Author Topic: Greetings from Florida!  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Luis3valen

• Forager
    • View Profile
Greetings from Florida!
« on: December 19, 2018, 08:08:29 am »
I want to start off by thanking everyone for being a part of something so great. I've been on and off primal for the past year and mostly raw these last few months. I mostly eat raw ground beef, raw honey, raw vegetable juices, raw coconut cream, raw free range eggs, avocados and dairy. I've tried raw lamb, raw chicken and i eat raw fish when i can since it's so expensive. I'm delving more into organs and high food at this point.

I forgot to mention that I believe I have an allergy to dairy so I'm going to consume less of it. I have plenty of questions and really dont know where to start. Anyway, here are some.

1. Where can I find starter information without buying AV's books and skimming through every post?

2. Where can I get AV's books cheap?

3.Where and how can I obtain blood?

Thank you.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Greetings from Florida!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 12:14:53 pm »

Incidentally, I would strongly recommend against consuming any raw dairy at all, if you think you have an allergy. Many people, myself included, do not experience any negative effects from raw dairy at the time, but instead experience a very slow, undetectable deterioration in physical health after consuming raw dairy for months/years.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk