Author Topic: Raw Cheese Works For Detox - Can't Tolerate It Though  (Read 5861 times)

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Raw Cheese Works For Detox - Can't Tolerate It Though
« on: April 23, 2019, 05:01:33 pm »
Hello everyone,

After reading some of AV's stuff I figured I'd try some raw unsalted cheese to get rid of toxicity in my body.
It worked, my hair became much less dry as did my skin. I also had a better mood and could walk more straight.
However, every time I ate the raw cheese I would become very tired to the point where I had to take a nap.

I already knew from experimenting before that raw dairy was a big no for me, I reacted in the same way as I did with the raw cheese.
However the raw cheese did do its job of detoxing me and I can't manage to live my life without some sort of similar detox effect.
Does anyone else know anyway of getting the same results of eating raw cheese but with another food/supplement?

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Cheese Works For Detox - Can't Tolerate It Though
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 08:59:43 pm »
Does anyone know about clay? wonder if I could try that..

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 09:17:06 pm »
Does anyone know about clay? wonder if I could try that..
I tried edible french green clay and it worked for a time re detoxing. After using it constantly, though, it stopped working so I assume it is  a useful, though not vastly effective method.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 10:44:16 pm »
How did you consume the clay? and where did you buy it?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 11:06:53 pm »
How did you consume the clay? and where did you buy it?
From some UK website:- https://www.scent-by-nature.co.uk/greenclay.htm

Might have been the above one. I simply used a tablespoonful or three once a day with water for a few days.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 07:46:19 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 11:19:50 pm »
Did you let it sit for 5 days like AV recommends?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 12:29:00 am »
Did you let it sit for 5 days like AV recommends?
Yes, indeedy, I did every laughable, absurd advice that I learnt from Aajonus.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 01:28:20 am »
Thanks for sharing Dingeman. My guess as to what is happening:

The raw cheese is giving your body something it desperately needs, and one or more things it desperately does not. The thing it needs is a source of raw animal fat. The thing(s) it does not need is various other things in the raw cheese, like residual lactose, casein, or various other things that often trigger an inflammatory response or low-grade allergic reaction in people. My guess is that your sleepiness (fatigue) is due to one or both of these effects. While the raw cheese offers a little something good, on net I suspect it is hurting you.

There are plenty of ways to get raw animal fat besides dairy. Examples include: raw beef suet (or from sheep, or goat), bone marrow from ruminants, back fat from ruminants, etc. I gravitate to fat taken off 100% grass-fed animals killed in the spring or early summer because their omega 3 content is at its highest then due to the types of fresh forage they have been eating. If you seek this out and eat it instead of the cheese, I suspect you will enjoy the benefits you wrote about without any of the drawbacks.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2019, 01:30:12 am »
And I have eaten clay in the past, though I cannot say I noticed any measurable affect from it.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2019, 03:47:38 am »
Thanks for sharing Dingeman. My guess as to what is happening:

The raw cheese is giving your body something it desperately needs, and one or more things it desperately does not. The thing it needs is a source of raw animal fat. The thing(s) it does not need is various other things in the raw cheese, like residual lactose, casein, or various other things that often trigger an inflammatory response or low-grade allergic reaction in people. My guess is that your sleepiness (fatigue) is due to one or both of these effects. While the raw cheese offers a little something good, on net I suspect it is hurting you.

There are plenty of ways to get raw animal fat besides dairy. Examples include: raw beef suet (or from sheep, or goat), bone marrow from ruminants, back fat from ruminants, etc. I gravitate to fat taken off 100% grass-fed animals killed in the spring or early summer because their omega 3 content is at its highest then due to the types of fresh forage they have been eating. If you seek this out and eat it instead of the cheese, I suspect you will enjoy the benefits you wrote about without any of the drawbacks.

This is very possible because I have been eating raw ground beef and raw organs without any supplement of fat for a while. The fat percentage might be too low.

I tried suet but it gave me digestion problems, my stool became very loose from it. The fat I can get from my organic butcher is stored in plastic, which makes it very hard for me to digest and gives me headaches and diarrhea. I guess I can try harder to source some good quality fat, but it's very, very hard here in Amsterdam.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2019, 07:52:27 am »
I have now inserted the relevant website into that earlier post. I get yellow diarrhea whenever I eat raw suet.  As regards fat, I prefer to get it from raw tongues and the white fat from leg of lamb, among others.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2019, 08:06:48 pm »
I have now inserted the relevant website into that earlier post. I get yellow diarrhea whenever I eat raw suet.  As regards fat, I prefer to get it from raw tongues and the white fat from leg of lamb, among others.

I get the same reaction from suet, do you know what could cause it?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2019, 11:31:37 pm »
I get the same reaction from suet, do you know what could cause it?
My view is that, if one's body does not like/appreciate the nutrients in a particular food, it tries to get rid of it as soon as possible out the other end. I have had similiar experiences with raw ox liver, although the diarrhea is not yellow, in that regard, same goes if I overdo any raw veggie juicing. My reactions to raw dairy, being allergenic, tend to be different. Because my raw-dairy-allergies are slow-acting/delayed-onset, I would experience no symptoms with raw dairy(other than drug-like cravings for it), until c.3 weeks later, when I would experience  very nasty, very painful, bleeding stools/anus when doing a number 2, and the symptoms would then worsen, thereafter.
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2019, 01:09:03 am »
My guess would be that your pancreas is not producing enough lipase to digest the fat. This could either be because your pancreas is not used to it or that it is working slow. Probably a combination of both. Perhaps eating raw animal pancreas would fix that, though it is also high in fat. Pancreas goes by the name of belly sweetbreads. My butcher has neck sweetbreads which are the thymus gland. They are one of my favorite raw organ meats, though I consume them by making organ meat smoothies which is frowned upon by many in this forum. I say any way you can get them down...

I used to eat a lot of clay. Don't know why I stopped. Maybe I shouldn't have. The clay should say it is edible and also be calcium bentonite, not sodium bentonite which made me sick when I  tried it. Both kinds work exceptionally well for insect bites. My clay has been hydrating for years. I just add clay and water to it when it gets low or too thick. Could have a lot of microbes growing in it. You don't need to hydrate it that long. A couple of days will help greatly. If you don't and consume a lot of it there is a danger of it sucking up too much water in your gut and creating a blockage. Clay can absorb up to 50 times it's weight in water. At one time I was eating it like gravy, dipping raw meat in it. I guess I just ate too much and got tired of it. I also think I was eating so much that it was preventing my body from absorbing nutrients. Maybe I just over did it and ate too much of a good thing!

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2019, 12:23:15 am »
There was some mention of feeling tired after eating raw dairy.
The tiredness I feel from dairy is like a relaxing "high", an opiate like feeling. It is addictive for me. It feels good in a way (I am often hyper and like the feeling of "coming down"), but afterwards I feel unfocused, slow and not together. I really do not like the feeling after having had dairy, but sure the initial opiate like reaction can be deceving, but this is not a feeling I really want to experience.

The relaxing feeling I get from raw meat is totally different, and actually more powerful, without the unfocused feeling afterwards

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk