Author Topic: Mere RPD musing....  (Read 7942 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Mere RPD musing....
« on: April 10, 2019, 06:40:49 am »
Hmm, I was wondering if wild animals also avoid hunting and eating humans, not just because of loud noises or the humans not being their usual prey, but because humans somehow "smell" wrong since they eat the wrong  foods and might seem unhealthy to them. No idea if this is even sound, but it's a thought.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Mere RPD musing....
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 11:10:57 am »
I have also wondered about the purpose behind the human practice of burying their dead. I theorize it could have been a method of preventing predators from developing a taste for human flesh. If humans can manage to keep all other animals from eating human flesh then the large predators of the paleolithic era would never develop the taste for human flesh, and so would be less likely to actively hunt humans for prey. 
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Mere RPD musing....
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 01:50:17 pm »
I have also wondered about the purpose behind the human practice of burying their dead. I theorize it could have been a method of preventing predators from developing a taste for human flesh. If humans can manage to keep all other animals from eating human flesh then the large predators of the paleolithic era would never develop the taste for human flesh, and so would be less likely to actively hunt humans for prey. 
That's an interesting idea. Though, perhaps, not burying the human dead might only encourage animals to scavenge dead human bodies. Who knows?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk