Author Topic: Right diet for speed/power/explosive athletes  (Read 12816 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Right diet for speed/power/explosive athletes
« on: June 18, 2019, 01:50:58 am »
I am talking about sprinters, throwers, jumper (i.e. decathletes)...

Some say high carb-moderate protein&fat,
others say high protein low fat&carbs,
yet others say high fat-high protein low carb

I contacted the nutritionist of the new world record holder in the decathlon.. he claims the diet he prescribes to the world record holder is extremely high in protein and low in fat and carbs and also takes tons of supplements, his carb intake is maximum 50g/day... he did not want to reveal his daily protein and fat intake... i told him how is this possible, to be able to sprint/throw/jump without carbs... he says they made genetic testing and the test revealed that this athlete works on high protein...

i call this BS, i told him, the human body got the same biochemistry, if it works for him, it will work with ANY athlete, it is the food the affects the genes and not the other way around

who knows what supplements take and for what purpose(s)

i know endurance athletes like triathlon, cycling, marathon can use high fat diets but sprinters???

i am a sprinter athlete and i tried once a raw keto diet, basically i only ate raw beef, raw butter, raw eggs, water, salt, raw cheese, raw liver.. my speed decreased by almost 50% .. my 300m personal best of 39 seconds went doen to 62 seconds...when I added back some oats, white rice, fruits, honey, everything got back to normal

what do u guys think what is ur experience?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Right diet for speed/power/explosive athletes
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 02:17:47 am »
who knows what supplements take and for what purpose(s)

With pros, assume steroids.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 11:46:23 pm »
Interesting you improved with carbs. What about a zero carb diet for the long haul and carbo loading just before a race?

If you want the steroid effect without steroids try bulls balls in a smoothie. There are tons of experts claiming they don't work but I know from personal experience that they are full of shit!

Almost forgot. In the 1970's when I was racing bicycles there was one guy who was winning races that would pop down a can of coke just before the end of a race. Perhaps a clean diet and using bad carbs just for races might do the trick.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 03:55:19 pm »
how much bull balls? eat it daily or once per week?

please elaborate on your experience with the bull balls...
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 09:00:11 am »
bull balls needs to be boiled or otherwise cut lengthwise and get the insides out
What I know about bull testicles is that they are full of zinc? Maybe it has stemcells and steroid hormone precursors?

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 06:53:19 pm »
Not true that everybody has the same requirements of carbs, fat and protein. I know people that tried ZC or Keto and developed big health issues. I know of one person that feels best by eating around 100 carbs per day, quite a big differents from the previous ZC experience. A genetical test revealed that. The reason for the demise was low vitamin C, high uric acid and nitrix oxide. This article will explain it further https://www.evolutamente.it/uric-acid-vitamin-c-devolution-of-evolution-in-a-5g-world/ Full version is paid though. You can test yourself what your are meant to eat btw.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 09:47:04 pm »
Interesting you improved with carbs. What about a zero carb diet for the long haul and carbo loading just before a race?

If you want the steroid effect without steroids try bulls balls in a smoothie. There are tons of experts claiming they don't work but I know from personal experience that they are full of shit!

Almost forgot. In the 1970's when I was racing bicycles there was one guy who was winning races that would pop down a can of coke just before the end of a race. Perhaps a clean diet and using bad carbs just for races might do the trick.

how much bull balls per day? eat it daily or once/twice/thrice per week?

please elaborate on your experience with the bull balls...

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 11:06:12 pm »
bull balls needs to be boiled or otherwise cut lengthwise and get the insides out
What I know about bull testicles is that they are full of zinc? Maybe it has stemcells and steroid hormone precursors?

why should it be boiled and or cut lengthwise and get the insides out?

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 05:04:43 am »
Not true that everybody has the same requirements of carbs, fat and protein. I know people that tried ZC or Keto and developed big health issues. I know of one person that feels best by eating around 100 carbs per day, quite a big differents from the previous ZC experience. A genetical test revealed that. The reason for the demise was low vitamin C, high uric acid and nitrix oxide. This article will explain it further https://www.evolutamente.it/uric-acid-vitamin-c-devolution-of-evolution-in-a-5g-world/ Full version is paid though. You can test yourself what your are meant to eat btw.

zero carb has completely crashed my body after 6 months. i used to have the worlds fastest metabolism and now its completely stopped. however i was so sick and weak before that even now after zero carb has haltet my metabolism and made me feel tired all the time i still feel 10 times better than i did a year ago. im now eating as much honey as i feel like and papaya every day. energy is coming back.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2019, 01:12:43 am »
I had the same experience with ZC. Felt good for a few weeks, it didn't fix a lot of my issued still. I think a lot of these "Pro-ZCs" are dishonest. For example Amber O'Hearn is overweight, how can people be ignorant about that? That health issue was mit solved on her "ZC" diet. Meat and water my a... For a lot of people it doesn't Work and "adapting" for years and months is exactly the same stuff Like with the vegan "Detox" Thing. While there  may be some adaptation/detox for some people that Takes longer I don't buy that story completely. Also some might say there are more "successes" on the fb carnivore Pages it could be because people with chronic health issues don't necessary like to post about another failure. Who would do that when it is a pain to even get out of bed. I wouldn't. And most people in these groups don't tell you anything new either. Have tried all their suggestions that I researched myself before that anyway.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 01:22:32 am by Sol^Sa »

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 05:06:09 am »
if you don´t do well on zc i would stop guessing and wasting time, I would do a genetical test and that should sort it out once and for all. I agree about the comment on facebook groups. However, there is a group I know that has people which failed on ZC. It´s not public and you can only get in with an invitation. So they do exist.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk