Author Topic: ALWAYS hungry  (Read 3153 times)

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
ALWAYS hungry
« on: September 20, 2019, 07:39:35 pm »
seriously i am never satiated. ever. if i eat untill i fee satiated ill eat 6-7000 calories a day. lately ive been eating around 3-4kg of raw meat and fat a day. im 6 feet 163ibs/74kg. intermittent fasting makes me more hungry, omad is undoable. if i restrict calories my brain wont work because its so busy thinking of food. ill usually eat around 2000 calories of bone marrow/ fat muscle meat organs, then be hungry 3-4 hours later again. how on earth do i overcome this shit? the insane hunger started when i started intermittent fasting and keto, and then went completely out of control with zero carb. im putting on unwated fat too.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: ALWAYS hungry
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 08:57:34 pm »
This could be dietary orthorexia. Or something else:- When I was 100% raw vegan and then 100% Fruitarian, and when I was raw zero carb, I would get massive hunger-pangs no matter how much I ate, that is, until I started eating some raw animal foods after being raw vegan/fruitarian, and, respectively,  when I started eating some raw plant foods after going raw, zero-carb.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 05:51:51 am »
that used to happen to me when I had a lot of food intolerances and when I was constipated. Once my bowels bloated up and constipation occurs, I got thinner and thinner, until food moved and I shat, then I gained weight again, in very short time frame (minutes to few hours). I think that is caused by the food being stuck in a certain region in your intestines. Since we have villi in our intestines at different places, which are there to absorb nutrients, I think once food is blocked, you are "starving" the empty regions, which results in the unability to absorb nutrients, hence you get malnourished. That issue was extremely significant when I ate a mainly plant based diet. In the morning everything was fine, but in the evening, when all that food was stuck in my bowels, I looked like these african kids with that have Kwashiorkor. Add to that a lot of alkaline water that I used to drink, with all these stupid raw salads, I had a weight difference of 10 kilos between the morning and evening. It was a disaster.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 05:10:43 pm »
that used to happen to me when I had a lot of food intolerances and when I was constipated. Once my bowels bloated up and constipation occurs, I got thinner and thinner, until food moved and I shat, then I gained weight again, in very short time frame (minutes to few hours). I think that is caused by the food being stuck in a certain region in your intestines. Since we have villi in our intestines at different places, which are there to absorb nutrients, I think once food is blocked, you are "starving" the empty regions, which results in the unability to absorb nutrients, hence you get malnourished. That issue was extremely significant when I ate a mainly plant based diet. In the morning everything was fine, but in the evening, when all that food was stuck in my bowels, I looked like these african kids with that have Kwashiorkor. Add to that a lot of alkaline water that I used to drink, with all these stupid raw salads, I had a weight difference of 10 kilos between the morning and evening. It was a disaster.

jesus. how did you fix it?? how the hell do i get my shit moving??

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 05:11:38 pm »

but man, this is the first time ive seen anything tht could explain how i can go up and down 4-5 kilos in a day.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2019, 03:56:13 am »
actually 10 kilo was the most extreme measurement that I took once. Usually the fluctuation between morning and evening was between 7-9 kg. I fixed it by doing a cooked carnivore diet for 6 months, including huge amounts of different types of raw dairy. However, digestion was still not as smooth as it should have been. The culprit was dairy and eggs. I did some experiments and I noticed that when your stomach acid is still not as strong as it should be, you should follow (or at least I do), a low PH (acidic) diet. Every time I ate something that was alkaline, it interfered with my stomach acid, hence all the issues like bloating, constipation, low energy and what not occured. Very often people don´t know what foods are acidic or alkaline, even some foods on a carnivore diet are alkaline, and they can hinder digestion. I plan to do a post about it when I find the time. So after carnivore I started to eat some veggies, cut out dairy, added some nuts and berries, and I have the best digestion ever. Allthough I still need to find the right balance I think I am on a good way. Will soon start a strict blood measured keto, to see if I can take it further. As of now I have the best digestion without constipation when I eat beef, pork, lamb, wild salmon for meats, butternut squash, pumpkin, carrots, tomatoes (lots of them), green olives, peppers, onion and garlic for veggies, berries such as cranberry, blackberries, black currant and nuts and seeds such as walnuts and pumpkin. All these are acidic, if I for example eat the whole egg its not good, as I the yolk is acidic and the whites are alkaline. For oils I use olive oil, pumpkin seed oil and plenty of lard, plus ACV or balsamico. Once doing keto i need to cut out certain things, but things such as fruits, chicken or lean meats I don´t touch, as well as alkaline foods such as avocado or black olives. Also, water plays a major role. High PH water is bad for digestion, low PH or distilled, even carbonated is best, since it´s acidic.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2019, 06:03:04 am »
actually 10 kilo was the most extreme measurement that I took once. Usually the fluctuation between morning and evening was between 7-9 kg. I fixed it by doing a cooked carnivore diet for 6 months, including huge amounts of different types of raw dairy. However, digestion was still not as smooth as it should have been. The culprit was dairy and eggs. I did some experiments and I noticed that when your stomach acid is still not as strong as it should be, you should follow (or at least I do), a low PH (acidic) diet. Every time I ate something that was alkaline, it interfered with my stomach acid, hence all the issues like bloating, constipation, low energy and what not occured. Very often people don´t know what foods are acidic or alkaline, even some foods on a carnivore diet are alkaline, and they can hinder digestion. I plan to do a post about it when I find the time. So after carnivore I started to eat some veggies, cut out dairy, added some nuts and berries, and I have the best digestion ever. Allthough I still need to find the right balance I think I am on a good way. Will soon start a strict blood measured keto, to see if I can take it further. As of now I have the best digestion without constipation when I eat beef, pork, lamb, wild salmon for meats, butternut squash, pumpkin, carrots, tomatoes (lots of them), green olives, peppers, onion and garlic for veggies, berries such as cranberry, blackberries, black currant and nuts and seeds such as walnuts and pumpkin. All these are acidic, if I for example eat the whole egg its not good, as I the yolk is acidic and the whites are alkaline. For oils I use olive oil, pumpkin seed oil and plenty of lard, plus ACV or balsamico. Once doing keto i need to cut out certain things, but things such as fruits, chicken or lean meats I don´t touch, as well as alkaline foods such as avocado or black olives. Also, water plays a major role. High PH water is bad for digestion, low PH or distilled, even carbonated is best, since it´s acidic.

so why did the cooked carnivore help do you think? i cut out all dairy a week ago, havent seen results yet. i will do as you and try to avoid alkaline foods. can you tell me why you went from carnivore to eating plants? what improvements have you seen? im scared to star teating plants again because i dont wanna end up storing any oxalates or phytic acid again after ive spent so long trying to get rid of them. why avoid fruits? also arent seed oil extremely toxic? how many carbs would you say you eat in a day now? i had a guava yesterday and today, got a nice little carb boost but digestion seems the same. i think my main problem is just a huge as stomach. now the easiest way to fix that would be a fast to make the stomach shrink, but when i fast i seriously feel like death so i just dont bother.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2019, 07:09:17 pm »
it helped because it´s the ultimate elimination diet. And because meat heals. Even if you follow another diet, which I did and cut out a certain food that causes sensitivities for 1-3 month, you can normally reintroduce it again. But I had so many and so little choice to eat (from meats it was chicken and white fish) only, that this reset a lot for me. what dairy did you eat? raw or pasteurized and from what animal. Also the type (high or low fat) counts. You might have not been in ketosis thanks to the dairy, like I wasn´t because I drank a lot of it. So you might have missed out on this important change (that does most people well). Since I wasn´t either I decided to try keto properly, this time by doing blood measures. So I know if I am in slight or deep ketosis. I think only then I will understand why people praise ketosis so much and what you health issues you can overcome.

I started eating plants again because I felt like and because my body has healed a lot, also because on cooked carnivore I had to drink a lot water, firstly because all that cooked meat is void of natural liquids, oppose to raw meat, and secondly I find that drinking dairy, regardless if raw or pasteurized, increases thirst. I´m not the only one that thinks that. Certain seed oils are indeed very bad, I do think that pumpkin seed is the least harmful. I was also craving it, I think that was because of the parasite issues, as it´s good against parasites. I think thats why I also used to eat so much pumpkin plus the seeds in general. They contain magnesium as well, and magnesium can be helpful to improving digestion. Theres a reason why many people incorporate mag supplements on a carnivore diet. Cramps and digestion are one reason. The first thing I reintroduces was tomatoes, which I previously couldn´t eat. They have a high water content, taste great, and their PH is quite acidic. I think they are great if you can tolerate them. Still nightshade but I think my body adapted. Now I eat around 30-40 carbs a day maybe. I don´t measure properly. But in a week I will, when I´ll start keto.

I did experiment with fruits after reintroducing plant foods again, however, I find that they give me big energy crashes. First I feel good, but then I have such as crash in energy that I literally need to lie down because I feel so tired. I think my body got used to eating fewer carbs. I experimented with many different fruits, including low carb fruits like watermelon but the result is the same. Problem here is that their GI is still high. That´s why I switched to berries only. Another thing is that sometimes I can´t stand the taste of something sweet, that can also happen with veggies like pumpkin. My body just wants more fat.

If I were you I would go by cutting out dairy first for a couple of weeks, before reintroducing anything else. See how you feel. Another thing that not everybody is made for keto or carnivore. There is a small group that seems to do better on carbs, for genetical reasons. They actually develop health problems on ZC or carnivore. Diets are not equal. Thats why I now think the best way to know what, according to your genes, you should be eating, is to do a genetical test. 23andme seems to reveal many thing, after you have put the results through several search engines like Genetic Genie, Prometheus, FoundMy Fitness. Too often people walk around blindly trying to figure out what diet suits them best, and sometimes they do more harm than good. And since you mentioned it, fasting, especially dry fasting, seems to be the best way to turn around health issues, but I can´t stand it either.

There is another thing that I didn´t mention either. I started to experiment with medicinal mushrooms. Just finished taking a complex but I can´t really say if it helped or not. Allthough I feel that I gained weight, which is good since I don´t have too much of it. I think I need to take them separately to see the changes. Reishi will be my first one. Lastly, just because I said that I eat cooked meat doesn´t mean I recommend it. Raw will always be superior.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk