Author Topic: Ultra-cold baths  (Read 7447 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Ultra-cold baths
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 06:57:31 am »
It's just damaging your body, and putting you in very real danger of dying. Yes, that can shock you into starving off depression, and when your body is in that life or death mode, you're not going to have a flu. That doesn't prove anything, especially if you don't adhere to the conventional view of disease and the immune system being opposites, rather than symbionts.

Could paleo people in cold weather areas manage to swim in super cold water and survive? I'm sure they could, if they really needed to. But your body tells you not to do it for a reason. Leave the icy swim to the polar bears, the penguins, the seals and the walruses, all of which have evolved means to insulate their body heat from the freezing cold water.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 11:58:20 am »
There is no evidence of evolution.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 02:42:13 am »
There is no evidence of evolution.

Alright, call it design then. Makes no difference to this point.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk