Author Topic: COURT BATTLE TO REMOVE TOXIC AIR FROM FLIGHTS  (Read 7986 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: COURT BATTLE TO REMOVE TOXIC AIR FROM FLIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 08:32:07 am »
Hopefully they will win.

It's really not the way because being fair, if the flight workers don't like the air they can quit, but for passengers, we have no other choice but to use air travel for international trips, as other means of transport have all but been made illegal, to funnel all traffic through airports, where governments can exercise better control.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 02:22:21 pm »
AV mentioned that as well in http://www.extremehealthradio.com/ep-73-aajonus-vonderplanitz-how-he-overcame-cancer-other-diseases-eating-raw-meat-3-14-2013/ He said that he wears a multiple (12) layered organic cotton mask/handkerchief around his face as the benzin exposure is high and gets into the cabin. Apparently there is an exception to that in Australia. All planes that fly to Australia have to have a filter system to avoid benzin going into the cabin and pilot cubicles. Every other plane is full of benzin. I always wondered if he was right about that. He also mentioned that the seatbelt is a radiation attracting metal.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 01:21:37 am »
cotton mask would only make him look like the bad boy he was.  A carbon filter resp. mask is needed.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 03:23:14 pm »
 ;D I know what u mean, same as the ppl that run around with these cotton masks in asia to avoid the pollution, thinking it would help in any way

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 03:42:08 am »
large particles, yes, Benzene, no.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk