Author Topic: Plastic bottles topic  (Read 313 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Plastic bottles topic
« on: March 27, 2019, 01:15:43 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6853285/Do-water-bottles-cause-cancer-Expert-fact-checks-thriving-myth-fueled-Tom-Brokaw.html

Hmm, I have recently noticed a taste-change where I can no longer easily tolerate the taste of water stored in plastic mugs, but far prefer the water in glass mugs instead.
"What is the point of growing up If you can't be childish sometimes..." - Tom Baker as Dr Who.

Offline dariorpl

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Plastic bottles topic
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 10:43:57 am »
I suppose you've also stopped making high meat in plastic containers?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Plastic bottles topic
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 08:49:47 pm »
I suppose you've also stopped making high meat in plastic containers?
I haven't done any high-meat experiments in recent months as close proximity to various cooked-foodists tends to hinder such efforts. I really need to expand such efforts as that study linking consumption of aged, raw meats to bigger brains was a wake-up call for me. I suppose I will have to use glass jars from now on re high-meat.
"What is the point of growing up If you can't be childish sometimes..." - Tom Baker as Dr Who.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk