Author Topic: Your personal health is less important than the Earth's vital ecosystems.  (Read 5527 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Screenshot of a twitter thread with some fellow XRP enthusiasts who were interested in going VEGAN.  Duuuhhh..

So I tell them right off that paleo is Da Bomb! (Best)

https://twitter.com/curelibrary/status/1164596947098824704

Some pompus self important environmentalist feeling he is the authority on being the guardian of this planet is against paleo diets because he thinks:

Paul Howard
@pandu108h

"Your personal health is less important than the Earth's vital ecosystems. The modern situation demands forward human evolution, whereas you are trying to go backwards."

-----

What nerve of this ass hole.  He does not care about the individual sick person.

So my last reply to the health seeker was:

"If it is your personal health, or you are sick, you look out for #1, and that is YOU.  Find the diet that suits YOU best.  For YOUR SAKE."

The asshole is mind fucking the health seeker not to go paleo for the sake of the earth.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Veganism IS the NWO recommended diet for the masses! Depopulation is their main thing. See NSSM 200.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ

Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment 5
by sv3rige
Published on Jun 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/curelibrary/status/1164605163325149184
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 02:49:22 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
If what he was saying was true, he should kill himself according to his own logic. That's even better for the earth.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
If what he was saying was true, he should kill himself according to his own logic. That's even better for the earth.

Not only for the earth lol

Offline Onlymistert

• Forager
    • View Profile
Not true. The world is polluted because our bodies are. We are unhealthy and not thinking straight which is what creates the problems. If everyone ate 100% raw primal diet the world would heal. Heal our bodies and minds with raw animal products and our sanity will return.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Not true. The world is polluted because our bodies are. We are unhealthy and not thinking straight which is what creates the problems. If everyone ate 100% raw primal diet the world would heal. Heal our bodies and minds with raw animal products and our sanity will return.

I'm a firm believer of this. The only reason why all the problems in the world are there is because sick people invented them. Leftist are sick and I do consider capitalism a leftist invention. Think about it. True conservatism is being close to nature. Leftist only create problems because they believe they need to ''better'' the world. The world has always been perfect. It was perfect.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk