Author Topic: different races and penis size  (Read 44655 times)

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
different races and penis size
« on: October 29, 2019, 10:54:40 pm »
Why different races have different size of the penis?
You can say that most of the asians have a small pecker while in congo you be very hard not to stumble upon a giant one.

What regards evolution? Aka women choosing biger mates due to essier orgasm achieve.. 

Males with small penis are fucked in modern world.
Everyone respect big penis even males..

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: different races and penis size
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 03:55:18 am »
There is not enough data to make a definite answer. A long while ago, someone referred to a study on students that showed that white males had larger penises on average. There is another reason to believe that, as the birth-canals/vaginas of Caucasian females are larger/wider than those of other ethnic groups, so one would assume that the equivalent Caucasian males would also have the largest penises in order to fill all that extra space. Also, bear in mind that larger penises are not necessarily perceived as a bonus for men or women women, as the average depth  of the vagina is only 3 to 7 inches, and I read somewhere(?) that women are more likely to cheat on men with larger penises. Also, studies will be skewed if some of the volunteers only joined because they were fond of the fact that they had much larger penises than average.

While my own penis is somewhat larger, I think I  should suggest that it is the size of the testicles that likely should count more.

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 03:51:27 pm »
why would any male care about his size?
focus on YOUR hobbies, make AND spend money  on YOURSELF, find God.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2019, 08:00:18 pm »
Why different races have different size of the penis?
You can say that most of the asians have a small pecker while in congo you be very hard not to stumble upon a giant one.

What regards evolution? Aka women choosing biger mates due to essier orgasm achieve.. 

Males with small penis are fucked in modern world.
Everyone respect big penis even males..

In terms of women choosing the fathers of their children, I do not think females choose solely on penis size.
As long as your penis is in the acceptable range, women will have sex with that.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 08:28:48 pm »
In terms of women choosing the fathers of their children, I do not think females choose solely on penis size.
As long as your penis is in the acceptable range, women will have sex with that.

Do you want to be a father to klds whos mom relies on another male for sexual fulfillment ?

Women want to live with the stable nice guy and to fuck with the bad guy.. unless they find it in one package which is very rare for them..

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 08:30:33 pm »
why would any male care about his size?
focus on YOUR hobbies, make AND spend money  on YOURSELF, find God.

Hobbies are women cunt.. or atleast should be for any healthy male..  money and god go together..

G.old O.il D.rugs.

Im pretty sure your dick is tiny my friend.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 11:44:04 pm »
Hobbies are women cunt.. or atleast should be for any healthy male..  money and god go together..

G.old O.il D.rugs.

Im pretty sure your dick is tiny my friend.

haha.. projecting much my cuck/mangina/simp/white knight ''friend'' ? LMFAO
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2019, 11:50:24 pm »

Women want a beta male provider to support their lifestyle while fucking 100s of alphas behind the scenes :)))))))))

No wife happy life

For 25- 50 USD I can get 9s and 10s anywhere, anytime.

It is much cheaper, safer, no strings attached, than getting divorce raped.

Most women are dishonest prostitutes, the rest of them are honest prostitutes.

Any men who gets tormented/destroyed by women FULLY deserves it. Captain save a hoe-s never learn. LMFAO

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2019, 02:47:42 am »
Women want a beta male provider to support their lifestyle while fucking 100s of alphas behind the scenes :)))))))))

No wife happy life

For 25- 50 USD I can get 9s and 10s anywhere, anytime.

It is much cheaper, safer, no strings attached, than getting divorce raped.

Most women are dishonest prostitutes, the rest of them are honest prostitutes.

Any men who gets tormented/destroyed by women FULLY deserves it. Captain save a hoe-s never learn. LMFAO

finaly someone who knows lifes behind the scenes..

What do you think if you find a woman that does EVERYTHING for you? spends her money on you.. buys you anything.. doesnt care for you to work just asks to live with her..  would that be a better choice than a 25-50usd hooker?

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2019, 04:16:30 am »
finaly someone who knows lifes behind the scenes..

What do you think if you find a woman that does EVERYTHING for you? spends her money on you.. buys you anything.. doesnt care for you to work just asks to live with her..  would that be a better choice than a 25-50usd hooker?

LMFAO..how old are you ?13- 14?

Why buy the cow when I can have milk from different cows EVERY DAY for FREE or almost free?

''spends her money on you.. buys you anything.. doesnt care for you to work just asks to live with her'' - that can work for A WHILE, until she gets bored of you and kicks you to the curb LMFAO ROTF

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2019, 04:24:02 am »
LMFAO..how old are you ?13- 14?

Why buy the cow when I can have milk from different cows EVERY DAY for FREE or almost free?

''spends her money on you.. buys you anything.. doesnt care for you to work just asks to live with her'' - that can work for A WHILE, until she gets bored of you and kicks you to the curb LMFAO ROTF

You are officially one of my favorite posters on this board my friend.

You say eventually they all get bored huh?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2019, 08:02:29 am »
Oh I get it now...

Is this the thread where we kinda see who's piss goes farther?

I was raised super blue pill... (but my internal compass is pro-life, pro-family... i always wanted a big family tree with me on top, my version of immortality) but narcissist ex-wife ( exactly described narc here https://youtu.be/wKxtuFEcm7I + sexless marriage for 10+ years) left me no choice but to become red pilled / mgtow / polygamous - polyamorous / with all these kids and women in rotation.

So far I have 7 kids with 4 women.

And my current girl friend (23 years younger than me) who I set up as my neighbor promised me 5 more kids.

No government laws are shackling me for forced alimony or child support... I run this show as I please.

I get my kids and their mothers and my girlfriend together during vacations.

I still date around and keep my dating account updated... I know the current norms, I have to... as I'm training 4 teens... 2 boys and 2 girls... they are just getting started.

Yeah, I get all the skin to skin sex I need... at my age and experience, I'm pretty good at sex.  Raw paleo diet works... keeps me hard.  Oysters provide more ooomph.

I'm 50 and I run a small IT business firm... hoping to expand more in the next decades as I've discovered Dan Pena... got to get back to my roots as I grew up and was trained with medium sized businesses with my parents.

I have a young pretty maid and a laundry lady. 

This is as far as my piss goes in November 2019.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 08:24:55 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2019, 10:15:27 am »
Oh I get it now...

Is this the thread where we kinda see who's piss goes farther?

I was raised super blue pill... (but my internal compass is pro-life, pro-family... i always wanted a big family tree with me on top, my version of immortality) but narcissist ex-wife ( exactly described narc here https://youtu.be/wKxtuFEcm7I + sexless marriage for 10+ years) left me no choice but to become red pilled / mgtow / polygamous - polyamorous / with all these kids and women in rotation.

So far I have 7 kids with 4 women.

And my current girl friend (23 years younger than me) who I set up as my neighbor promised me 5 more kids.

No government laws are shackling me for forced alimony or child support... I run this show as I please.

I get my kids and their mothers and my girlfriend together during vacations.

I still date around and keep my dating account updated... I know the current norms, I have to... as I'm training 4 teens... 2 boys and 2 girls... they are just getting started.

Yeah, I get all the skin to skin sex I need... at my age and experience, I'm pretty good at sex.  Raw paleo diet works... keeps me hard.  Oysters provide more ooomph.

I'm 50 and I run a small IT business firm... hoping to expand more in the next decades as I've discovered Dan Pena... got to get back to my roots as I grew up and was trained with medium sized businesses with my parents.

I have a young pretty maid and a laundry lady. 

This is as far as my piss goes in November 2019.

I think you have a small penis.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2019, 05:29:25 pm »

projecting much? again? LMFAO ROTF

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2019, 05:44:00 pm »

https://youtu.be/AUUrbTTFQAY
A Dream Wedding, John & Stacey Get Married
Enjoy!

Im as red pilled as they come.

https://youtu.be/0wgstslohOw
Man Paradise Episode 1 - Pilot, John Goes MGTOW
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 05:57:06 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2019, 07:40:02 pm »
is this really what life is like when youre old?
im in my early twenties and every girl ive dated has been super sweet and truthfull. my penis is normal and everyone ive been with has been satisfied. i know women turn into monsters later on but is it really this bad?

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2019, 08:16:26 pm »
My experience has been that guys/girls that focus on penis size are very sexually unconfident. No one that is truly healthy wants big dicks or whatever, they want a true connection. The male gives energy and the female consumes it. If you don't ooze that energy, having a big dick won't solve it.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2019, 08:22:02 pm »
is this really what life is like when youre old?
im in my early twenties and every girl ive dated has been super sweet and truthfull. my penis is normal and everyone ive been with has been satisfied. i know women turn into monsters later on but is it really this bad?

Yes it is.. you should stock up on firearm while its still legal in the states..

no just kidding..

as far as eveeyone been satisfied with your penis.. how do you know that for sure my friend?

or more than that.. how did you even came close to this conclusion?

"normal penis" ? who are you to judge if its normal..

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2019, 08:24:05 pm »
My experience has been that guys/girls that focus on penis size are very sexually unconfident. No one that is truly healthy wants big dicks or whatever, they want a true connection. The male gives energy and the female consumes it. If you don't ooze that energy, having a big dick won't solve it.

yea sure.. " a true connection"..

i know for a fact your partner is cheating on you with god knows who just for the fucks of it my friend.. that is providing you have one.

Offline On a Quest, you want in?

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2019, 11:01:21 pm »
I don't want to talk out of term but don't be so hurt about this life. There is something missing from all men that can be found in women and vice versa. This is how life on earth is setup. Women are stronger than men and live 20% longer, men see this and try to suppress this and taking power , but in the end woman all have the last laugh. Everytime you have sex the more days or years are taken from you, but woman take that power from you every time. This is mother earth and nature but also the world is man's because he is the creator of it. Sounds like you have vagina envy. This is life my friend. It's a harsh reality.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2019, 12:54:12 am »
I don't want to talk out of term but don't be so hurt about this life. There is something missing from all men that can be found in women and vice versa. This is how life on earth is setup. Women are stronger than men and live 20% longer, men see this and try to suppress this and taking power , but in the end woman all have the last laugh. Everytime you have sex the more days or years are taken from you, but woman take that power from you every time. This is mother earth and nature but also the world is man's because he is the creator of it. Sounds like you have vagina envy. This is life my friend. It's a harsh reality.

vagina envy? LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

what can a feemale do that a man cant do 5- 10 times better and faster?

what can a man do that a feemale can't? pretty much EVERYTHING

everything useful you see on/around yourself and use and enjoy and benefit WAS/IS/WILL BE invented, created/built and maintained byyyyy: MALES. EVERYTHING.

women stronger than men? this feemale comment of urs just proves how delusional retarded out of touch with reality feemales are from ALL points of views LMFAO

do not worry thot, artificial wombs and AI females(that dont hit the wall at 20- 25) are coming in the next 10 years and MGTOW is growing everyday exponentially, even among the teen boys LMFAO... feemales are obsolete

if you thots didnt have 2 holes between the legs men would of hunted you down and thrown you to the beasts of the fields...

STD filled trash

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2019, 01:41:49 am »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2019, 01:48:30 am »
vagina envy? LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

what can a feemale do that a man cant do 5- 10 times better and faster?

what can a man do that a feemale can't? pretty much EVERYTHING

everything useful you see on/around yourself and use and enjoy and benefit WAS/IS/WILL BE invented, created/built and maintained byyyyy: MALES. EVERYTHING.

women stronger than men? this feemale comment of urs just proves how delusional retarded out of touch with reality feemales are from ALL points of views LMFAO

do not worry thot, artificial wombs and AI females(that dont hit the wall at 20- 25) are coming in the next 10 years and MGTOW is growing everyday exponentially, even among the teen boys LMFAO... feemales are obsolete

if you thots didnt have 2 holes between the legs men would of hunted you down and thrown you to the beasts of the fields...

STD filled trash

You sound like an incel. Women and men are both needed and complement each other. Sounds like you are truly misguided when you can't even grasp a simple concept like that.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2019, 02:21:05 am »
You sound like an incel. Women and men are both needed and complement each other. Sounds like you are truly misguided when you can't even grasp a simple concept like that.

incel? LMFAO this word was invented by post wall whores like you who are not getting any attention anymore from any male..:LMFAO..

off course, since women, especially post wall sluts like you are retarded, do not realize that getting laid is the easiest thing in the world for a male.. i can dress up RIGHT now, get out, walk 5 minutes, and fuck a 9 or a 10 hungarian or ukranian or polish smoking hot  slut for 25- 50USD hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..or I DONT EVEN NEED TO DRESS UP, JUST PICK UP THE PHONE AND ORDER A 19 year old SMOKING HOT ''ESCORT'' for 50- 75usd ;)

You delusional out of touch with reality retarded demoic monster maggot vomit trash cum dumpster HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

''INCEL''

sweetheart, the only incel here is YOU..enjoy your cat.. i am investing in cat food at the stock market FYI ;).. i am getting rich from your retardness hahahhahah

for the simps here, the top 3 enemies of females are: reality, facts, truth... they are deathly allergic to these 3 things

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2019, 02:25:26 am »
Vansvile.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk