Author Topic: can not get rid of belly fat no matter what  (Read 6373 times)

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
can not get rid of belly fat no matter what
« on: October 09, 2019, 03:51:16 am »
i need to cut my fat down. ever since starting zerocarb i have gotten fatter and fatter and i can no longer wear my pants. this is the point where enough is enough. im not gonna buy new pants because of this diet. its just my stomach and lovehandles. so uch fat. ive done everything, fasting, not fasting, eating a lot, restricting calories. nothing is working. the hell do i do? i only eat grassfed beef and i havent had dairy for months to see if it would help but it hasnt.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: can not get rid of belly fat no matter what
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 05:37:51 am »
do you use seasonings? If so which ones exactly.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 10:49:29 am »
You could be eating too much.

Ever tried fasting or intermittent fasting?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 02:47:24 am »
You could be eating too much.

Ever tried fasting or intermittent fasting?

ive tried restricting calories and it only results in fatigue, hunger that impairs brain function, and it didnt help me loose weight.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 02:47:58 am »
do you use seasonings? If so which ones exactly.
just salt. im trying to lower the doses.

Offline Cesarrr

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 10:46:13 am »
You can eat one of the flaxseed recipes such as flaxseed and yogurt instead of breakfast to get rid of the extra pounds in the belly area

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2021, 04:35:31 am »
I did flaxseed oil and freshly ground seeds plus yoghurt for several month, years ago, which is also part of the budwig diet protocol. I would certainly NOT recommend it. Initially it was ok for going to take a dump in the morning (as this is the first thing you should take) but than it was not so great anymore. Flaxseed has an extremely high content of estrogen https://www.superfoodly.com/estrogen-foods-list-50-high-phytoestrogen-sources/ . I remember going on plant based years ago starting this nonsense. That was when my health started to go downhill. From lifting weights to becoming a useless plant based bloated fatigued low libido individual. Do me a favor and donĀ“t recommend this crap here.

Offline Poppy

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2021, 01:59:57 am »
Newbie here, question: does it matter if it's a game meat vs. moo cow bovine?  Or are game meats too lean?  I know that a certain amount of fat has to be included for digestion and avoid 'rabbit starvation' but could the poster use Elk potentially? 

Also to the original poster, who might not be here anymore, I would suggest using calipers and old fashioned body fat measurements.  If you have gained fat nowhere else besides the belly then it could potentially be something other than fat gain. 

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2021, 01:35:21 am »
Newbie here, question: does it matter if it's a game meat vs. moo cow bovine?  Or are game meats too lean?  I know that a certain amount of fat has to be included for digestion and avoid 'rabbit starvation' but could the poster use Elk potentially? 

1. Opinions vary, and opinions can be complex like you get different hormonal changes from different meats, but from my experience so far, I don't think it matters much.

2. I would not add fat unless I would really crave it, which has not happened yet. I eat pretty lean beef (braising steak is cheapest where I order from).

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2023, 07:27:18 am »
ive tried restricting calories and it only results in fatigue, hunger that impairs brain function, and it didnt help me loose weight.

Because you need sugars.. fruits.. honey..water..during the day to keep your thyroid going and later on a good protein based meal to recover.

Athletes are doing this for a living..

If you won't provide carbohydrates your brain function will suffer eventually.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk