Author Topic: How to filter shower and bath water?  (Read 2408 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
How to filter shower and bath water?
« on: November 26, 2018, 12:13:43 am »
How do u filter water in shower/bath tap? Is RO system the best? Can u install RO after the tap?
What about when travelling....  shower water in hotels are extremely toxic.. u can literally smell the chlorine while the water flows out of the shower head...
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: How to filter shower and bath water?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 02:33:26 am »
simple carbon shower filter.  Don't worry about traveling, unless you're a traveling salesperson

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 04:49:54 am »
carbon filters only mainly removes hormones in the water, there are a variety of shower filters you can buy but from me and ajanous experience most are not complete and usually only filters chlorine or something else at a time.
Don't take showers at hotels, problem solved.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 06:53:41 am »
AV took a different approach, at least for baths. Rather than filtering, he'd add things that would bind with the toxins and prevent them from entering your body through your skin/lungs, as well as pull toxins from your skin. He recommended using a little terramin clay and sometimes a little milk.

Most filtering would probably improve your water quality, assuming your water quality is bad (tap water). If you have decent water, some filtering methods could even add toxins.

For example, most shower-head filters designed to remove chlorine while keeping a good flow are made of heavy metals. Yes, you'll get rid of the chlorine and some other toxins, but you could be adding something even worse.

As I understand it, carbon filters restrict flow too much to be convenient for a shower-head installation.

Some of what I've read suggests that filtering should be done centrally rather than at the shower-head if you want it to be effective and safe. But of course that is more expensive, and you can't take it with you when you travel.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 09:35:21 am »
I use a shower filter with activated alumina, I have no idea if the metal in this is the same as regular aluminum.
The only thing I could find is that it is generally regarded as "safe".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk