: November 21, 2018, 07:45:25 am »
Hey,

I am going to try and eat some stomach, I might incorporate it in my diet more often if it's succesful.
Reason being I am curing candida and I have noticed that when I kill a lot of candida my stomach acid is not as strong as it is normally.
This results in having sleepless nights because of magnesium malabsorption, low sex drive and a sort of depression emotionally.
I know that when I don't kill candida for a week and let my system clean out all the candida, I revitalise and lose all the symptoms I've listed above. The progress has already been made so to say, but because I don't support my stomach I don't feel the results of it.

This is why I want to start eating animal stomachs, to help my own and to make the candida die-off detox more pleasant and easier.

Does anyone have experience with eating stomach? anything I should look out for or anything I should ask my butcher?

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Eating Stomach For Candida - Tips/Experiences?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 01:24:08 am »
I eat tripe (cow stomach) almost every day in the form of a tripe smoothie. It is my second least favorite organ meat smoothie. Not because of the taste but because of the texture. I do like tripe cooked and I don't mind it so much now with my new blender which completely grinds it in my smoothies.

I never heard of eating it for candida. I just know I can really feel a difference in the gym when I consume it. Otherwise I would have stopped eating it a long time ago!

This last time at the butchers I bought 10 pounds and had them grind it like hamburger. It saved me hours as opposed to cutting it up. I just put about 4 oz in a plastic bag, flatten it and put it in the freezer so all I have to do is grab one and wack it on the counter to break it up enough to put it in my blender. I've ruined many a blender trying to grind it up but my ninja seems to do a great job and has already lasted longer than if I'd been grinding it up with my old one.

I would say go for it. Tripe does a body good! It may not cure candida, (it may) but it will do a whole bunch of other things for you that no other organ meat does!

Only negative thing about it besides the texture is that when I first started eating it, it gave me body odor, (as if I had been eating fish); but after a while it stopped and I wonder now it it actually makes my sweat smell better. Who knows? Maybe it cleaned me out! It used to make me smell fishy. You might want to start slow and wear deodorant when eating raw tripe. I never noticed the effect from eating it cooked though. I think cooking it also reduces the benefits from it. I've eaten quite a bit cooked and it seems to do almost nothing as compared to eating it raw. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk