Author Topic: What would Raw Paleo people do for socializing?  (Read 20362 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
What would Raw Paleo people do for socializing?
« on: June 26, 2009, 03:15:46 pm »
Sooner or later with our evangelizing efforts, there will be many future raw paleo diet and lifestyle people. 

I observe that the common people socialize using
- bad food (feasts with different kinds of cooked, processed foods, neolithic foods),
- bad drink (sodas, alcohol, new fangled manufactured drinks),
- horrible habits (smoking, drugs)

My question is, what would a bunch of health freaks like us do for socializing with fellow paleo people?

Dating a fellow raw paleo.
Gangs of raw paleo teenagers hanging around.
Business socials, parties, etc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Re: What would Raw Paleo people do for socializing?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 04:19:13 pm »

Good question.

I went around my bro's and he had just bought some oysters and lamb cutlets. I'm so used to eating raw foods by myself after 3 1/2 years it was strange.

I think we would sit in the sun more and talk.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Cosmo

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 05:05:39 pm »
I think we would sit in the sun more and talk.

+!. Lately I enjoy nothing more than sitting in the sun and watching a day go by. If I lived by the sea, then I would  go for a swim, walk on the sand barefoot and sunbathe every day. It would be great to win the lottery, stop working  and only live for pleasure like Paleo people did. Though their life was full of danger but it was much more intresting than a life of a modern human being.

Eating raw fish and meat since 17.11.08. 99% raw since 25.04.08.

Offline Cosmo

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 05:13:45 pm »

Dating a fellow raw paleo.

Hey, dating a fellow raw meat-eater would be fantastic! It would be amazing just to have a mate who eats only raw food. I can't wait for for the times when raw paleo diet become as popular as Atkins or Zone diet. Sometimes I think that we are very lucky to be pioneers of raw paleo movement and may be because of that we need to spread the word about miraculous health benefits of our diet and convert as many people as possible. Our diet might save/improve lives of 1000s of people...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 05:16:44 pm »
The sex should be paleo aka natural.  :D
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Cosmo

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 05:40:00 pm »
The sex should be paleo aka natural.  :D

:-)))))))))) yes, but you would end up having 12 children or more :-)))))))))))
However if are able to suport so many kids, then it might be very rewarding.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 06:07:44 pm »
Well there are always sashimi restaurants and raw oyster bars. I'm sure that if rawpalaeo were more popular then we would have primal potlucks worldwide, making things easier. What we really need now is more rawpalaeo gurus, especially outside the US , so that they can generate interest.  It seems that most diets wax and wane in tandem with the number of books published by it - interest wanes in any diet after c.7 years if no decent book is published by a guru on the subject within that period.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 06:31:25 pm »
:-)))))))))) yes, but you would end up having 12 children or more :-)))))))))))
However if are able to suport so many kids, then it might be very rewarding.

I think the paleo way is to not have sex unless the wife is ready and proper spacing for nutrition recharging.  3 years spacing?  Having many kids is my dream.  Maybe if I raise my kids healthy enough and rich enough they will reward me with lots of grandchildren.

But going back to dating... a great gift to woo a raw paleo girl... me raising my daughter in my country would be a whole frozen wild salmon!

Maybe a gang of raw paleo diet teenagers may find fun in playing sports - they're healthy.  And when they eat out they can have a good time in the wet market.  Have a seat in the market "we cook your food area" and eat their food raw.  Maybe pig out a little -- not necessarily mono meals -- that would be the most abuse they would do.  Maybe some natural fermented alcohol the teenagers will try to get away with... in our provinces they have lambanog -- they tap the coconut tree and turn it to an alcoholic drink over time. -- Then we parents will scold them for the personal abuse they do. -- and they reason out: "Would you rather we go out and get a pizza and buy commercial beer?"

« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 08:30:54 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Cosmo

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 11:53:46 pm »
But going back to dating... a great gift to woo a raw paleo girl... me raising my daughter in my country would be a whole frozen wild salmon!
:D I'd do anything for raw wild salmon, so I'm not surprise that girls fall for such a great gift.
I bet the place where you live is a real paradise for raw foodists, hope that you always remind yourself about how lucky you are to be there.
By the way, how much for you have to pay for wild salmon? It cost around 20-25 pounds per kg here (24-27 euros)
Sometimes it's on special offere (50% less when in season) and then I buy it nearly every day.
I can eat it 3 times a day every day and never get bored ...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 06:18:18 am »
That's the big deal where we are, in the Philippines, I have so far been unlucky and have not yet found a source for whole wild salmon.  All the salmon I see in the markets are farmed salmon.  The only wild salmon I tasted ever was in a tiny plastic package in an expensive health food store.

Where do you order your wild salmon?  Maybe they deliver to my country.

:D I'd do anything for raw wild salmon, so I'm not surprise that girls fall for such a great gift.
I bet the place where you live is a real paradise for raw foodists, hope that you always remind yourself about how lucky you are to be there.
By the way, how much for you have to pay for wild salmon? It cost around 20-25 pounds per kg here (24-27 euros)
Sometimes it's on special offere (50% less when in season) and then I buy it nearly every day.
I can eat it 3 times a day every day and never get bored ...

Offline Cosmo

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 01:47:34 pm »
I buy wild salmon in my local supermarket, it's imported all the way from Alaska.

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 06:11:57 pm »
"What would Raw Paleo people do for socializing?"

Hunt bison, wild game and raw vegans and then eat freshly killed meat.
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 06:50:43 pm »
Hang out and argue to no end at raw paleo forum.

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 07:03:45 pm »
lol, very good gs.

I think I'm addicted to finding every last detail and I'd be much better off coming here a few times a week. Instead of living my life in the real world I come here to pick apart meaningless details? lol

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 07:39:17 pm »
Go hiking or canoeing.
Go camping (but skip the campfire).

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 07:20:49 am »
The hunter/gatherer tribes that still remain somewhat intact in Africa spend a great deal of time around a fire telling stories.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

William

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 09:54:09 pm »
The hunter/gatherer tribes that still remain somewhat intact in Africa spend a great deal of time around a fire telling stories.

Right. Been that way for at least 200,000 years.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 09:53:04 am »
I'm as raw Zero Carb as it gets, and I would love to date a VLC/ZCer, cooked or raw. And I love birth control and the ability to have unlimited sex without having children. I do not ever want children, so for me BC is the best invention ever. No way in the hell I don't believe it would I give up birth control methods and take a chance on getting pregnant.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 11:00:16 am »
I'm as raw Zero Carb as it gets, and I would love to date a VLC/ZCer, cooked or raw. And I love birth control and the ability to have unlimited sex without having children. I do not ever want children, so for me BC is the best invention ever. No way in the hell I don't believe it would I give up birth control methods and take a chance on getting pregnant.

Why would being pregnant be a thing you dont want ever? 

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline sven

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 03:12:19 pm »
Goodsamartian you blow my mind with your awesome questions. 

I find myself the happiest when I join my friends hitting up the swimming holes near the river and creeks, rope swings, camping.  Obviously more natural things make me feel better... chilling out and soaking up the sun... without alcohol since most my friends love to indulge.  HOWEVER this has changed dramatically since I started eating raw food, When I used to feel like shit eating SAD I would love to go out every weekend and binge drink, those were my happiest moments, had no interest at all in the outdoors, this happened for 2-3 years, since starting the diet I've lost interest in that, and felt happier doing more natural things. 

A gang of healthy young teenagers eating nutritious raw steak and eggs would be socially dominant to their peers.  Think about it... they would easily be the healthiest, they would be superior in athletics, mental, and other capabilities.  They would probably do the same social things we do today, but win all the sports, excel in academics, attract all the girls (as opposed to their fat unhealthy peers who eat cooked crap), life would be good, I can picture them taking an aggressive "seize the day" attitude towards life.  Of course this is slightly exaggerated lol but you get the point. 

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 09:43:32 pm »
Because I never want to have children. I have known since I was young that I never want to be a mother. I don't hate children, but they interest me as much as NASCAR, which is to say, not at all. I want the DINK lifestyle. I now have the INK.  :D

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2010, 01:52:20 pm »
Because I never want to have children. I have known since I was young that I never want to be a mother. I don't hate children, but they interest me as much as NASCAR, which is to say, not at all. I want the DINK lifestyle. I now have the INK.  :D

What about SINK ?

Ok, I'm just joking. I haven't heard these words before yet.

In case someone didn't know: DINK - Dual Income, No Kids

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2010, 08:21:14 pm »

Your feelings will probably change later on. I know several women who said they'd never have kids.. And when they reached 35-39 and it was their last chance to get kids they all went for it.

I personally want kids, but not until I'm in my late 30's.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 02:16:47 am »
FTH, I understand what you mean, but I am very serious. I will not change my mind--I have known this since very young, with the same level of seriousness of someone who knows he is gay and will not change his minds. I tell every man I meet and have the potential for a relationship with that I do not ever plan to have children, so they know whether they can picture us being a couple without children. I am now seeing a wonderful man who I told straight out at the outset that I'm ZC (and never eat off plan) and want a DINK lifestyle, and these won't change, and he likes both of these things about me.  :)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 01:28:24 pm »
socilizing doesn't bother me and my toddler at all. we go to Bar-B-Qs and other diner outside, we just dont feel hungry (after eating raw meat at home). we drink water or any kind of fruits with other people. that's fun. :D
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk