Author Topic: Couperose/telangiectatic rosacea  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Lettow

• Forager
    • View Profile
Couperose/telangiectatic rosacea
« on: May 22, 2019, 05:37:28 pm »
Hello everyone,
i just wanted to ask if someone also has/had couperose /telangiectatic rosacea and also use this topic for general discussion.
I am currently 23 becoming 24 next month and since about 1 year i am getting these red veins on my face. mostly on my nose and forehead.
It started when i was raw vegan and had alot of stress.. right now it is not as pronounced as the example picture shows.
Friends tell me they dont really see it and some thought its acne or something but it annoys me extremely..
Currently i am trying to avoid causes and eat alot of raw food.
Will visit a few dermatologists over the next 2 weeks and i am thinking about doing some kind of laser treatment..
If anyone has experience please let me know!

Example picture to let you know what exactly i mean.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Couperose/telangiectatic rosacea
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 06:09:29 pm »
I used to have a lot of skin inflammation all over my body. I eventually found that raw dairy/pasteurised dairy was responsible, and got rid of the skin-related issues after c.4 months of going dairy-free RPD. It would be a good idea to get an allergy test as well as a food-intolerance test just in case. Don't overeat, as water-fasting allows the body more time and more resources to deal with some health-problems. Besides, quality is way better than quantity, as regards  raw foods. Raw foods anyway contain much higher nutrient-levels than cooked foods, so it is silly to gorge all the time.

Of course, for all I know, this skin-problem may be due to nutritional deficiency on a raw vegan diet, so just continuing with raw foods may eventually get it to disappear in time. Given decades of physical abuse on a cooked diet then vegan diet,  most RPDers find that major health-problems take on average  c.2-3 years to resolve.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Lettow

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Couperose/telangiectatic rosacea
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 07:47:19 pm »
Thank you for your reply. I often heard that people also have problems with raw dairy. Will try it for sure. Was planning to do an allergy test in near future..see what comes out.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 10:11:21 pm by TylerDurden »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk