Author Topic: More pro-raw meat and pro vegan protests  (Read 8745 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: More pro-raw meat and pro vegan protests
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 09:24:49 pm »
Hmm, if  Sv3rige finds transport in England to be too expensive, then why not just travel everywhere by buses, which are reasonably cheap? Railways in the UK are known to be WAY too expensive with companies owning them deliberately ripping off so many potential customers that most of them prefer to travel by car  to work etc., as, despite the expense of owning/parking/maintaining a car. Hmm, Sv3rige is a lot cheaper than other podcasters of the same type, so I once gave a small one-time donation(I avoid like the plague monthly payments as  we humans are gradually, online, being turned into renters of data instead of owners. Anyway, his full-on approach is  on a similiar level as what raw vegan activists do, albeit on a much less offensive level. I wonder what the UK police will do with him as they have become ultra-Communist SJWs/snowflakes who normally leave leftwing protesters like vegans well alone and punish anyone seen as being politically-incorrect in any way. Perhaps wearing a hammer and sickle symbol on his T-shirt will render him more immune to police harassment?
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 06:09:59 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-cuT7q1dZ4
It is a Fairly Absurd situation, too bad what limited media coverage on the story is totally biased and no mainstream journalist will actually give the Man a decent interview.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 09:53:37 am »
Dear God, "his wife was vegan". The bias is just appalling!
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 02:26:43 am »
Hmm, here is a conspiracy theory which suggests that Sv3rige is a vegan plant... LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVECzy6AbuQ
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk