Author Topic: Receeding gum line problem (help wanted)  (Read 4148 times)

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Receeding gum line problem (help wanted)
« on: December 20, 2019, 12:29:02 pm »
Unfortunately after looking in the mirror I noticed I have a pretty decently sized receeding gum line..., especially at my bottom front teeth. I don't know when this started but somewhere in the last 7 months to under a year I believe.
there are a few conclusions I can make on this based on my diet.
My diet in the more recent portion of this time has consisted of...
-raw chicken pated and marinated with half a lemons juice
 -6 ounces of unheated milk as stated in the recipe for living without disease book blended with 3 eggs, 4 ounces of cream and 2 tbsp unheated honey.
-I also eat raw eggs, avocado and fruit as well as lately in the last few months anywhere between 2 or 3 more tbsp of honey intermixed with other food mostly cream.  Lately 2 or 3 cups of cream a day.

Two other things to note is before I use any honey because the stuff I get is crystallized I have been melting it in my mouth before mixing it with food.  Also lately since learning of Aajanous advice to suck beverages through my bottom front teeth, I have been doing that with every milkshake lately too.  I have the feeling that these two things in specific could have mostly caused my situation however I am open to the idea that raw dairy calcium could have contributed/caused to my situation.

Is there anyone here who has had issues with raw dairy who also found butter to cause oral health complications?
I am willing to remove all dairy from diet except for butter as there wouldn't be any minerals in it to cause issues some people here say
and I don't have another reliable source for fat.
I currently still cannot get animal fat from local butchers as they slaughter the animals when they are young and low in fat.
I cannot reliably get cow tongues neither too many marrow bones as these in kind of high demand.

Any thoughts on butter? How long would reversal theoretically take with a raw meat diet excluding milk/cream and citrus?

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Receeding gum line problem (help wanted)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 12:30:05 am »
Current butcher has a few frozen cow marrow bones nearly 10-15 bucks a pound i Believe and a very small amount of frozen general trim fat at 10 bucks a pound if any at all.  There are also a few frozen tongue at this location as well and two pairs of frozen cow testicles.
I didn't have the best time in the past eating frozen fat etc but may not have a choice if butter is also causing the pretty badly receeding gums which is very much urgent...

Really until I can get good fat from another place fingers crossed* then im going to have to continue with eggs and avocado for fat despite possible cal/mag imbalance connection then do lots of grass fed beef and typical organic chicken.  Of course if cal mag is so bad from the eggs I could do white rice instead as a last resort...
I would do fish but I believe I heard here there is possible cal/mag imbalance from it as well?

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 12:37:15 am »
I can additionally also order frozen blood however I am unsure if that may help this situation im still figuring out or make it worse.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 08:13:17 am »
Hi. What's up with these conclusions?
Raw dairy calcium causing gum problems, what? Never had such an issue while drinking 3-5 litres of cow dairy daily for months the exact opposite my teeth were better than before. I am not saying you should eat dairy but people make a lot of weird claims about dairy. People used to thrive on dairy in the past be it the Scythians who apparently lived on just fermented mare's milk at least some of them or people like the Masai.

But because dairy today for whatever reasons is very risky for most people I would suggest taking it out. If you have no problems digesting fats I see no reason to remove the butter. I personally do not digest fats very well, so I sometimes ate goat butter which agreed with me much more, less digestive problems.

I find that avocado is pretty crappy for the most part, might be high in oxalates too. At least from my experience it didn't digest well besides it is very expensive and not local. Bananas are the better option even though more sugar in them but similar vitamins/minerals and easier to digest if very ripe.

About blood I am not too sure but I'd stick to fresh foods.
Also what's that obsession about fat? Especially when you are eating fruit and carbs. Do you eat organs?

I read that eggs can cause meat-indigestion in some people.
If you have problems and want to continue on a raw-meat diet. I would suggest removing the dairy, eggs and honey for a while.

Also honey is mostly sugar, you would remove butter before honey? Has low minerals/vitamins according to most sources and a high sugar content. I would focus on beef, mutton, lamb and poultry occasionally maybe. And Aajonus said a lot of controversial stuff that he can't explain to us anymore. And he contradicted himself quite a lot, which is not a problem people make mistakes and learn but some people just believe all his claims blindly. The world is also different.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 04:21:15 pm »
For the record. Haas avocado is low in ox, as well as the oil, furthermore the riper the lower the ox amount. And compared to other foods avocado is ridiculously low (3mg total ox per 100mg) compared to raw baby spinach (over 1000mg ox per 100mg). I used to have issues with avocado, now it seems better. the softer the better in general. The issue I had was IMO related to it being more alkaline, meaning having a higher ph, not good if you eat acidic food with it if u have low HCI.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2019, 07:52:35 pm »
Thanks for the clarification, I was confused about it. Last time I ate an avocado (not sure if Haas) it left a weird coating on my teeth could be oxalates or some other compound? Do you know if the oxalate content is only reduced in tree-ripe avocados? I would guess that most avocados in stores are not tree-ripened? When I eat 1-2 avocados I kinda feel it moving through my intestines or stomach I guess it's the fiber. I don't like that feeling either.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2019, 08:49:47 pm »
Avos are very high in fiber, so that makes sense. No idea about the coating, at one point i didnt do well on them, now they seem ok. They are high in FODMAP, that might be a connection with your tooth coating, but i don´t know. I don´t know about tree ripened or not, but I strongly doubt it. Very often (where I get them from) they are still super hard, and ripen over time. Like with many other foods, such as bananas, picked green since the transport takes long, otherwise they would all be "dead on arrival". And the difference between unripe and ripe is so little it does not matter (1-2mg).

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 10:56:16 pm »
Thanks for the clarification, I was confused about it. Last time I ate an avocado (not sure if Haas) it left a weird coating on my teeth could be oxalates or some other compound? Do you know if the oxalate content is only reduced in tree-ripe avocados? I would guess that most avocados in stores are not tree-ripened? When I eat 1-2 avocados I kinda feel it moving through my intestines or stomach I guess it's the fiber. I don't like that feeling either.

Avocados does not tree-ripen. They need to be picked to start ripening.

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 11:22:20 am »
Avocados does not tree-ripen. They need to be picked to start ripening.

maybe u've never had the pleasure of being under an avo tree but i find the avo's on the ground (tree drops), warmed by the sun, to be the tastiest..

Offline thehadezb

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 12:49:01 am »
maybe u've never had the pleasure of being under an avo tree but i find the avo's on the ground (tree drops), warmed by the sun, to be the tastiest..

I'm form Peru, my friend. Avocados here grow everywhere.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2020, 10:22:08 pm »
Receding gums seem to be more common nowadays, not sure why? I also have periods with gums problems, they come and go.
Some say it is impossible to regrow them (mainstream dentists for instance) but I have read testimonies about people saying they really managed to regrow a some of it, but that also can easily revert. But quite a few have managed to more or less heal it.
These things could help:
- mix coco oil with essential oil that is beneficial for gums, (mint, rosmary or other), then rinse in mouth for some time/minutes (up to 15-20 minutes, preferably in morning before food) and spit out.
- intense exercice for short time, so that blood circulation really gets flowing.
- Less sugar/honey
- Herbs: both as a mouth rince, and/or to eat: rosemary, thyme, and much more... Astringent barks and spices are also beneficial.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk