Author Topic: My Cheat Weekend!  (Read 1950 times)

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
My Cheat Weekend!
« on: December 11, 2018, 03:26:08 am »
On Friday I had an urge to salt my food. It didn't taste as good as I remembered. For some reason a little voice in my head told me to have a cheat meal. Mainly as an experiment. I had farmed shrimp with ketchup on them and chili. I felt awful the next morning. Had to work and didn't have time to eat till evening. Was at the store and wondering if my back hurting was from my diet. I bought two packages of breaded fish sticks. This was the first bread I've had in years. Took them home and made a package and put more ketchup on them. My back was even worse Sunday morning. I fasted all day and Made the second package. This time with tarter sauce. I couldn't sleep all night and woke up with a terrible back ache this morning.

As soon as I drank a liver smoothie my pain decreased by 90%. Just finished another one and it's just about gone. It's weird but I feel waves of crabbiness leaving my body as I slowly am starting to feel like my old self again.

I sort of wish I hadn't done that but am glad I did to reinforce my belief in diet. Oddly I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. In fact I didn't enjoy it at all.

I can't believe how good it felt to eat something raw again without sugar or hydrogenated oils on it. It actually felt weird and unnatural to eat that kind of food. How was I eating that way for most of my life? I'm so glad to be back!

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: My Cheat Weekend!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 07:52:20 am »
good experiment to remind you/us. 

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My Cheat Weekend!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 11:29:58 pm »
I cheated once, it was terrible.
If Im thinking about craving a certain sauce I make a raw version with great success.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk