Author Topic: Hydration mineral water versus veg juices  (Read 17039 times)

Offline Grey-Cup

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Hydration mineral water versus veg juices
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2018, 01:16:19 am »
PaganGoy, do you drink blood instead of eating a meal, or do you have blood as a beverage with a meal?

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2018, 06:14:11 am »
You can potentially skip a meal just drinking blood but the important thing is to listen to instinct.

Offline Gatsuri

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2018, 12:27:43 am »
First impressions are really positive with using cucumber juice and tomatoes while not drinking any mineral water, just a small amount of the cucumber juice does a lot to reduce my thirst, I only need a little each time.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2018, 01:00:14 am »
Cucumber should be at least an hour before or after eating to prevent indigestion, tomato can be had anytime in smaller amounts.

Offline Gatsuri

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2018, 03:09:36 am »
Cucumber should be at least an hour before or after eating to prevent indigestion, tomato can be had anytime in smaller amounts.

Yep I pretty much read everything AV said about the juices in his books, his mineral water perspective is very interesting. A bit of a coincidence that vegetable police just made a video about how he feels that mineral water is not hydrating him that well :p

Offline Gatsuri

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2019, 10:22:08 pm »
Update: I find raw honey mixed in with mineral water works really well, also added bonus for oral health and breath.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2019, 12:54:36 am »
can't imagine why rinsing your teeth with sugar water would improve oral health. 

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2019, 01:52:16 am »
@gatsuri
Ajanous had an alternative to veg juice when its not available in a pinch,
naturally sparkling water like gerolsteiner with a little honey, fat like cream, a few tbsp of lemon or lime and I think maybe a tiny amount of ACV.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2019, 04:41:39 pm »
I'm pretty anti-vegetable myself ( I eat 0 vegetables) but I'm open to experimentation to see how my body reacts to it.. AV's views are interesting for sure, I mean he would not have this view on water without having experimenting heavily himself also with the veg juices + his experience with his patients. Without having tried it yet I do agree with him already that raw fats satisfy my thirst much better than drinking mineral water (throat stays thirsty I can keep drinking that stuff as much as I want).

In one of his videos AV mentions some tribe who during their travels avoided drinking water but did resort to sucking the juice from certain veggies, if anyone has some reading material on this would be nice.
[/quo

your body might be confusing thirst for it's attempts at reducing an acid load from eating too much protein.  I say Might

AV says this, AV says that.  And in fact part of it might be true.  For instance, maybe the water they have to drink from is rank with animal feces, or maybe they haven't eaten for so long that the calories from certain plant species are necessary.  I'd suck the juice from chewing on a carrot before I'd drink water from a nearly dried up water hole.   
  But please find out for yourself.  And take note of your protein levels when water doesn't satisfy your thirst.

how much protein is too much?

are you referring to raw or cooked/heated protein?

im sure one can have too much cooked protein, but what about raw protein?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2019, 01:25:07 am »
I note that sv3rige is claiming Aajonus got murdered, which is nonsense. I am even not sure at all that AV died from a fall. After all, this was in Thailand, a far away and wholly corrupt country - it would have been easy to conceal the fact that AV had a heart-attack. Given that he wasn't all that old when he died, dying, except accidentally, would have looked very bad to his followers. I mean, AV's diet was so non-palaeo, and artificial, after all.GCB had his flaws, given his past warnings against raw meat consumption, and emphasis on eating too many sweet fruits, among other things, but his instincto ideas were generally more useful than AV's.

why would Aajonus die of heart attack or any other organ failure, what did he eat that could cause any organ failure? Everything he ate was to strengthen all the organs, all the body.

IMO he could of been poisoned, killed/murdered by stranger(s) and /or pharmaceutical mafia hitman or even by the so called ''close'' ''friends''... when money is involved, anything can happen, people kill their (good) parents for 100ml of vodka or they kill God's human body for 30 pieces of silver... ;-)

The truth is we will NEVER know what really happened to him that caused his death.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2019, 02:55:26 am »
it is said here https://www.davidgumpert.com/the-dark-side-of-the-aajonus-vonderplanitz-legacy-how-the-end-came that he didnt die from the fall, as many people always claim. It´s pretty easy to find this actually:

At the end of the week last week, Aajonus was with his girlfriend, in Thailand on a balcony on his house. He was cleaning a wound to his hand, and went to the railing to throw the rest of the washing fluid to the ground.  She turned away to do something, and heard a crashing noise. The railing was broken, at least in that spot, and she heard moaning. She rushed to the ground below, and found him there.

He broke his back quite severely, next to the first rib, and could not move his legs. He took charge of the care of his body, even in the hospital, where he had them wrap his torso to stabilize the bones. He did have one x-ray, and then would not let them do more. The doctors wanted to operate, and he refused. He had them wrap him and feed him his food, and continued so for two days. He was apparently in good spirits, but did experience what must have been severe pain, for he did let them give him at least two pain shots. This might have been necessary for him to stay awake and in control, as the body can shut down from pain. There was blood in his stomach at some point, for he did regurgitate some food with blood in it.

On the third day of his hospital stay, he sent his girlfriend to a court proceeding in Bangkok, about 3.5 hrs away, about the land there in Thailand, over her protests. He insisted she go. While she was gone, he went into a coma, and they put an IV in him. When she returned he was very bad. At this point she emailed our Thai member, who called a few of us. The doctors say he had a kidney infection and blood infection. They continued to feed him butter and honey, as instructed, and followed his wishes as possible. They gave him oxygen as his breathing decreased, and he steadily lost blood pressure. They told us his kidneys had stopped functioning, were not producing urine. They wanted to do something, but no one had any authority to override his stated wishes. When his heart failed, they pumped his heart and tried to resuscitate him for a half hour. Our Thai member was on the phone with Aajonus’ girlfriend and could hear the flatline beep of the heart monitor. …They stopped resuscitation efforts at 2 am August 28th Thai time, Noon on August 27th Los Angeles time.

The way I read it, Vonderplanitz may have been afraid to have rural doctors operate on him, and likely died from the effects of internal bleeding.

We will never know what really caused his death. However, it is highly likely that because he didn´t fix that rotten railing, all the events thereafter lead to his death. Then there is the possibility that somebody might have done him harm while laying in the hospital vunerable and possibly alone, which caused the internal bleeding and organ failure, given the fact that there were previous attempts on his life before (at least according to his newsletters), or he was just unlucky and died of the after effects of that fall. Or they manipulated that railing, however, that seems unlikely give how extremely remote and hard to access that place was. But nothing is impossible. The final verdict would be that we will never find out and I think it´s pointless to continue talking about it. Fact is he saved and helped many people, he had very contradictive and questionable methods that made no sense, but he for sure pissed off a lot of people that pull certain strings. And I wouldn´t give much of what Sv3rige has to say, this guy is mentally unstable, but at the same time he is spreading the word about RAF, which he has to get credit for.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2019, 03:43:28 am »
Raw veggie juice is recommended against by RVAFers, generally. Many RVAFers have complained of nutritional deficiencies after consuming raw veggie juice too often. It is said that more than 1 pint of raw veggie juice a day is a real no-no. The idea is that juicing raw vegetables not only breaks up the cell-walls of the plant , releasing lots more nutrients, but it also leads to the release of a lot more antinutrients  as well, resulting in awful health-problems if one overdoes the veggie-juice consumption in the long-term. I recently purchased a single auger juicer after confirming that it was a lot easier to clean than other juicers(and cheap enough!), but I do not use it much. When I do, I use it mainly for juicing fruit and for the occasional herb like ginger or parsnip or radish. Technically not really palaeo, as juicing fruit involves too much of a sugar-rush and involved processing so is not genuinely 100% raw/unprocessed, but it means I can carry around the juice in a mineral water bottle when with other non-RVAFers. My  juicer is not centrifugal, so the juice apparently does not deteriorate as fast as such lesser juicers.

probably the vegg juice needs some raw salt(sodium) to balance the high potassium found in vegg juice... too much potassium will dehydrate and cause other issues, the solution is raw salt IMHO

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2019, 11:18:59 pm »
So many ridiculous posts in this thread. If someone had wanted Aadjenous dead for his views on his diet they would have given him food poisoning, not pushed him off a railing. Only thing that makes sense is that he fell and if there was fowl play that it most likely was caused by one of his followers. It is reported that he was an awful man and filed frivolous lawsuits on any competition who preached his work as well as those work he stole from.

Offline On a Quest, you want in?

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2019, 04:11:42 am »
I have serious confusion over those who claim drinking water doesn't hydrate.  3Vsrge, or however you write it, goes so far as to say animals don't drink water.  And this is from a guy who shows himself in nature quite often.  I have no idea as to why he would say such a preposterous thing. I could show him videos all day long where animals in the wild are drinking from water holes, streams, lakes etc.. 
    My guess is that he took that belief from AV.  And so the story continues...   My guess is those deriving hydration ( and I point this out to suggest more introspection ) or suspected hydration from egg yolks and honey are mainly getting a little instant energy from the honey and feelin alright again, as Henricks would say.  Not that juices don't hydrate, I have lived off of them during 30 plus days fasts, but again, as Tyler mentions, you're getting a sugar rush.  And sugar rushes just like taking an Advil can make you feel really good.
    When you juice you have No way of knowing how much of that particular veg or fruit you're body really needs, as there is No time for a stop to occur and signal you that you've had enough.  Thus, you are constantly trying to mentally figure it out,, 'is it one carrot and one zucchini and three pieces of apple,, or is two carrots and one apple.....
    The idea of getting someone to think that water doesn't hydrate, and then to follow some recipe, in my opinion, is another way of getting someone to jump on your hype train.

Do the animals drink the water for hydration or bacteria ? We in theory should be drinking water like dogs as well full of soil and bacteria

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2019, 06:19:24 am »
Maybe they vaccinated Aajonus's balcony  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk