Author Topic: My updated more awesome current diet  (Read 9663 times)

Offline IonSurfer

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
My updated more awesome current diet
« on: July 30, 2019, 10:03:18 am »
The following daily diet really works for me. I enjoy it a lot.
•3 litres of full cream milk (it would be raw and grass-fed if only I could afford it)
•500g of grass-fed diced beef or free-range pork steaks (split between two dinners)
•vertically quartered raw tomato or grated raw granny smith apple (to be eaten with the meat in my first or second dinner respectively)
•unrefined sea salt flakes (eaten with the meat)
•3 pieces seasonal fruit (to be eaten with milk outside of dinner times)
•filtered water (when extra hydration required)

Cheers!

Offline IonSurfer

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: My updated more awesome current diet
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 10:12:51 am »
p.s. the only thing in my diet which isn't raw is the milk (pasteurised (for economic and availability reasons (as raw milk is in Australia a grey market product and so commands a hefty premium and isn't sold in regular supermarkets)). All meat is raw (I freeze it first so this should kill any (unlikely to be present) parasites in the pork).

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 05:10:29 pm »
Topic moved to the hot topics forum-
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 02:52:58 am »
My diet sounds very much like yours except without the dairy.

My diet is mostly meat. I only eat raw fruits and vegetables and mostly raw meat, predominantly raw organ meats. The meats I cook are lightly cooked muscle meats. I soak a lot of raw meat in lemon juice and eat it that way too.  I'm 61 and feel like a teenager. My avatar picture was taken on my 60th birthday.

Offline Kaaris

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 10:56:29 am »
I know this is unsolicited advice, but I would suggest you incorporate some organs meats.
They are fairly inexpensive and on top of that, if you prize quality over quantity, you could always have them infrequently in the event that you can't afford to consume a grass-fed kidney and/or liver multiple times over a week.
Again, I think you could benefit from consuming a liver and kidney occasionally.
Also, sardines is also another inexpensive and nutritious food that provides some key nutrients that ruminant animals lack or don't have an abundance of. Just food for thought.

Regards.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 12:20:08 am »
Agreed. Nearly 50% of the meats I consume are raw organ meats. I take a tablespoon of wheatgrass juice occasionally for missing nutrients. My diet is so healthy that I consider canned sardines and herring, which I love, as my junk food!

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 10:17:11 pm »
sardines and anchovies are superfoods
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline owsleytest

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 05:33:58 am »
Seafood is my best tasting food. Honestly, I couldn't live without it. After trying 30 plus varieties of wild-caught fish over the years of my rzc/currently rvaf diet, I must say that I do not include much variety anymore as nothing compares to my favorite types.

1) live soft-shell crab
2) swordfish belly
3) squid with the eggs and ink sack inside
4) oysters
5) spanish mackerel
6) flounder eggs

Offline Onlymistert

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2019, 05:47:23 am »
Id cut out the water and salt. If your thirsty drink more milk or raw vegetable juice. Or raw butter and tomatoes will hydrate u. Water is usually garbage. It is a solvent and will barely hydrate u. It wont get deep into ur system. Raw fat will transport water into deep parts of ur system. Saturated fat is saturated with hydrogen. Hydrogen and oxygen = water

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk