Author Topic: The war against vegans...  (Read 350 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
The war against vegans...
« on: April 18, 2019, 12:02:56 am »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-6931283/Meat-eaters-not-welcome-Number-vegan-vegetarian-Airbnbs-B-Bs-soars.html

Dear God, if someone had stated that they did not want blacks or gays as tenants, they would be banned from airbnb from life. Admittedly, it seems that a lot of these landlords are actually not necessarily banning meat-eaters but are simply only offering either vegan or vegetarian meals. Hmm, in a few years, I may have the option of renting out  rooms at a new address, and it would be fun to  insist on only offering raw meat meals like beef tartare or ceviche or whatever.
"What is the point of growing up If you can't be childish sometimes..." - Tom Baker as Dr Who.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The war against vegans...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 03:22:52 am »
If so, prepare for a big queue!

Offline Eric

• Chief
    • View Profile
    • EricGarza.info
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 04:54:12 am »
The title of this thread seems a bit misleading. I do not understand why you called it war against vegans, when the article you linked to implies a war against meat eaters.
Eric Garza
Check out my podcast, YouTube channel , and website
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 11:06:59 am »
The title of this thread seems a bit misleading. I do not understand why you called it war against vegans, when the article you linked to implies a war against meat eaters.
What I meant by the title was that vegans appear to be starting a war against meat-eaters in a number of subtle and/or violent ways, so that, sooner or later, meat-eaters will  likely have to retaliate in a similiar manner.
"What is the point of growing up If you can't be childish sometimes..." - Tom Baker as Dr Who.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk