Author Topic: The other side of the vaccination issue  (Read 6866 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
The other side of the vaccination issue
« on: February 25, 2019, 07:25:32 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6742325/Unvaccinated-French-boy-five-reintroduces-measles-Costa-Rica.html

There have also been a number of reports online about how scarlet fever and other diseases have been reintroduced into the UK after  previously being wiped out. I do generally disagree with vaccinations, having had 1 or 2 past bad experiences with them, but most seem to do fine on them.

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The other side of the vaccination issue
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 12:50:09 am »
Pure pharma scare with no science to back it up...

How are people "fine" if most people are sick, and not with just one illness, but many illnesses? No, people are not fine.

Back in the 1950's, everybody was smoking, and everybody thought smoking tobacco wasn't a problem because everybody did it and everybody was "fine". But they were not fine, they dried up and died far before their time, they got several types of cancer and other illnesses associated with tobacco smoking, they had reduced pulmonary function, etc etc

Just like with tobacco, most of the health problems are not immediate, so in a society where everybody is doing it, indeed, where it is ILLEGAL not to do it... then you have no idea if people are fine. Especially when clearly they're not fine, but sicker and sicker than ever.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 10:16:48 am »
The so called success of vaccination is largely a smoke and mirror phenomenon....although the particular agent may be neutralized through immunological trickery....the underlying disease inducing conditionality is not addressed...and so sickness manifest through other vectors...this suppression of pathogen triggered outbreaks often leads to more insidious conditions which are not seen by medical science for what it truly is!

Disease conditions are not eliminated by magic injections...but such techniques can change the forms of sickness manifestation and so gives the illusion of effectiveness. What was once called polio may indeed have been eliminated through vaccination....but this condition of mystery paralysis and severe acute onset viral induced neurological damage is still very much prevalent in the world.... only the vector of outbreak and its medically ordained labels have changed. https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/mysterious-polio-illness-paralyzing-u-s-children-n658766

There are a myriad of conditions like measles, mumps, chicken pox, diphtheria, HPV, hepatitis, etc....which are demonized by arrogant (medaphysicians).... decried as unnecessary and viewed unilaterally as something to be totally eliminated. This view I contend is a great falsehood....

The unpopular view which I hold, is regarding how the very nature of these outbreaks may be part of a necessary suffering...that the species must be allowed to face...with a totally a raw and unmanipulated immune system...in order to forge the immunological mutilations necessary to maintain genetic viability. Interference with these mechanisms through genetically modified inoculation may superficially suppress some of the outward symptoms of a few imuno-mutilation-agents in some susceptible individuals...but I contend this illusion of medical progress comes at the cost of retarding and retrograding the integrity of the imuno-evolutionary-mechanics of our species...

The immune system is not simply an army of cells designed to fight invaders... it is a dynamic symbiosis generation phenomenon, that intelligently integrates the organism with its environment. The idea that one must jack up the immune system with steroidal antigen injections in order to fight the enemy microbe is absurd. Instead immune systems are best strengthened through optimal nourishment, and wholistic immersion into dynamic and thriving complete ecosystems...This is an ethos where the adaptation process is as much more about making love and forging alliances with the all mighty microbe, than it is living in fear of the natural corrective event symptoms, which are wrongly identified as the cause of disease!

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Bearsfan141

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 12:08:58 pm »
I think you’re perspective carries a lot of truth. Our attempt to intervene with vaccines alters the natural maturation of the immune system and is surely to carry a lot of unintended consequences. There are so many instances in history where mankind has, for a moment, believed that he has outsmarted Mother Nature, only to feel the repercussions later.

How many times have we attempted to introduce a foreign species into a new environment only to fuel the extinction of native animals and ruin the delicate balance that had existed in that environmen? Too many times.  A much different example is when we attempt to ‘protect’ our feet by wearing big soft tennis shoes, we actually deprive our feet of the stress and proprioceptive information that is necessary for developing strong, athletic feet that are very functional in nature.

When life is confronted with the stress of living, it adapts to meet the pressure with time. It is a gradual process  A tree will grow two limbs in the place it has lost one, and bones heal back stronger after they are broken. It only makes sense that the immune system will behave the same way if it is given the stress from minor viral infections and the  time to adapt, when it is supplied plenty of nutrients of course.

However the mindset in America of ‘shoot now, ask questions later’ or better yet ‘shoot now, don’t ask questions at all’ seems to drive us to immediately interject at any unpleasant symptom regardless of the actual danger it poses to one’s life. While this removes the discomfort, it also robs that person of the natural physiologic response that would make the individual more resilient to that environmental trigger in the future. Additionally, it robs the children and grandchildren of inheriting any form of resistance that could have been developed in the scenario where human intervention is halted and natural is allowed to run its course.

Just like you pointed out, there are probably many consequences of vaccines that are bubbling up underneath our level of awareness, and the results may not be pleasant for future generations.

This isn’t even accounting for the possibility that the vaccines cause direct harm due to the substances they contain. I recently listened to Paul Chek’s interview with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny on Living 4D with Paul Chek. It is quite comprehensive and I would highly recommend listening to it if you find the time and interest. She has researched vaccines for over 30,000 hours. It’s a good one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk