Author Topic: Evil, corrupt UK Court system fines raw meat protestors(Sverige etc.)  (Read 4501 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7276043/Protestors-ate-raw-squirrels-vegans-fined-600.html

The UK police force  has been like a secret police force ever since the biased, corrupt Macpherson report. It is notoriously well known that the police do not bother to crack down on most crimes such as burglary unless someone rich or famous is burgled), and that they only go after so-called hate-crimes(ie anybody who practises free speech hated by the hard-left). I  got burgled once and got no response from the police, other than a woman who came to write a small report but who admitted the police would do nothing other than that. Anyway, sadly, vegans/vegetarians are now viewed as being mainly Hard-Left Loonies so mostly get protected by the UK police whenever they attack shops or restaurants selling raw or cooked meat. One of the things that Max Stirner made clear was to never allow anybody to have control over you. I would so much rather divert some of my tax to pay for an effective neighbourhood watch with full police powers, but that is a privilege only granted to the very rich, over here. The UK police has been involved in so many illegal acts, it is impossible to list them all here. For example, the UK police-force was forced by an evil woman in charge of the UK court system to deliberately hide evidence that would have exonerated many innocent men  falsely accused by women to be rapists. This was because of the odious claim by feminists that false accusations of rape were just 2% or less, whereas more solid data, involving lie-detector tests etc., were carried out by Kanin and others, suggesting a statistic of 50% or more.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 08:55:58 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Are they going to high court against this decision?

I think it is important to go to the higher court, otherwise this decision could bring a lot of difficulties to the meat eaters.

Every one of us has to face a situation when one has to take one's food outside in the city, in the parks etc. I am afraid that due to this decision, now people could sue us for eating raw liver in the park.

This madness should be brought to an end in the higher court.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I fear not. The UK court system is so corrupt that vegan mobs storming restaurants and brandishing "meat is murder" placards to customers usually  avoid being charged by the police, while  raw-meat-eaters would get casually fined or jailed. It is a pity that veganism is so often associated with hard-left ideas - yet, actually,  some are far-right, for example. Conservatives seem to be in the pro-meat  category:-

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-right-wingers-are-going-crazy-about-meat

It's all about numbers in protests. The number of protesters and the amount of disruption they can cause, such as ruining regular flights for hours etc. is key.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
I hate this. I really feel like all English-speaking Western civilizations are becoming tyrannical and this is just another example.

I'm from the US and basically, there is no legal system defending people's freedom anymore.

This case with sv3rige is a marketing game; it won't be won in the courts.  Who has the most posters and likes on Facebook/internet?  Vegans - they win.

The direct approach that he tried doesn't always work, as this proves.  Rocks are worn down by water.  Be like water.  You have to approach things indirectly, deviously. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Do not let vegans "win".
Move your asses.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile

The direct approach that he tried doesn't always work, as this proves.  Rocks are worn down by water.  Be like water.  You have to approach things indirectly, deviously.

OK. I agree with you. My personal approach would also be to avoid the direct confrontation and be like water.

I think that our own raw meat markets, and inviting people to visit us for different raw meat dishes from all over the world could be a very successful idea.

Nevertheless, what happened in the UK court, that is bad for the freedom. It will make vegans extra hostile and aggressive against any raw meat eater.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Yes, it's bad for freedom.

@GS If raw meat eaters want to have an impact I don't think it will be accomplished by a single person putting on a counter demonstration like this. It has to be a coordinated effort and done in a way that would invoke curiosity instead of horror.  There must be a strategy.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
The problem is that the vegans are also trying to force their way of life on others on a legal front. There is Paul McCartney and his "Meatless Mondays" campaign which is claimed to be environmentally-friendly and where the idea is that school canteens and government canteens should all have no animal food available on Mondays. In fact, of course, modern agriculture as regards plants is in many ways as or more environmentally-damaging as raising animals.
" Ron Paul.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
 @Tyler I guess in that case I would choose to eat elsewhere.  They'll lose sales.

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
The problem is that the vegans are also trying to force their way of life on others on a legal front. There is Paul McCartney and his "Meatless Mondays" campaign which is claimed to be environmentally-friendly and where the idea is that school canteens and government canteens should all have no animal food available on Mondays. In fact, of course, modern agriculture as regards plants is in many ways as or more environmentally-damaging as raising animals.

Actually, it should not only be the concern of raw meat eaters, but the Meat Industry should fight against the vegans on a legal front, along with the cooked meat eaters.

Anyhow, I think that Meat Industry does not have such strong arguments against the Vegans and therefore meat industry would not be able to convince the masses against the vegans.

Only Raw Meat Eaters have more convincing arguments than the vegans. Thus only raw meat eaters could win the legal battle or mass convincing battle against vegans.

Moreover, I doubt that Sverige fought this case properly. He was absent from the court personally.

The only heavy argument from vegans was this that child was shocked to see people eating squirrel.

Counter argument is:

* Children also get shocked when one animal attacks another and kill it.
Therefore, children could not be banned from watching one animal killing the other, but children are taught to understand the nature in order to come out of this shock.

* Children also get shocked when they see any deer (or any animal) is shot by the hunter. Then should we also ban hunting?

* Children also get shocked when they see animals are slaughtered in the slaughter houses. So, should we also ban all the slaughter houses while they could shock the children?
No, but children are taught that many people consider meat as natural diet for humans and thus they have the RIGHT to slaughter animals for their consumption.

In the same way, if any child shocked to see people eating raw meat on the street, then children should be taught that it is their food and they have the right to eat it while they consider it natural diet for them.

Western Vegans VS Indian Vegans:

It seems that most of the western vegans are only against getting beefs from the cows. But they have no problem in getting MILK from them.

It is same with the Indian vegans.

It results in millions of stray cows on the streets of India, which are old enough to not give milk, but could also not be slaughtered due to the religion.

In West too, if old milk cows are not slaughtered, then there will be millions of old cows and no one would want to feed them as they would be useless.

But if vegans are ok with the slaughter of old milk cows, then they should also have no problem with the slaughter of cows for beef.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Evil, corrupt UK Court system fines raw meat protestors(Sverige etc.)
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 05:11:23 pm »
Some of you guys when you visit Manila should visit the various cock fighting arenas every weekend.
This is a gigantic native grown industry.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2019, 05:18:56 pm »
Err, vegans are also against dairy as they view milking as animal abuse. Technically it is, as cows were dysgenically bred to have overly-huge udders to produce milk, unlike what would have happened in the wild. Also Sverige may have made the right decision in avoiding court as that implies that he does not accept the court's justice or judgement. Also that Sverige might find that playing the victim makes for greater propaganda in this day and age of the snowflake.

" Ron Paul.

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 09:06:50 pm »
Err, vegans are also against dairy as they view milking as animal abuse. Technically it is, as cows were dysgenically bred to have overly-huge udders to produce milk, unlike what would have happened in the wild. Also Sverige may have made the right decision in avoiding court as that implies that he does not accept the court's justice or judgement. Also that Sverige might find that playing the victim makes for greater propaganda in this day and age of the snowflake.

More extreme these vegans go (i.e. also no dairy) more support will they loose among the masses.

Even in India, despite the huge religion following, still there is only a tiny portion of vegans who avoid dairy products. 

Masses are actually attracted to the half vegans who use the dairy. They are ready for only so much compromise where dairy takes the place of meat.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2019, 12:59:27 am »
Ahh, the great UK, where stealing a bicycle gets you a £25 fine, and bringing your own food to eat in public gets you a £600 fine because somebody didn't like to see you eating it.

PS: Did anyone else found it hilarious how that pathetic woman was telling sv3 that he was "upsetting" her mentally challenged, clearly psychopathic "son"?

PS2: sv3 and his friend did leave following that incident, so what the court claimed about them being unwilling to leave when "asked" isn't true.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fPUlsSe0Y ----> Stealing is not a problem in the UK
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 01:05:00 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2019, 01:03:15 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHCKtYEJNvs

The persecution of Tommy is the prime example of the corrupt justice system of the UK
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2019, 01:39:50 am »
Every country has some greater freedoms than elsewhere and also some major infringements on liberty compared to other regions. For example, the US has more stringent restrictions against raw milk than most of Europe, and the US tried, at one point, to ban the sale of raw oysters in Florida. Plus, the US has the 1st amendment which means people can say things there that no one could get away with in Europe without a hefty fine or several years' imprisonment. Personally,. I would far prefer to live in a country like Russia or the Phillipines, where can do or say almost anything as long as one never criticises the current government of that country.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk