Author Topic: New , unusual food coming to my supermarket  (Read 1775 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
New , unusual food coming to my supermarket
« on: December 25, 2018, 07:17:12 am »

The supermarkets in Austria often have much higher quality than elsewhere abroad. Depending on the chain, they can provide raw wild game , or very cheap innards. Plus, intensive-farming is much less of an issue. The 100% grassfed meat market segment is growing but still very small. What shocked me recently, though, was the appearance of grassfed/pastured chicken. I bought and ate some but was not too impressed. I gather from RVAFers that chickens ought to be fed as much as possible on  insects/worms/carrion and other raw animal food in order to taste great, but, at least it's a start. I am now hoping for raw  eggs from 100% grassfed chickens,  if that's possible.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New , unusual food coming to my supermarket
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 07:48:39 pm »
In Sweden they have a huge place called Ridgedale permaculture, and there their have grass pastured egg and chickens. Never tried it as I don't live there, and apparently expensive... but a good start. Also raising pigs or some old variety living in the semi- forest.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 09:52:28 pm »
ur from vienna tyler?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 11:53:11 pm »
ur from vienna tyler?
Well, currently, anyway.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk