Author Topic: Ajanous on chemtrails  (Read 3867 times)

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline OurLucidDream

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Ajanous on chemtrails
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 02:01:14 pm »
It's bad here in southern Ontario.  I've watched it progress over the years from individual chem trails to what it is now.  Every day is now generally just a white chemical blanket with the sound of planes flying around non-stop.  We're lucky to see the sun once every week or two for a short period.  Looking at a place like Seychelles on YouTube looks like a dream vacation away from this toxic smog.

Offline madnomad

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 07:23:19 pm »
OurLucidDream, it's bad here in Australia too. I have spent time in 3rd world countries and in some I did not notice a single chemtrail in many months of looking at the sky. Yet another reason I am considering moving abroad again. I have heard that the NATO countries are the most heavily sprayed and I have found this to concur with my own observations.

Offline rawdog

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 04:40:20 pm »
OurLucidDream, it's bad here in Australia too. I have spent time in 3rd world countries and in some I did not notice a single chemtrail in many months of looking at the sky. Yet another reason I am considering moving abroad again. I have heard that the NATO countries are the most heavily sprayed and I have found this to concur with my own observations.

I moved to the third world to escape chemtrails among other reasons. Breathing aluminum is not part of a lifestyle I want to live.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk