Author Topic: Unable to digest anything  (Read 2497 times)

Offline owsleytest

• Forager
    • View Profile
Unable to digest anything
« on: March 26, 2019, 07:53:59 pm »
Hi, So i have been having issues with digestion and have not had a bowel movement in over a week. I embarked on a 5 day water fast in order to fix the issue and broke the fast with about two pounds of fresh, grass-fed fatty lamb over the course of the day yesterday. I felt extremely happy and energetic after consuming the meat so i assume by body was able to use some of it, but this morning i had pure liquid diarrhea again. The only other thing i had was san pellegrno three hours after my last meal, so there was no drinking during digestion. I feel sick in my stomach again this morning and will be fasting again until i feel hungry or no pain in my stomach

Offline owsleytest

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to digest anything
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 07:55:42 pm »
Any help would be appreciated from long time rafd dieters

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 02:36:16 am »
San pellegrino is not naturally sparkling buy gerolsteiner instead.
I would suggest a tsp raw unsalted cheese (preferably sharp) every half hour or when necessary to stop cramping and indigestion etc being careful to not increase constipation with it.
 When feeling better eat plenty of raw fat of any kind to satiation regularly especially with all raw meats.

When feeling better eat up to one cup fresh pineapple papaya or other light fruit with fat once daily 1 hour away from other foods
(help keep things regular and will instantly improve digestive health with enzymes).

(primal dieter)

Offline Gatsuri

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 03:13:25 am »
If you only eat a small amount, especially meat the bowels will be very small could be multiple days, problem= if the stools are hard

A few things I would try:
- one meal a day/ eating in a shorter timeframe, daily fasting I have found is extremely beneficial
- just eating easy to digest foods until you are better for example: organic raw eggs (or very lightly cooked with the yolk still runny) with a little bit of raw honey if you like
- getting at least 6 grams of (organic if you can) seasalt per day
- avoiding dairy even if raw unless you are certain this does not give you issues

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk