Author Topic: Meateor Man IN THE HOUSE!  (Read 4765 times)

Offline MeateorMan

• Forager
    • View Profile
Meateor Man IN THE HOUSE!
« on: July 03, 2019, 01:20:48 am »
In the summer my mom introduced me to m
The Ketogenic diet.  I had eaten the standard American diet up until that time heavy on produce light on meat and peppers with junk food. After doing keto for 6 months I was totally hooked and then stumbled on raw meat. I had always eaten raw meat but as an occasional treat.  Now with the influence of YouTubers like MilkJar and Sv3rige I became aware of the best food for man RAW MEAT and I restricted my diet to 95% animal foods mostly raw some cooked. I started my YouTube channel dedicated to my diet and I try to encourage others to eat more healthfully.
https://youtu.be/ktUWBFlX_94

Offline MeateorMan

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Meateor Man IN THE HOUSE!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 01:22:43 am »
HOUSTON TEXAS BABY!!!

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 09:32:45 pm »
Hey Meateor. I habe spoken with you several times in the past, good to hear from you again. For some reason little if any semblance of community has emerged from this forum, its mostly people asking questions about tweaking their diet. On one hand its a shame because working together i think people could improve their diets and way of life, it can be very difficult to maintain a high quality diet that runs completely counter to the status quo. On the other hand I can't positively affirm that I am regretful of a lack of community as in my experience, community has for the most part stifled my personal development whole solitude has almost always encouraged it. Besides that, this site is a storehouse of thoughtful arguments and ideas that people can use to learn about healthier living through diet. It seems most of these discussions have played themselves out and the forum is much less active today. It would be nice to think people new to the diet can use this forum as a means to emerse themselves in New ideas and ways of thinking. Peace bro.

Offline ratsandwitch

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 07:49:48 pm »
Hey your YouTube is funny, I hope your scurvy cleared up

Offline MeateorMan

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 09:25:56 pm »
Thanks I'm glad you like my videos. I never actually had scurvy it was a conclusion I had jumped to but after making that video I really learned what a horrible condition scurvy is. I would have had much worse symptoms from scurvy.

Offline Susadele

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 03:19:09 am »
I enjoyed your youtube videos, great content!

Offline therouting

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 01:10:02 pm »
Banks use routing numbers to identify unique branches worried in a transaction so the budget are properly located. If you’re moving price range from one account to another, charles schwab routing number you’ll need your financial institution’s routing wide variety. If you bank with Charles Schwab, you could instantly locate your routing variety within the table right here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk