Author Topic: Raw meat diet article in the Daily Mail  (Read 11495 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Raw meat diet article in the Daily Mail
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 11:54:34 pm »
Not ideal as they still eat some 40% cooked meat, but their choice. Also, their 100% raw carnivore diet sounds like not succeeding long-term. Unless one is genetically-suited to such a diet, I suspect that some  amounts of raw plant food are also needed occasionally.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 07:41:37 am »
I've seen them before somewhere. The working out they do is so terrible for females.. Women ideally have a nice layer of fat. They train all of their fat away and it looks terrible.. Even though they eat raw, their faces look thin and fragile.

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 04:52:17 pm »
I've seen them before somewhere. The working out they do is so terrible for females.. Women ideally have a nice layer of fat. They train all of their fat away and it looks terrible.. Even though they eat raw, their faces look thin and fragile.

here's a link to the filipines raw primal poster girl, 46yo and looking good...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiQmTQaquK3U1uWkHWdiepA 

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 06:12:35 pm »
I rather like this sort of modern re-interpretation of RVAF diets. Before, we always had a few gurus, most of whom claimed to be perfect and demanded 100% acceptance of all their ideas. Now we have multiple people showing how one can pursue a RVAF diet lifestyle and make it seem utterly normal. I agree some shocking is needed a la Sverige, but more normality needs to be stressed as well. I wonder if GS has met Asra Conlu?

Asra isn't raw primal per se, as she does not do raw dairy. She is raw, zero carb or raw carnivore within the raw, palaeolithic diet genre.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 10:39:34 pm »
here's a link to the filipines raw primal poster girl, 46yo and looking good...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiQmTQaquK3U1uWkHWdiepA

She does look good. But I wish more women would stress the importance of a natural body.. working out is an unhealthy ideal for women. For men to some extent.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 12:17:42 am »
She does look good. But I wish more women would stress the importance of a natural body.. working out is an unhealthy ideal for women. For men to some extent.
Palaeo women did a lot of physical exercise, it's needed and natural. I do agree re the extra layers of fat on women being a sign of health, though.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 12:43:13 am »
Palaeo women did a lot of physical exercise, it's needed and natural. I do agree re the extra layers of fat on women being a sign of health, though.

Yes but not to gain muscles or to lose fat. These girls are trying to lose fat and appear muscular for pageants of whatever.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2019, 01:37:27 am »
Yes but not to gain muscles or to lose fat. These girls are trying to lose fat and appear muscular for pageants of whatever.
  Wrong. Bones of palaeolithic humans show bone-densities much higher than modern humans, akin to modern Olympic athletes or higher. Thicker bone-densities is a sign of extra muscle-mass as well.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk