Author Topic: Vegetable police turned raw carnivore  (Read 3036 times)

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
Vegetable police turned raw carnivore
« on: December 06, 2018, 07:17:30 am »
Long term plant based "Vegetable Police" realizes that raw meats were the answer to all his health issues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcVQy69BLI and in a month he will try High liver. Hilarious how so many ex plant based morons go carnivore. One thing I like about him is that he is pretty honest about his thoughts and actions by now, he doesn´t hide that a vegan diet didnt work for him. Some people claim that the world is going vegan, but in reality more and more vegans are turning carnivore.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 07:28:30 am by norawnofun »

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vegetable police turned raw carnivore
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 07:38:18 am »
I think the raw/cooked carnivore diet will grow hard the coming years. More and more ex-vegans are turning to all meat diets.
A raw carnivore facebook group I am in has gained 200 members in 7 days.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 07:43:31 am »
That is correct. People will start to realize their mistakes, but at the same time a lot of people will fall into the vegan trap and will suffer a lot until they find out what´s going on. But then again you can´t educate people that don´t want to be educated. Sometimes you need to suffer to see the light.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 10:54:00 am »
This surge in popularity is only temporary and lasts only until the gurus stop their youtube videos etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 04:27:35 am »
I agree with TD.
To perdure, this needs to have more "reasonable" people following this diet and talking about his experience. More Jordan Peterson's or scientific asosiations. For example, the German nutrition asosiation has declared a vegan diet as an incomplete and impossible way to maintain proper nourishment.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 06:14:12 am »
Whilst it would make more sense to look up or learn from people of a social status or a scientific association, I do believe that every new 'trend' or new diet sometimes needs the gurus, the ideologists or the show-offs, in order for a good idea, such as carnivourism, to spread and become more popular. I strongly doubt that if the German Nutrition Association DGE would do videos on youtube, many people would watch them. Considering that social media is one of the most effective tools to get things across. Instead, you have people like Sv3rige, which through their straightforward and sometimes radical approach, have more powerful abilities to spread "the message" of a good diet, rather than any 'well behaved' person or institution could ever achieve. So after the signal has been received, people will start to do their own research and that would be the time were the DGE or whichever institution has the evidence, should be able to show the scientific facts. Common people will always listen to the 'populists' first. Reasonable people are often considered boring and not worth listening to, at least by the masses. And these are the people that need to be reached.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 11:34:46 pm »
Whilst it would make more sense to look up or learn from people of a social status or a scientific association, I do believe that every new 'trend' or new diet sometimes needs the gurus, the ideologists or the show-offs, in order for a good idea, such as carnivourism, to spread and become more popular. I strongly doubt that if the German Nutrition Association DGE would do videos on youtube, many people would watch them. Considering that social media is one of the most effective tools to get things across. Instead, you have people like Sv3rige, which through their straightforward and sometimes radical approach, have more powerful abilities to spread "the message" of a good diet, rather than any 'well behaved' person or institution could ever achieve. So after the signal has been received, people will start to do their own research and that would be the time were the DGE or whichever institution has the evidence, should be able to show the scientific facts. Common people will always listen to the 'populists' first. Reasonable people are often considered boring and not worth listening to, at least by the masses. And these are the people that need to be reached.

Exactly. People like Sv3rige are opening up the door for new people that entertain a more scientific approach. It's merely a matter of time now until a famous person tries this diet and reports the positive effects. The dominos have been set into motion.

It's also worth noting that you very rarely have people going back to normal diets when they had a taste of a raw meat diet. The difference in health is so big that reverting back to old ways simply is not an option. The surge in popularity is by all means not just a trend, it's the start of something even bigger.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 01:21:13 pm »
I began trolling VPs comment section after he began his carnivorous experiment, leaving many detailed messages regarding the benefits of raw meat...and offering helpful tips.... now he is following a raw carnivorous diet of mostly sheep meat.

I have been fervently prophesying for years that it would only be a matter of time before people in the wider world would learn of the benefits of Raw Meat based diets. I was dismissed repeatedly by many people for suggesting that one day Raw Meat consumption would be a topic of mainstream discussion. Buried within the nearly 3000 post and personal messages on this forum is  numerous examples of a deeply held conviction that we would not be ignored and relegated to the fringe forever.

Though the current spike in interest is catalyzed by an explosion of independant Youtube advocates, I do not believe the movement will be contained to just health centric social media channels. We are breaking through to more mainstream arenas...the low carb craze is expanding well beyond the youtube community.. I personally know many people now going keto with great benefits...and once those people learn about carnivore, and then Raw Carnivore, there will be no stopping millions of people within the next few years, from shifting toward these kinds of diets.

The establishment medical complex is being blindsided by recent developments, and their lack of response will only fuel dissention in the ranks. Intelligent people from within the system will begin to have their eyes opened and they will abandon the old beliefs and join in mind, body, and spirit, with this carnal embracing renaissance, that seeks to explore more optimal ways of nourishing and nurturing humanity, as the species continues to evolve ever forward in triumph!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 01:27:52 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2018, 03:01:17 pm »
Watched your talk with Tristen.  You came across most excellent this time.  Very composed, confident, patient ( with Tristen ).   Way to go, and thank you.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 11:00:57 pm »
Van, whose conversation are you referring to? Can you share a link?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 12:02:49 am »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk