Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Welcoming Committee

New member from Denmark - introduction

(1/1)

KollektivDom:
Hello y'all

Just wanted to introduce myself, hoping to find likeminded positive people to learn, understand and connect with.

Ma stats;
23 years old danish genetic
Former drug addict (clean from unhealthy drug abuse since 2015), former fatty and recently former vegan.
Bodybuilding enthusiast (measures; 181 cm / 5ft11, 80 kg / 176 lb, been training for 5 years, 3 years with proper knowledge on training & nutrition)
Carnivore for 3 days, former vegan for almost a year.
First psychedelic awakening in june 2015 (the moment I stopped abusing myself) --> I hope to rejoice in this personal development, since I did manage to fall back into the traps of society and the EGO.
Hash/weed free since december 1st, 2018 (been smoking daily since young adulthood).

Authors/topics/Books/Gurus --> Elliot Hulse, Alan Watts, Osho, Fredrich Nietzsche, Sokrates & Platon, Sigmund Freud & Carl G. Jung, Marshlow, Robert Moore & Douglas Gillette,
I'm very interrested in morality, psychological and spiritual development (self-actualization), world order and ofc. correct diet and healthy living.

I'm searching for a community that can help me reach more enlightend levels of coincoiusness, since im beginning to face some problems in integration what I know is right for me.

Feel free to message me :)

TylerDurden:
I would like to recommend Max Stirner's book, "The Ego and its Own". Easy to read and understand, and not megalomaniacal like Nietzsche or overly wordy  like so many German or English philosophers.

Once you've gotten started and used to fresh, raw meat, I would highly recommend eating "high-meat" on a regular basis. This gives a powerful boost to the brain without causing side-effects like drugs. Brainwave entrainment(youtube has lots of free stuff and there is brain.fm) is an idea(don't use holosync, it's too expensive and is dodgy re results), as regards avoiding addiction. I also recommend near-infrared light therapy -redlightman has proven to be very useful for me. Welcome to the forum!

KollektivDom:
Thanks man, appreciate the message, I will look more into light therapy for sure :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version