Author Topic: Just saying hi  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Mart1n

• Forager
    • View Profile
Just saying hi
« on: November 29, 2019, 04:13:46 am »
Hi all. I'm 59 year old and from Norway. One of my interests is finding natural remedies for optimizing health. It was sv3rige's rantings over at youtube who got me looking into what's behind the raw meat, raw everything hype. I do believe he's on to something. Hope to learn more here.

I've already been into fermenting vegetables and milk for a couple years. Fermented fish was next to try, but then I heard of fermented meat. Doesn't look any good. But fact is many dogs dig holes in the dirt to bury their fresh raw meat and bones, only to dig it out again weeks/months later and gobble it up. Important clue I'd say..

Trying to find motivation and at least give it a try :)

Martin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Just saying hi
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 05:41:00 am »
There's a scientific article explaining why high-meat has such a beneficial effect on us. Ignore Aajonus' recommendations to eat only tiny, marble-sized amounts, I found at least a cubic inch was needed of high-meat to get the positive effects. I was a real wuss as it took me 3 whole years to get up the nerve to eat high-meat after I went rawpalaeo.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Just saying hi
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 06:49:41 am »
Hello, wish you good luck. I think processing/fermenting most vegetables is a good thing. I tried fermenting meat it always turned out not so good, it stank and tasted gross. Basically wasn't appealing to me don't what went wrong there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk