Other Raw-Animal-Food Diets (eg:- Primal Diet/Raw Version of Weston-Price Diet etc.) > Raw Weston Price

What About the Hunza

(1/2) > >>

political atheist:
what about the hunza who's diet was based on chappatis(flat bread) made from freshly ground whole meal flour smeared with butter, raw milk and milk products, veggies , legumes, fruits, nuts, seeds, salt, water, very little eggs and meat(although some tribes ate lots of meat)...

at the age of 90-100 they looked like 40-50 year olds with the energy/vitality of somebody in their 30s...  average age of 140...

thehadezb:
Source?

TylerDurden:
Spare me this Weston-Price nonsense. Evidence shows that modern HGs are nowhere near as powerful or healthy as palaeo-era types. *Topic moved to relevant WP forum.*

political atheist:
i did not even know this is weston price... can u provide links about how the hunza are connected to WP?

TylerDurden:
Basically, the Hunza were one of the tribes that Weston-Price investigated. I shouldn't really be angry at WP as the sort of dietary range he recommended was far  less unhealthy than modern cooked diets, and he did recommend eating some raw animal food as part of his diet. It is just that  WP believed in the Noble Savage theory which meant that he viewed HGs as being somehow morally etc. superior in every way, but, quite frankly,  they did not lead as natural a life, imo, as HGs did in palaeo times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version