Author Topic: Muslims and disdain for vaccines due to halal concerns  (Read 7690 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Muslims and disdain for vaccines due to halal concerns
« on: July 29, 2019, 12:20:10 pm »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7295769/Muslim-parents-refuse-let-children-flu-vaccine-treatment-not-halal.html

It is interesting how diet is so often a part of religion, and how religion can even affect medicine. Perhaps if some rawpalaeo religion was founded, it would become even more popular. I note that Aajonus compared himself to Jesus, for example!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Muslims and disdain for vaccines due to halal concerns
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 10:51:40 am »
Here is the halal conundrum....would a food animal be considered halal if it was given gmo pork derived inoculations???

I’ve been screaming from the wilderness about the systematic drugging of industrial food animals for years, if I reject vaccines for humanity then it’s only logical that I wouldn’t ideally choose to eat vaccinated animals.

It’s all a bunch of weird cult science to me....anecdotally speaking the best animals I’ve had have never been given any drugs!
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk