Author Topic: High Meat for Candida  (Read 2117 times)

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
High Meat for Candida
« on: December 12, 2018, 07:33:28 am »
Hey

Couple of questions on high meat.

When is the best time to consume it? with a meal or before/after a meal?
I noticed that eating turkey stomachs gave me a very calming effect, can high meat do the same thing?
the problem is I eat around 200/300g of stomach when I want to feel really good. Could I achieve the same thing with lesser grams of high meat?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: High Meat for Candida
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 05:21:25 pm »
The whole point of "high-meat" is that it gives one a terrific boost in terms of energy, concentration-levels and focus, perhaps even higher intelligence. That is why 1 female RPDer stated that she  only took "high-meat" early in the day, as, if she ate  it at night, she would feel so wired that she could not go to sleep afterwards. High-meat can be eaten on  its own or with other foods, but I would suspect that it has a far bigger effect when eaten on its own.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 04:10:03 am »
I had the same question some time ago when I finished another batch 2 weeks ago, but in the end, I didn´t bother posting it here. I had done HM in the past and I had a good effect on it when eating it around the evening time, without any other food. It released the blockages I had in my intestines. This recent time, I did a batch of around 6 pieces of ground meat and tried eating it in the morning on an empty stomach, with food and in the eve. I found that morning was a bad idea, i got bloated and didn´t feel too good throught half of the day, also my stool was extremely green, then I ate it with raw dairy and some cooked meat and digestion was a bit better, then i ate it alone again in the eve, digestion wasn´t the best. Basically I was experimenting on these consecutive days. I also thought that I should maybe do a break, not eat it every day. But I thought let´s have it done to maximize the effect, and it did nothing beside causing problems. I too have/had candida (didn´t check my levels lately) and the reason why I wanted to eat it again was due to some of the missing bacteria that I believe I am lacking for optimal digestion. And I thought that maybe the bacteria of HM could battle the bacterial/parasitic imbalance that I think I still have.

Either way I could not reproduce the same effect that I had when I ate chunks a year ago and some month after. I had no energy boost, better concentration what so ever. It could be due to my cooked carnivore diet, as back than I ate more raw meat. One thing that had a very positive kinda cognitive/emotional effect was when I ate clabbered raw goat milk. I found that even better than HM or Kefir. Maybe ground meat is not ideal for HM? I had a harder time digesting ground meat than the chunks back than, which makes no sense. I doubt that the inuit or dogs ground their meat first to eat it "High", so maybe it has to be in one piece for the bacteria to grow as they should?

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 07:21:01 am »
Norawnofun, maybe the cooked meat prevented the bacteria from really doing it's thing. Dairy has also been blocking high meat effects for me. I read somewhere that it's not the best idea to take probiotic on an empty stomach. I might experiment with it myself and eat a piece of high meat before a meal, with a meal and immediately after a meal. Hopefully I can work up to a good schedule to regularly consume high meat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk