Author Topic: Vegan couple drove son to death  (Read 5014 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vegan couple drove son to death
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 09:39:46 pm »
The problem I have with this is, babies die all the time, there's no way to know if it was a particular diet or raising environment that caused it, or if the parents were just unlucky. To punish parents based on such a development is result-oriented, even if I personally believe that a vegan diet is quite unhealthy. Lots of other things are unhealthy too, but they don't put people in jail for that, nor should they.

If this had been a couple of poor, black drug addicts, instead of being upper middle class whites, and fed the baby an even less nutritious vegan diet of only sugar, vegetable oil and wheat flour-based products, they wouldn't have faced charges for this.

Clearly, something can't be a crime or not based on how much money you have, what race you belong to, or what belief system you hold.

What's more, if the State gets to do this in this case, then they can do the same or even worse in any number of cases where they determine, at their sole discretion, what sort of diet or lifestyle is the one you should use to raise your kids. At that point then your kids are no longer yours, they belong to the State. That is a very dangerous situation. Imagine that some vegan activists grab a hold of the State apparatus after that, what will happen to everyone else who believes vegan diets are not good for their kids?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 10:15:37 pm »
I agree that any State intervention is bad. For example, we already now have an awful anti-smoking ban in Austria. First the autocrats started forcing owners of bars and restaurants to have smoking and non-smoking areas. Then, people in buildings were forbidden from smoking outdoors in alleys, like they are allowed to in the United Kingdom. Now, it seems that there is no smoking to be allowed anywhere in public. This has forced owners of bars etc. to change their whole setup once again to comply with the laws. On top of that, restaurants have already been forced to include an alphabet system to show what types of food they have in their menus, for those with allergies. I mean, anyone with serious allergies knows how easy it is to mix foods when preparing then in a restaurant or processing them in a factory.So, it makes sense for such people to only cook at home if they get serious ill-health from eating allergenic foods. Not safe, otherwise.

In those days when smoking was still allowed in 1 room in every office-building, they would arrogantly refuse to aerate the relevant room, so entering into such a room  made one feel like a WW1 soldier during a gas-attack.

On the raw, palaeolithic diet front, when that courageous  raw-meat-eating Southern(?) couple went on that Wifeswap TV series, switching with that black, urban,  middle-class couple, the moronic public went hysterical and some utter sadists tried to get the police to arrest the white parents  for child abuse, but the local police pointed out at the time that  the children, fed on a raw-meat/raw milk diet were actually very healthy, so there was no reason to denounce them.

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 11:18:04 pm »
On the raw, palaeolithic diet front, when that courageous  raw-meat-eating Southern(?) couple went on that Wifeswap TV series, switching with that black, urban,  middle-class couple, the moronic public went hysterical and some utter sadists tried to get the police to arrest the white parents  for child abuse, but the local police pointed out at the time that  the children, fed on a raw-meat/raw milk diet were actually very healthy, so there was no reason to denounce them.

This is good, however due to bad genetics, toxicity buildup from prior unhealthy lifestyles, damage from medications or other medical procedures, etc, it could happen that they weren't healthy. Or they could be in an accident and die, and get their deaths blamed on diet and lifestyle somehow.

Or worse, they could be healthy but the gov agents can claim they aren't.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk