Author Topic: Does anyone eat high meat everyday? If so, how much? How much is too much?  (Read 2115 times)

Offline fireball

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
I'm just wondering if there is a danger in consuming too much high meat. I'm sure Aajonus Vonderplantiz said to eat a few chunks a week. I might be wrong though. And then in this video where he is on a TV show, the presenter says "In fact. The meat he eats everyday is intentionally rotted for over a year.".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvszzgYRjU

When starting to eat high meat, I think it's definitely best to start with a very small piece.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I found that, when eating high-meat, I got no beneficial effect from eating just the marble-sized portions that Aajonus recommended. I had to eat at least a cubic inch of high-meat in order to get anywhere near the full effect on mood/alertness etc. I also found that if I ate high-meat continuously every day for several weeks, that, after 2-3 weeks, the beneficial effect disappeared, as, presumably, my body got used to the bacteria in the high-meat.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Why don't you take it slow and let your body tell you how much to eat?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk