Author Topic: your strongest health side  (Read 3082 times)

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
your strongest health side
« on: July 31, 2019, 07:28:16 am »
what is your strongest health side?

for me right now it is my digestive system

i can literally digest anything well including cooked foods and grains along proccesed foods.

i pride my self in high digestive abilities.

but I have to be honest raw meat and raw eggs digest effortlessly..  not just that but their muccus and enzymes along with the bacteria help digest cooked foods in your intestines moisture the feces and just overall help elimination of whatever youve eaten prrior..

its like raw meat and eggs deliver a punch of probiotics enzymes bacteria and intestional hydration moist along with vital nutrients.. and all that with zero digestive stress..   

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: your strongest health side
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 10:09:34 am »
I do not find that raw animal foods help much as regards digesting cooked foods. Maybe in the first few years of going rawpalaeo, that might have been the case, but, nowadays, I increasingly find that I can no longer tolerate/properly digest cooked foods unless in specific circumstances(ie small amounts, not mixed with raw foods etc.).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Fenrir

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 03:33:07 pm »
I have to agree with Tyler, I've been eating 99.8% raw for the last 2 years and cooked foods make me very sick in my experience. I tried having some cooked turkey on thanksgiving because I thought what's the worst that could happen and I was with my family, within 20 minutes I experienced terrible noxious smelling flatuelance and in 50 minutes I pooped out everything in my body it was very sickening. I will say that I don't know how that turkey was prepared or what it may have been brined in before it was bought, whenever I've cooked for female friends and made dinner myself out of grass fed beef and vegetables with butter the symptoms have been far more benign, but either way I would say I never feel as great eating cooked food.

I could see how if one was eating both cooked and raw foods digestion would become more powerful for both, but I think in the absence of cooked foods the body rebels against you bringing them back in.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 11:17:11 am »
I have to agree with Tyler, I've been eating 99.8% raw for the last 2 years and cooked foods make me very sick in my experience. I tried having some cooked turkey on thanksgiving because I thought what's the worst that could happen and I was with my family, within 20 minutes I experienced terrible noxious smelling flatuelance and in 50 minutes I pooped out everything in my body it was very sickening. I will say that I don't know how that turkey was prepared or what it may have been brined in before it was bought, whenever I've cooked for female friends and made dinner myself out of grass fed beef and vegetables with butter the symptoms have been far more benign, but either way I would say I never feel as great eating cooked food.

I could see how if one was eating both cooked and raw foods digestion would become more powerful for both, but I think in the absence of cooked foods the body rebels against you bringing them back in.

I have a similar but reverse picture experience..

I eat mostly cooked and when I eat a good meal of raw meat or a good dozen of raw eggs I immediately feel intestines working to eliminate the cooked matter inside and have good poop..

How silly are the people who pay for probiotics when raw eggs and raw meat contain the whole package..

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 11:21:56 am »
I have to mention that whenever i eat only cooked if i dont get enough sleep rest and fast for some hours i quickly stumb upon "negative elimination rate" as if my body is getting blocked with cooked food/fecals.

Raw meat gives me the best poop enhancing effect..

If i have constipation from cooked foods I eat 500gram to 1kilo of raw meat and by half a day i shit my whole intestines out in good solid shit.

With cooked food only you want to not eat before sleep few hours so body blood energy work in lower digesyive tract to form the fecal matter and by morning eliminate it as bowel is stimulayed by hot water for me.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 01:01:39 am »
I would like to have better bowel motility. I have been eating raw meat, raw yolks, raw fat, raw honey, etc., and, until now, I haven't had a good, effortlessly bowel movement. I always need to push and my feces are thin and sticky. I don't know what works for me.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 04:30:37 am »
@thehadezb. I would recommend eating organic cranberries and blackcurrant. Plus nuts such as walnuts. Cranberries have many benefits, super low ph, very low sugar, high in iodine (for thyroid), help against parasites and much more. Walnuts are the most acidic nuts that I know of. If you don´t break down your food constipation can occcur easily, especially if you eat foods that are acidic and alkaline together since that messes up stomach acid, which is an issue if you have weak one. Or if you don´t produce enough bile (to break down your fats), which acts as a lubricant.

Blackcurrant or Yellow Bell pepper have a high Vitamin C count. There are others which are even higher. Liver is good too. Vitamin C can increase intestinal motility and increases WBC, which kills pathogens and parasites that can cause constipation. It is super important for immunity. You can also try Vitamin C liposomal instead of eating carbs. Sometimes eating more fat is not the answer. You need to look at other factors too. I solved my year long constipation issues by adding acidic nuts, berries, stopped dairy due to estrogen which inhibits proper function of gallbladder (for bile) and now again, anti-parasitic foods such as onion, pumpkin oil and pumpkin, cayenne pepper, ACV, oregano oil, but also black tea helps. There are so many things against parasites. Basically going low carb/keto and anti parasitic foods was key, adding fats did not matter that much. And I eat cooked foods btw. I also drink lots of distilled water, helps a lot against constipation. Almost solved my year long health problems. Energy finally went up. But one thing I learned through these years, eliminating pathogens/parasites/candida or fungal overgrowth is the key for good health. Parasites are not necessarily a bad thing, since some of them consume waste matter, but there are the ones that can make your health go downhill fast and it´s hard to recover from them once they got out of hand and keep on reproducing.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 04:49:12 am by norawnofun »

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 09:34:15 am »
@thehadezb. I would recommend eating organic cranberries and blackcurrant. Plus nuts such as walnuts. Cranberries have many benefits, super low ph, very low sugar, high in iodine (for thyroid), help against parasites and much more. Walnuts are the most acidic nuts that I know of. If you don´t break down your food constipation can occcur easily, especially if you eat foods that are acidic and alkaline together since that messes up stomach acid, which is an issue if you have weak one. Or if you don´t produce enough bile (to break down your fats), which acts as a lubricant.

Blackcurrant or Yellow Bell pepper have a high Vitamin C count. There are others which are even higher. Liver is good too. Vitamin C can increase intestinal motility and increases WBC, which kills pathogens and parasites that can cause constipation. It is super important for immunity. You can also try Vitamin C liposomal instead of eating carbs. Sometimes eating more fat is not the answer. You need to look at other factors too. I solved my year long constipation issues by adding acidic nuts, berries, stopped dairy due to estrogen which inhibits proper function of gallbladder (for bile) and now again, anti-parasitic foods such as onion, pumpkin oil and pumpkin, cayenne pepper, ACV, oregano oil, but also black tea helps. There are so many things against parasites. Basically going low carb/keto and anti parasitic foods was key, adding fats did not matter that much. And I eat cooked foods btw. I also drink lots of distilled water, helps a lot against constipation. Almost solved my year long health problems. Energy finally went up. But one thing I learned through these years, eliminating pathogens/parasites/candida or fungal overgrowth is the key for good health. Parasites are not necessarily a bad thing, since some of them consume waste matter, but there are the ones that can make your health go downhill fast and it´s hard to recover from them once they got out of hand and keep on reproducing.

I see the image of my disease in your suggestions.
I have been suffering from gout problem, and thus my raw paleo has very little meat, and almost no organs. It consists of mainly vegetables.
It seems that I have severe constipation and I have got hanging belly due to the old stuff in my stomach.
I think I have a deficiency of Vitamin C. I cannot consume lemon or vinegar or soy sauce or vitamin C in any form while then I get a lot of pain in my lower back.  Pain is so severe that I had to stay in bed for days. That's why stopped consuming Vitamin C for the last many years, which probably finally resulted in gout problem.

I want to know more about your anti pathogens/parasites/candida diet. Do you have any more suggestions/information about it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk