Author Topic: PROOF: Mandella Effect: mass Elite reprogramming  (Read 5955 times)

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
PROOF: Mandella Effect: mass Elite reprogramming
« on: February 23, 2019, 02:46:16 pm »
This link series and more have been making me incredibly aware of this phenomena.
The changes displayed, including many more in mandela effect article lists online are as clear as day to me and changes are consistently present to be carefully and strategically manipulated in popular media of all kinds with the intent to dumb down, descend and spit on humanity.

Changes are slight but the implications are overwhelming and with many of these my memory comes specifically from days i remember in which I found it odd that for example blank was different but just shrugged it off as a simple company or video legal revision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9IY58z6qZ8&t=2s

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: PROOF: Mandella Effect: mass Elite reprogramming
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 12:11:53 am »
I think the cause is probably due to our tendencies to simplify and relate to everything. When we remember something we do it through association. If we associate it with something incorrect we tend to remember the association rather than what it actually is. We  also tend to hear what we are looking for or what we expect. It seems only natural that someone trying to manipulate us would take advantage of that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk