Author Topic: how to increase testosterone?  (Read 3319 times)

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
how to increase testosterone?
« on: September 19, 2019, 04:00:06 am »
im only 22 but my t is low as hell. did a blood test years ago and it was crazy low. had low to all my life. doesnt seem like meat has fixed it. ive also been struggling with erections for the last 2 years.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: how to increase testosterone?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 03:26:19 pm »
Read this:-
https://joovv.com/blogs/joovv-blog/promising-evidence-red-light-therapy-increasing-testosterone

This guy, imo, provides combo NIR/IR devices which are best value for money:-

https://redlightman.com/shop/red-infrared/

Other articles claim a boost of 300% to testosterone levels after using such a device. The bigger the device, the more powerful it is, and the deeper it presumably  gets beneath the skin, imo.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 05:53:12 pm »
Read this:-
https://joovv.com/blogs/joovv-blog/promising-evidence-red-light-therapy-increasing-testosterone

This guy, imo, provides combo NIR/IR devices which are best value for money:-

https://redlightman.com/shop/red-infrared/

Other articles claim a boost of 300% to testosterone levels after using such a device. The bigger the device, the more powerful it is, and the deeper it presumably  gets beneath the skin, imo.

heard of this, but id prefer to do it through diet.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 09:16:14 pm »
I would recommend raw oysters then. However, it would be a very big mistake on your part  in assuming the right diet can solve everything. Even our raw-meat-eating palaeo ancestors had other methods such as heavy daily exercise, herbal medicine etc. as extra aids to health.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 12:29:28 am »
I would recommend raw oysters then. However, it would be a very big mistake on your part  in assuming the right diet can solve everything. Even our raw-meat-eating palaeo ancestors had other methods such as heavy daily exercise, herbal medicine etc. as extra aids to health.

no i agree, but i would rather spend that money on food since i spend literally all my money trying to get the best quality food i can. i dont know if red light works you know its a bit of a risk when you dont have to much money. do you believe exercise is more important than diet when it comes to t? and can you explain why raw oysters would help? im gonna try to get my hand on some raw oysters as soon as i can, how much would i need to eat?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 12:41:59 am »
All I can state is that my own and several others' experience is that raw oysters boost one's testosterone. All that zinc, I guess.The smallest combo redlightman device, the torch, costs only 114 UK pounds or so, last I checked. Exercise is not as important as diet, but is next in importance.
" Ron Paul.

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 05:18:24 am »
Can I put that lamp in my testicles and get that T boost? Or the benefits are coming from whole body therapy?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 05:41:52 am »
Correct:-

https://prostate.net/articles/can-use-red-light-therapy-boost-testosterone/

However, the lamp is somewhat hot so do not hold it right next to the testicles/ballsack for too long.  Admittedly, the  largest device has the most power and the most reach into the body from afar.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk